Malty

Malty has applied for Developer

My Age: 22

My Talent: 

I am a senior Computer Science student at UCSD. I did my first Software Engineering internship last Summer making a Technical Support Application using Angular with Typescript and .NET with C# alongside a SQL database. Outside of this I have made 2 web application projects both using React and Node.JS, one using MongoDB as our database and the other was utilizing the Google Vision API. I know Java and have tutored the Basic Data Structures and OOP in Java for our school. I also know Python extensively and currently tutor it for the Princeton Review's Tutor.com. Due to privacy concerns I am going to forgo linking my github but I'd be down to explain the 2 extra projects I have done. Also I am starting fulltime as a Software Engineer at a Bay Area company in August. 

Hours/Week: Depends on the week if I have midterms or Finals, right now my schedule is basically looking like no class on Tu/Th and I am done on M/W/F after 11:00.

• Like 3

Oh yea I also have about 2 years of working with C++ from classes and I helped write the intro to C programming textboook used at our school for the ECE department. 

• Like 1

Hey @Malty, I apologize for the delay. I was wondering if you'd be able to talk on Discord regarding this application. If so, feel free to add me (my tag is cdeacon#6401).

Thank you!

• Like 1