JZee

Game ya'll are looking forward to in 2020!

Here's a question for you guys of the GFL community, what game are you guys most excited for/hyped for this year? I know its a little late since its the 17th but I am curious to wonder what you guys are looking forward to, regarding consoles or games!

Me personally, it's a toss up between The Last of Us 2 and Sons of the Forest. The reason why I put The Sons of the Forest up here is because of it's last game, The Forest (obviously). It's survival, and multiplayer was so much fun with a group of buddies to fend off against creatures in the forest, going around collecting clues, get food, get water, and items in deep cave systems (with spoops of course ;3). Your main goal is to rescue your son, Timmy, you collect resources to kill at first crazed cannibals, and other creatures that make you go, wtf. You use those resources to also build a base to defend yourself as from day to night transitions. Its a really cool game if you have not tried it out and I HIGHLY recommend it for others to play. 

Do I have to get into how awesome The Last of Us is? I think we all have either played the game, watched someone else play it, or quite possibly both. It's story line was phenomenal, and was in need for a sequel. I don't want to spoil it to to much, because, again, I think everyone knows about the game (and if you haven't... well, play it XD). 

So, again, what are you guys looking forward to this year in regards of gaming? Drop some comments here and or recommendations of games we should play! Thanks guys ❤️ 

-JZee

8 minutes ago, Waylon Smithers said:

Hollow Knight: Silksong, i hope.

Just saw some gameplay of Hollow Knight and it really looks very cool! I like the character and the combat in the game! Might actually buy it since it's cheap 👀

Just now, Reverb said:

Battle for bikini Bottom Re hydrated

and Mystery Dungeon DX

image.jpeg.5d58c07c0a7e75727d86d12b1857799a.jpeg

I still have Battle for Bikini Bottom for the PlayStation 2! I've played all of the mystery dungeon games as well, and I'm super hyped for this new one!

• 3 weeks later...

Out of the games I'm excited for, I'm most hyped up for Doom Eternal. I wasn't 100% sold on Doom 2016, but I knew it was because the series was getting a reboot, and they wanted things to be accessible so it would sell copies. With Eternal, they're doing whatever they want with it because they realized "This has to sell. It's Doom."
Not to mention I've always been a fan of old-school shooter IPs so to have a new Doom game, and to have it look this good.. I can only hope it exceeds my expectations.

Doom-Eternal_Makyr_Wallpaper_5654x2763-01.jpg

Mount and Blade: Bannerlord.  Been waiting for awhile now, finally about to come out this year. 😊

╔                               ╗

Scott