Perma Gag Appeal

I was gagged permanent by TheSadBandit today for saying "fuck off" to him in text chat. This is not against the rules and was in text so I can't be gagged for that. Multiple other admins told me this would be the best route to take. Some admins will gag you if you say one sentence they don't like. I feel like a permanent gag was extreme for being in chat and just being a too world phrase

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

You may appeal your permagag on January 10th, 2021. 🦑

You've had more than your fair share of warnings and obviously from a multitude of different Admin. Harassing staff will not be tolerated here, period. You've even had a Server Manager warn you. I support my Senior Admin's decision. Clearly, whatever you're doing is not working.

I hope to see you can still enjoy TTT MC on GFL. You are more than welcome to continue to play on the server and with the community assuming you follow the rules and do not impact the fun, fair, and friendly environment GFL tries to maintain. 

For the reasons above and screenshots below, your appeal has been denied. 🦑

Proof

:Screen_Shot_2020-01-10_at_9_35.55_PM.png.4689248dca5f69ed1d706f18214f52a8.png

957268778_ScreenShot2020-01-10at6_04_21PM.thumb.png.adf810c4fa94e597aaf101fb9b682bbf.png

spacer.png

Edited by SkydivingSquid

• Guest locked this topic