LuxOnline99

Unban Appeal

Greetings! 

I very much enjoy playing on your server for the most part, however I had a brief run in with another player who randomly killed me and was not punished for it. I took matters into my own hands and RDMed him next round. The admin on duty, Royal was fair and added an autoslay for me. 

However a few maps later the player started taunting me and as it was early I was unable to defend myself over mic as I didn't want to wake my whole house up. 

Regardless. I am quite sorry for the RDM that I had done and I hope I can make it up to you guys in the future. 

Cheers,

Lux. 

Hello brother, it's best in this kind of situation to either use admin chat in game to tell us about this kind of situation by putting @infront of your messages, or by explaining in a !report on the guy when he is doing this to you. You seem to understand the situation, so I have decided to unban you. If no admins are on, you can always take screenshots of chat, reports, or press F8 to look at the logs and show where he rdms you in order to gather evidence to ban them. Also, this is the Minecraft 24/7 TTT forum, not the TTT Rotation forum, try to be more careful from now on. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope to see you on soon!

Achievements