JZee

Introductions

Posted  Edited by JZee

The title pretty much says it all. I'm interested in getting to know you guys! What made you come up to GFL, what motivated you to become an admin/member/vip, etc.

First off, my name is Justin and I am 20 years old and I am a Masshole (basically our way of saying we're from Massachusetts 😂)  and I am currently enrolled in a community college for IT. I recently came off of console after building my first PC around October and have reached out to games I have always wanted to play on PC. Anyways, before I joined GFL I mainly played Rainbow Six, Overwatch and rocket league. Until eventually I have came back to Gmod around December and have non stop played since I have came back (aside from traveling for holidays). Throughout that time I have made some friends from admins to daily players like myself, and now we're here (plus am currently writing this in my college class). I will be posting more this forum specifically and hopefully engage with the community more then just in game.

Anyways, I hope to keep this thread going to engage with you all! ❤️

-JZee

Edited by JZee

Guest SkydivingSquid

Aloha @JZee. I am @SkydivingSquid and am currently one of two Server Managers on TTT MC 24/7. 

I grew up in NY until I enlisted in the
Navy in 2012, a couple years after high school and moved to Hawaii. I have been a Navy IT for 7 years. 
I will be attending
Auburn University, Alabama for the next 3 years as I pursue a degree in Software Engineering and Computer Science.
I will commission as a Naval Officer once I graduate.  🎓

I discovered TTT during a 2017 deployment. Thankfully I found GFL. The community and staff were kind enough to take me in and teach me the ropes (and be patient with me while I learned the rules). I applied for
Admin shortly there and have enjoyed being staff ever since. 

I play on an upgraded 2013 MacBook Pro.
I will likely need a Microsoft platform when I get to college.
May look into getting a gaming desktop, keyboard, and mouse down the road. (Razer looks cool). 🤷‍♂️

I started playing games back when N64 was *new*. 
I used to play Xbox. I was outstanding at Halo and was obsessed with Destiny (until I was too poor to buy House of Wolves). Haven't played since. 
I also played a lot of GTA. It's an enjoyable game. 🙂

Now I exclusively play TTT MC 24/7. 

I enjoy distance running and modern day financial investments. 
I can talk confidently about credit cards, credit scores, crypto investments, military service, and health care. 🦑

Posted  Edited by JZee
4 minutes ago, SkydivingSquid said:

Aloha @JZee. I am @SkydivingSquid and am currently one of two Server Managers on TTT MC 24/7. 

I grew up in NY until I enlisted in the
Navy in 2012, a couple years after high school and moved to Hawaii. I have been a Navy IT for 7 years. 
I will be attending
Auburn University, Alabama for the next 3 years as I pursue a degree in Software Engineering and Computer Science.
I will commission as a Naval Officer once I graduate.  🎓

I discovered TTT during a 2017 deployment. Thankfully I found GFL. The community and staff were kind enough to take me in and teach me the ropes (and be patient with me while I learned the rules). I applied for
Admin shortly there and have enjoyed being staff ever since. 

I play on an upgraded 2013 MacBook Pro.
I will likely need a Microsoft platform when I get to college.
May look into getting a gaming desktop, keyboard, and mouse down the road. (Razer looks cool). 🤷‍♂️

I started playing games back when N64 was *new*. 
I used to play Xbox. I was outstanding at Halo and was obsessed with Destiny (until I was too poor to buy House of Wolves). Haven't played since. 
I also played a lot of GTA. It's an enjoyable game. 🙂

Now I exclusively play TTT MC 24/7. 

I enjoy distance running and modern day financial investments. 
I can talk confidently about credit cards, credit scores, crypto investments, military service, and health care. 🦑

I had no idea that you were enlisted in the Navy! Thank you for your service ❤️ if you need anything regarding what to get for your gaming PC (if you decide to build one) or just general equipment I can hook you up with some suggestions if need be! Thank you for commenting on this thread and I'm happy you introduced yourself 🐻❤️

Edited by JZee

Welcome to GFL.

I was motivated to become a staff member because I saw a lot of problems that I thought I could solve or at least alleviate. Started in Discord as a Moderator, then I became Moderation Team Leader... then Community Advisor and finally Director.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to your threads in future.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Suppppp it’s time here

i Joined Gfl in 2017, I found Gfl due to me looking for a fast map to download for ttt. Currently 16 and live in New York. I applied for staff because I liked the whole community and wanted to help along with ttt. I try to play ttt every day but I’m also trying to peruse my dream hobby which is to be a csgo player 

Hello Run while you can! jk welcome

I'm JGuary55 or JGay as some cucks like to call me, i'm 18. I'm currently a Discord and Forum moderator and a Head Admin for csgo 1v1. I came to GFL back in late 2016 on a csgo server called Jailbreak (#ripJB) but didnt become a member till July 2017, I put maybe 1k hours into it then i slowly moved on and got admin for 1v1 then forum now discord mod.

