Chedda_Son

Chedda_Son's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Chedda Son

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70643773

Admin that banned you: Excalibur

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 60 min mute

Why should you be unbanned?

For context, a person who was trolling earlier (Composure) got upset that we called him a pedophile and caused the admins to tell us to quit harassing him by calling him a pedophile which I fully cooperated with.

About an hour or two after Composure left, a few guys joined who I was having light banter with with them calling me a Subway worker while I called them pedophiles. Excalibur muted me for "harassment" which doesn't make sense as the person I was supposedly "harassing" had been offline for quite a while.

Calling someone a pedophile isn't a joke. It's a serious allegation and isn't something I appreciate you calling someone on our servers when it's completely uncalled for. Seeing as this is something you like to do to people quite often, I'm going to go ahead and say that this is one of your final warnings. Next time you do this the mute will be for a week. This one is an hour, suck it up and realize that this type of behavior isn't okay.

Thanks. If you have any further questions you can message me on Discord. Closed. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)