Sign in to follow this  
sMooVe

montgomery Harrassment (Server rule:Harassing & Disrespect)

I would like to report montgomery/Chadrick for constantly riling up multiple people (such as Chedda, Fatty Skatty, Chinese Jesus and many more) against me whenever I join the server. Many people including admins can attest that I tried to avoid him and his constant arguing with me by muting him. However, every map change and every reconnect to any of the surf servers results in him getting unmuted for me - which he knows and always uses to give me a little "jab" by calling me a nazi, stupid, dumb, anything you can really think of just to get to me. I consulted multiple admins regarding this already but the answer continues to be the same "just ignore it". I would just ignore it if he didn't spread misinformation about me saying one thing or the other about other races. From telling other people that I want to kill jewish people or that I hate blacks and call them the N-word (which I never did on any servers) his only goal seems to be to get me banned by finding enough people to constantly yell at me when I'm surfing. Well, it finally happened today. Over the last 2-3 weeks, the same 5-ish people did nothing but call me words and harrassed me for hours on end. I'm a free speech advocate but if I get banned for people deliberately asking about my political views over many hours just to find certain "snippets" to pick and choose which they then call me being racist, I think that montgomery deserves the same treatment to help the surf community on here.

I'm not gonna appeal my 1 week mute but if the admin team has decided that muting me will be a good idea for the server health then muting him or at the very least preventing him from lying about me and riling people up and insulting me on a regular basis just because he doesn't like my political views should also be an option to take. Especially when I'm actively trying to avoid him and talking about other subjects than race and politics he constantly does nothing but talk over me so other people can't hear me while stating that any  opinion on anything from me is invalid because I'm a nazi.

Hence, I want to report him for constant harrassment and disrespect. Thank you for your time.

I mean to be fair you did say you would kill Jews if they didn't leave your country and you are a self proclaimed racist nazi. This report is kinda cringe.

• Like 3
  • OMEGALUL 1

I said if we had laws in place to remove them and they didn't leave on their own we would deport them by force, just like illegal aliens in the US. I never said I was racist and what you're doing here is exactly what I meant by my first post. Thanks for proving me correct in my original statement.

Also, this has nothing to do with you nor my personal beliefs or political compass. This is solely about montgomery breaking the server rules and being responsible for me being harassed as well as Chat & Mic Spam (Rule #2, constantly talking over me). Additionally, he also broke rule #10 ( Arguing With Admins ) after he got muted and during the last 2-3 arguments he was having with me.

Edited by sMooVe
adding information
  • OMEGALUL 1