Ps. hmu if you ever wanna play R6, Rocket Leauge and Overwatch is gay but ill still play ;)

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

19 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

Hello Run while you can! jk welcome

I'm JGuary55 or JGay as some cucks like to call me, i'm 18. I'm currently a Discord and Forum moderator and a Head Admin for csgo 1v1. I came to GFL back in late 2016 on a csgo server called Jailbreak (#ripJB) but didnt become a member till July 2017, I put maybe 1k hours into it then i slowly moved on and got admin for 1v1 then forum now discord mod.

Ps. hmu if you ever wanna play R6, Rocket Leauge and Overwatch is gay but ill still play ;)

Of course! I've played r6 before just new to m&k so if we ever play my aim will be ass 😂 as for rocket league I've played it for the past 3 years now, attempted to complete in RLCS (rocket league championship series) and nearly made it to the qualifiers. 😪 However my buddy's and I still play it now and then so whenever you're down to play let me know! 🙂

Posted  Edited by Bae

Hello Jzee.

As you already know, I hate horror. I'm a bimbo and a dumbass when it comes to things I don't understand. I'm malicious when I think something is funny but is considered mean for others. I'm very toxic but I have to control it. I manage a weeb manga group, so I release stuff... To people to read... Yeah anyway, i came to gfl on July 10, 2014 after getting demoted from P21 because the co-owner wanted his friend to take my spot. The community shut down because the owner found out that all the people the co-owner demoted was for stupid reasons. :lenny: I originally come from cs1.6 community, I played it from December 2008 to around mid 2013. Even before that, I was a lame console gamer. Even before that, I used to play MapleStory a lot to the point that I wasted my parents money for looks. I still play the game once in awhile...

Besides all my toxicity and gaming life, I'm a two-faced person. I'm extremely introverted in real life and I'm too nice to the point that I get bullied a lot. I have a slight mental issue that I diagnosed myself because I don't trust doctors... They'll just send you to the mental institution. I see things a lot where even my night mares can be real... If you believe in supernatural stuff, then you'll understand what I'm talking about. 

My real name is Sally, I'm 25 but I behave immaturely. I'm American-Chinese. I can only speak Cantonese but I can understand Mandarin. I can barely understand some of the Chinese dialect. I can read a little Chinese characters. My family consist of my mom, my dad, my two brothers and my sister-in-law. She's been in our family since I was a kid. Besides my parents, everyone else is a gamer. I was introduced to gaming by my older brother and he regret it since I used to be very smart 😂 ... I'm in an arrange marriage with someone in China, sadly.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Sup, I'm Jit.  

I joined in 2016 when the GMOD Purge server was up. 
I began to try other servers from GFL and met a bunch of people.

I was a Admin for TF2, Deathrun, and Minecraft, I was in PR and the Media Team, and I was the manager for PVK2 (rip). 

I resigned from everything in the summer. Now I just go on the forums and bunny hop on the CSS server sometimes. 

jitticus

Hello I'm Vilhjálmr (or William in english). I joined around 2016 on TTT MC 24/7. Later on I played on GMOD SCP Breach and because Senior Admin there. (Became Server Manager for Dystopia and L4D2 servers and became a Mod boi for the discords and forums in between.) After a large amount of time I moved on to TTT Rotation then finally CWRP. I don't play often as I use to. Garry's Mod kinda gets boring after playing it for nearly 5 years. So I understandably play other games. Besides gaming I code from time to time when I feel like it.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Sofics' the name, abusing's the game 😎. Anyways, I'm an Ex-Breach Admin and mainly play TTT MC, CSGO ZE and Breach. I occasionally play a bit of L4D2 or PAYDAY 2. No artistic talent of the sort. I'm British, so naturally I'm hilarious and have a very funny accent. I'm currently doing a Food, Beverage and Proffessional Cookery Diploma at College. 

I first joined the forums at around December 2017. The first server I played was Breach and at the time I was Senior Admin of a MRP server. (It's dead now lol.) 

See ya around. 

rpWk3m5.jpg

@Auralanity

Ex-Breach Admin

20180501233438_1_1.jpg.eb05db6fa213ffaea5c6fb149e07fa1d.jpg

20180913221529_1.jpg.161912a7a2c71d91f8e6a9a7b8e3fe70.jpg

20180627005639_1.jpg.7a7c8a8f2f2e987051ee25828648dfe4.jpg

20180706171417_1.jpg.d0c1ebda385ab5790a9e8a326628bd95.jpg 

5b7b25cc7469a_Thefourgaytards.jpg.eeb5b02c99e2281245cc8c18808b8c41.jpg

20180907183225_1.jpg.cf8c1ae71281f2b4b1663ff6e4d08781.jpg

20180907202034_1.jpg.3faa088719b46da8c6a181d27fbadb5a.jpg

5bcf7783cf389_z20181015235724_1.jpg.2a3c998173ee92ffb3a63dd2ce886aa3.jpg