shammy

shammy perm muted

MOD Mute 01-12-20 22:32
ShammyMuted

Beary

literally didnt do anything or say anything was on a surf server

beary joined and just perm muted me and left

didnt say or do anything or harass her in any way.

please remove the mute, i understand that she dislikes me, but this and the last 1 month mute wasnt warranted. im trying to be on my best behavior but their dislike for me has been a cause of admin abuse

literally said nothing and did nothing wrong 

Thanks for appealing.

First i'd like to discuss that I did not respect that you kept harassing me ingame to unmute you after i muted you for the reason: racism -- capitlising and spamming in chat and calling me out is not a good look for 'wanting an unmute' nor is demanding an unmute.. 

Secondly, in the video, it has multiple people talking saying the n word which 1 mic was yours that popped up, at the perfect time - which any admin would mute for racism! My clip only goes for 30 seconds, but it should have all the poeple being racist. Due to this clip being bigger than 31mb i am unable to attach it to this thread but if frenzy wishes to see the clip im happy to pass it on. 

Your mute was only for 1 hour so itll be over by now as well as it was not a perma mute so you shouldnt be so drastic about an appeal, but thats fine! you have a right to know why you were muted for the assigned timeframe :)

Regards, 

Beary-chan ❤️ 

also here another post u claim someone harassing you, for them 1 hour and me perm?

every think maybe you just dont have hard skin and maybe shouldnt be mad a admin?

Hello again.

You've been muted/gagged 15 times at this point, and banned once. Mutes add up, as do gags, hence why you didn't just receive an hour like that other guy you mentioned. I simply won't tolerate you harassing, berating and quite frankly abusing our players/admins any longer. What would your wife/girlfriend say about you talking to women like this?

As I previously mentioned on your old mute appeal -- You're a grown God damn man. Start acting like it.

Mute stays. Thanks. 

#.png

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

• FrenZy locked and unlocked this topic