Quint

I have returned

Hello everyone, it is I...the Quint...or Quint, to keep it simple. I don't know how long it's been, but it has been a loooooooong time. I see that a lot of new people have joined, and some familiar faces on here. It's nice to see all of you on here, been too long.

What's new, what has changed for everyone and how have you changed as well? Over on this end, the past year is one I don't suggest for anyone. The highlight, for lack of a better word, of that year was around May, my Mother went into an ordinary mamogram and got a call-back. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to go undergo surgery. It's been a long road to recovery, but hopefully she'll be okay. I hope you guys are all okay and doing alright. Am thinking of going back on Steam and GMod more often now; balancing out things with life's difficulties with friends is always helpful, and cathartic.

1 hour ago, Quint said:

Many good times were had on there, such a loss to see it go.

Hello @MASTAH, don't think I met you before.

Yea it sucks I had the best time on there back in 2016 and 2017

Whatever gotta move on as you get older 

I’m not into GMOD anymore unfortunately, unless I play with IRL friends but I’ve tried everything so there’s nothing else to do. 

jitticus

5 hours ago, Quint said:

There are good people on here, a lot of them. Glad to have you on here.

I talked to all of the KoSS guys when Purge was up but they left GFL after some incidents with staff on Purge. I’m guessing they don’t play GMOD anymore, they probably play games like Modern Warfare now. I can message one of them on discord and ask. 

jitticus

• 4 weeks later...