Sign in to follow this  
rod

rod's CS:GO ZE Admin Application

I was not expecting for this, but you have come a long way. I will definitely keep my eye on you.

• Thanks 1

+1

Easy +1 a server regular, and wants to be an admin? Amazing. What's the worst that could happen? Honest we need more active admins imo, and what's the worst that can happen? A demote? Thanks for applying, I'm excited to see you applying.

Edited by willywilson

My my how time flies. It has already been 1 week since you applied. I want to lay out how I see this.

Things you have going for you: 

• History With GFL - Years of experience in ZE; accustomed to changes in player base and administration.
  • Friendly - One of the first players who recognized me recurring to the server, helped out and became a friend.
  • High activity - Consistently in the Top 10 hours played per month. Monitoring the server is definitely a big strength here.
  • Fun Environment - Always brings a positive, entertaining presence. I'm always happy to see that you're playing when I join.

Things working against you:

• Playing Past The Rules - Occasionally boosting in the past and other game play shenanigans, but typically minor cases.
  • Goofing Around With Racial Slurs - Minor cases just like the above point. However, even getting close to saying them encourages that behavior from other players and as of now is not allowed.

I'm pretty much ready to give you the +1. I just need to know that you understand the differences in being an admin versus a regular on the server.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

+1

I think Sneaky pointed out all the positive stuff for me so I'm not going to make a long post about it. I think you will be very helpful in Asian hours ~ EU afternoon. 

Good luck from the other admins

• Like 1

>be me
>hanging out in discord with Rod
Rod, "ADMUN, SOMEONE SAID THE N WORD ON THE SERVER"
Rod, "ADMUN, SOMEONE IS BOOSTING"
>get on the server
>nothing, it's quiet, no griefing at all

Rod, "Hey mister, can you beacon me"

+1
Now stop crying to me :)

Seriously though, you're young and your English can be questionable at times, but, I think you'll learn a lot and mature from this.

Good. Luck. Have. Fun. KEED.

akarin~

• Thanks 1

+1   

mi puto ❤️

a Ze reg for longer than me,

good dude

knows the rules 

has never been a problem 

+1

Good Luck!

+1

I've seen enough. You're always very helpful during your admin application process and before. I believe you will be a great admin. You're one of the most active players and very experienced with all situations that occur on the server. With all that being said, I can't see what could go wrong.