yoyok12345

Anti Cheat

Name: yoyok12345

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8735405

Ban Reason: Apparently I got banned by the anti cheat, even though I don't cheat on any games.  Last time I played was probably a week ago and I came to play on the server again.  Please help.

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

@Lunar Blade
@Zero

1592982817_ScreenShot2020-01-12at11_06_31AM.thumb.png.2b291e5880818dab5926b5024dfefa67.png

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Looks like you put in the wrong steamID. STEAM_0:1:32148223 is your steamID. I'll have to talk to Mitch about your ban. Please allow some time for this.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Hello there Yoyok. I'm Mitch, developer of the AC.

The reason you were banned was the fact you managed to bunnyhop 16 times in a row, frame-perfect. While this itself is very hard to do, and frankly 99% of Gmod could not do that, I seemed to have misinterpreted some debug info from the anti-cheat. While, again, it's unlikely for you to do that legitimately, it's not completely impossible, and the data I misread points to you being extremely lucky, not a cheater.

Therefore, I'd like to apologize for the incorrect ban, and for any stress I caused in the first place. I sincerely apologize. I will continue to make changes to the anti-cheat to make sure situations like these do not occur. Please, have a nice day.