Dracik

Dracik's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Dracik

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48888455

Admin that banned you: yuptodat

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute/gag

Why should you be unbanned?

Got a 2 hour mute/gag for admin harassment which is fair I guess. Not sure why it turned into a perm mute/gag almost a day later after it expired.

Also does getting muted/gagged not allow your rank to pop up in-game?

Posted  Edited by yuptodat - Edit Reason: Clarification

When you were muted for the 2hrs initially, it was due to sexual admin harassment. The group you were with all got similar mutes. However, some in your group took to chat instead, leaking NSFW content of someone on our admin team. The next day, we had a in depth discussion on what to do about it. We decided to give everyone involved permanent mutes as there is substantial evidence to support it.

I talked it over though. Since you were not one of the persons that posted the links, I would be fine with removing the mute as long as you apologize and promise you won't harass my team again.

Edited by yuptodat
Clarification

╔                               ╗

Scott

Just now, yuptodat said:

When you were muted for the 2hrs initially, it was due to sexual admin harassment. The group you were with all got similar mutes. However, some in your group took to chat instead, leaking NSFW content of someone on our admin team. The next day, we had a in depth discussion on what to do about it. We decided to give everyone involved permanent mutes as there is substantial evidence to support it.

I talked it over though. Since you were not one of the persons that posted the links, I would be fine with removing the mute as long as you apologize and promise you won't do it again.

Yeah man I never supported what my friends were doing. I completely understand the ruling behind our mutes. I do apologize and there will not be problems from me in the future.

Unbanned

Just be sure to not do that type of harassment again. If evidence ever does crop up, it will go back to permanent.

Thread Should be Locked

╔                               ╗

Scott