Roy

GFL's "Sent" Transactions (PayPal Transparency)

• Roy pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's around that time of the month again. Here's another list of sent transactions to prove I'm not making any personal profit from GFL.

17999b917094a.png

The payment on November 12th was for our new CS:GO Bunny Hop timer (explained here). 

I just wanted to say thanks for all the support our Supporters, VIPs, Admins, etc give us! Keep up the great work!

Thanks.

I have also moved this to the Supporters+ section because our Supporters and VIPs deserve to know where the money is going in GFL.

Thanks.

Hidden

Lol my girlfriend was asking me today if i would be getting paid now since im management, to which i replied "no". She then asked if the founder made money off of GFL, to which i again replied "no" and followed up with "most if not all donations go back into the community". and here's my proof lol

• 2 months later...
Hidden
2 hours ago, Bae said:

Please look at the date of this thread before you post. This is completely different from the link itself.

No need to get offensive- I was pointing people actually looking at this thread to a place that is constantly updated.

I get the thread is old, but it is stickied.

Hidden
2 minutes ago, Aireesan said:

No need to get offensive- I was pointing people actually looking at this thread to a place that is constantly updated.

I get the thread is old, but it is stickied.

I wasn't getting offensive at all, you just read it in an offensive way when I clearly said 'please' in a kind way. So I apologize if you got offended by how I was stating it. It was better than having your post reported. This thread was made of transaction on his end. Some of it is not on that link, it's a little bit different from his end to the outgoing link. 

So please, don't misinterpret my response as a offensive response next time, thanks. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Hidden

actually all transactions are on the link, it comes straight from our paypal automatically. This was just used before cause it wasn't automated.