squintjet811

Whats the reason for getting banned

Posted  Edited by Loco

Well your name was confusing the people with what console message prints out in the chat.

Jblah gave you warning and kicked you for not changing your name so he gave you short time ban.

Please listen the admin and refrain from using confusing tag or name

Edited by Loco

yeah i asked you to change your name as you were trying to impersonate console. you never changed your name so i then kicked you so you can change your name, still didnt change it so that why i banned you for 10 mins. Don't try to impersonate console as it was confusing for all the players, and its basically the same as false leading. thats why you were banned.

Posted  Edited by johnwfu

False leading is against the rules and most people use VC so they will get muted. you didnt change it when asked and kicke, again i asked you to change your name. thats why you were banned my dude. 

Edited by johnwfu

Posted  Edited by squintjet811

In this case, the server should ban fapescape stage 2 mapper because the shortcut is not real, its false leading.

And the server should ban whoever develop the mechanism to trick human players in your logic. That is always false leading

Edited by squintjet811

I warned and kicked you for this a few days ago too, don't act like you didn't know you weren't allowed to do it. False leading whether by mic or by a deceptive name is still against the rules.

A map tricking players is by map design, you can't compare that to you actively trying to deceive people. Not to mention the fact you can only do this because you paid for VIP and made your custom tag & name look like the console text/colours.

I'll be denying this appeal.