Sign in to follow this  
excellentbhopper400

shane bhop

With the problem of cheating plaguing the bhop community, we have to assume that many of those on the list were still cheating. I know it's not definitive proof and the list was proven fake, but behavior like this will only keep you banned. In my years of dealing with cheaters, I've seen this over and over again. You're not going to accomplish anything by calling my staff "mentally disabled" or "retarded". It'll only keep you banned.

Talk to me like a normal human being and stop being such toxic cunts. It's bhop. Ya jump on blocks and wiggle. As long as you behave and you don't cheat, there'll be no problems... but I can't trust that you'll follow that.

When I received that list from blank, I did ban all of those players. Test2 is extremely easy to get your hands on. Everyone has it. It's reasonable for me to believe at least the majority of those on the list were using the opti. Yes, I really don't care if the list was fake or not. The way you and many other people have reacted to these bans just confirms that it was a good idea to ban you. See, I don't know you at all, but from our limited interaction, you've given me a terrible impression of yourself. Your reaction to getting banned is to insult me and continue to be toxic. I just don't understand how you thought that would get you unbanned. Sorry mate, but this is over. I'd advise you to move on with your life and find something new to make you happy.

All bans from blanks list will remain as they are, but you can appeal again in 3 months if you'd like.

:locked: