_Rocket_

An Update on My Situation

Posted  Edited by Royal.

Life is a nonstop adventure of ups and downs, and what doesn't kill you make's you stronger. You will come out of this situation stronger than you already were, and GFL already appreciates you a lot for what you've done for people. I wish you the best of luck, Rocket.

Edited by Royal.

Achievements

You know that's the thing that I hate about distancing myself from GFL, Royal. I don't feel as if I've done enough for everyone. I didn't finish the GFL game, I didn't finish the addon I was developing for Dark RP, etc. So far all I have done is just talk in the forums and moderate the rotation server. That's not enough to say I've changed GFL for the better, or I at least gave something back to the community. And I really don't like that. I didn't do anything for anyone yet. Which is all the more reason why I so very dislike disappearing when I did.

I should be doing more. I am capable of doing more. But I can't. I'm restricted. And it's irritating.

But all that aside, I still more than appreciate the kind words. You have always been a great guy Royal. Congrats on getting the staff position in Rotation. You'll do great miboi.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Hey man, haven't talked to you in a while but I understand your situation. Don't worry, GFL will always be here for you, focus on your life right now, you've done a lot for the community and especially for rot and I can't thank you enough for that. If you need some time for yourself then by all means take it, because no one's blaming you for what's happening right now, it's life, it happens, but you need to focus on you and your family. Don't worry man, we'll always be here for you. 

Take care my boi

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif