POW

Ban Appeal

Name: POW
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:484831227
Admin who banned you: Console
Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account
What Kind Of Punishment: 322560 min

Why do you want to be unbanned? : Since the server location or the server net provider has benn changed, i cant find the server from the CSGO community servers , so i have to use my VPN to change my IP address to join the server. Today i try to join the server, the console ban me from the server, and told me the reason is duplicate account. So i want to get unbanned.

CSGO ZE has been the same IP since the beginning and we have not changed hosts ever.

What you may be experiencing is your ISP filtering out our IP as occasionally this happens especially for players residing in SE Asia. The only solution is either to restart your router, contact your ISP or wait it out. Waiting may take days.

As mentioned in your last ban, @Leks has asked that you refrain from using VPNs to connect to our servers. Please remember this as this is the second time this has happened for you.

@reduct i dont want to use VPN to connect to server, but my ISP blocked your server, and when i ask them to check it and unblock your server, they told me they cant and they will not do this. So, tell me what should i do, if i dont use my VPN to find the server