lafanduh

lafanduh's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): lafawnduh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125144168

Admin that banned you: idk nerd mad cuz im the best surfer to join gfl clan

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 60 minute mute going mentally insane

Why should you be unbanned?

oop ouch fork in the road best surfer to join gfl clan nerd mad cuz im suprior in any way shape and form little pay pig wah wah wah wah wah wah wah imbetter than him subordination ehh frenzy what to do. mhm yea i tink i know oh yea baby forks everywhere just cumming oh yea baby just one more time squares roblox square minecraft steve oh cool beans really proud of this server gonna reccomend all my real life friends to come check it out give me admin im a little piggy oink oink oink now who talk smacked to my little baby obese girl. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE DOES THAT . oink for me little piggy oink while i crush your server record booooooooyah uhuhuhuhh im cumming.

Posted  Edited by yuptodat - Edit Reason: stupid mistakes

I already unmuted you xD. I went and reviewed what I had because I just joined. And yeah, I think it was prob. a joke and I acted too hastily. Although, I really don't like the appeal, because of obvious reasons. There was no reason to mute you in the first place. For which i'm sorry.

Thread Should be Locked

Edited by yuptodat
stupid mistakes

╔                               ╗

Scott