Cpt.Haxray

Monthly Suggestion Review Thread

Hello! I wish to apologize for a lack of any actual communication in regards to the suggestion bot in the discord channel. The bot is kinda disorganized, and there was a lot of spam. Regardless, in order to deal with this, I've made this thread. Monthly(From now on, the first posts are a bit of a mix from several months), i'll be adding a new post to this thread and discussing the suggestions posted that month. I will only cover non-meme suggestions, and suggestions that are still relevant. Suggestions with more downvotes than upvotes will not be covered unless it is related to adding a SCP, as those merit a bit more of a discussion, or if the number of upvotes/downvotes are close together. Note, this is only my opinion, and not the opinion of other server managers.

"Add MTF SCP-076 back"(Welsh Wildlife Lover):

I would rather remove Omega-9 all together. While it is cool to have a reference to one of the most infamous MTF and sideplots
on the site, it led to weird situations like having two 076s in the game at once, and the MTF 076 tended to suck horribly as
it couldn't respawn and didnt have immunity to SCP melee kills despite being only having a shitty sword.

SCp-073 is such a terrible replacement in of making literally no sense and being boring.

At some point I wouldn't mind another redo of 076 so hes actually using his correct 'sword' instead of a random Katana.

Revert Anti-Bhop Fix(Sir ButterToast, various others):

Yes.

Make mapvotes less frequent(Various):

General response to all suggestions related to this: it sounds like a good idea on paper, but reducing or removing automated mapvotes
has a bad habit of causing the server to get trapped in an infinite cycle of Site-19. While I understand there is very mixed opinions
on maps that aren't site-19(im not particularly fond of Site02 or Site14 myself), a lot of people are just plain fed up of playing on the same
exact map constantly, and currently Site-19 is still always voted in whenever it is an option. This feels like a vocal minority versus a 
silent majority situation, as there is plenty of people who enjoy other maps who aren't on the Discord or Forum.

GET A BETTER SUGGESTION BOT THIS ONE IS SHIT(Banjo):

I dont really mess around with Discord much, and i dont know if there is a better Suggestion bot, but I do agree the current one
is kinda awful for keeping track of suggestions when it starts getting flooded with suggestions, even if its not junk suggestions
that just take space(BUCKET TRUCK). Its why im using the forum for this to keep better track of responses to suggestions.

MY OWN VERSION OF THREAT LEVELS(Various):

Any kind of work regarding Threat Levels or alternative forms of 'spawn management', we are certainly interested in attempting to 
impliment such a system, however it will be a while before any visual progress on this front will be seen and revealed to the community.
Such a feature requires a massive rewrite of a core chunk of the Gamemode's code, and as such requires a lot of work and time investment.

Add the 914 Super Fine Buff back again:

If this was removed, this was related to a GMod update or a update to the base map, and not something done on our end(far as im aware). Otherwise,
I would be against the re-addition of this feature due to the sheer amount of bugs it caused with people keeping the buff permamently
over mutiple rounds, and having little practical use outside of the buff.

"SCP-239 WITCH CHILD(Miguel the Mammoth King):

No. SCP-239 is of itself a poorly written SCP. There is a good reason it was used as the kick off point for a site revamp on writing
standards and an early wipe of various mary sue stuff that was floating around at the time. Writing quality aside, this suggestion was repeatedly
spammed by PM to Duc, and has gotten annoying at this point. Its not a particularly good suggestion, as its very generic and a lame use of a Reality Warper
with the gimmick of 'only casting spells she believes she is able to'. Additionally, aggressively stating 'DON'T THROW GMOD LIMITS AT US', is not a good way
to make us want to read a suggestion that also additionally had terrible formatting. Also this is just a lame attempt to get your Touhou waifu into the game.

Buff X weapon(Various):
Weapon balance changes have been put on hold due to getting dramatic and varied responses whenever weapon changes were done, like last year with attempts to revert
guns back to their previous state/stats after people complained. Additionally, simply stating 'BUFF THIS AND BUFF THIS' is not particularly useful feedback. It doesn't help
point out why the weapon needs a buff or a nerf, nor does it suggest a potential fix.

Additional Max ammo to balance out SCP resistance(StarAura):

Yes, this is why i removed it originally, among other things. Damage resistance is effectively just additional health added to SCPs to make them bulletsponges,
which in particular reacts poorly to scps intended to have super low health, AND scps intended to have super high health. People repeatedly requested to add it back,
and so it was. I will admit my attempts to just boost SCP hp to avoid having a balance problem with individual scps caused by a global damage modifier failed due to it causing
weird crashes(likely some kind of overflow error?), so I don't have a good alternative currently.

We'll be looking into possibly adding additional ammo, but worried this could quickly spiral out of control.

SCP-023 The Black Wolf(Miguel the Mammoth King):

I understand a lot of scps need slight adaptations to abilities if they were to ever be a viable addition(Example: SCP-049). However,
changing a SCP whos gimmick is killing loved ones in an unrelated accident a year after viewing to killing the person after a minute if they look at 023 is not a good conversion
and loses the flavor of the SCP. Additionally this would be an incredibly unfun mechanic regardless if SCP-023 is killed during this time period, for both SCP-023 and the players.
SCP-023 doesnt get to do anything except sit there and get pummeled or attempt to run away as people die, feeling like they didn't have any actual impact on how anything goes, and the people
get frustrated as its a guarateed instant death for them they can't do anything about.

Note: No, we wont be adding a gun that shoots backwards(StarAura). Fun idea for a 914 upgrade at some point.

Playable SCP-008-1(Miguel the Mammoth King):
The suggestion is literally just SCP-610 with additional fire damage, and being able to actually defend itself outside of a timed infection. So no, this won't be added.
If SCP-008-1 ever gets added in some form, it would have to be after some kind of SCP Spawn management system rewrite is implimented.

Pizza Guys Task force(Miguel the Mammoth King):
This particular suggestion is a no, straight up. However, the surprisingly large amount of upvotes(Even if it also had a sizable amount of downvotes) does
lead me to be more open to the idea of openly silly MTF references(Begone Thot stands out as a big possibility, as does the Cyborg Shark Punchers).

BubbleGun Just for Fun(Welsh Wildlife Lover):

Im not a big fan of the one round items, and I believe there was some issues when attempting to add this particular one in the past. Im not 100% sure, as Duc
handles pointshop content currently.

Permanent Items in Pointshop(Various):

No. Im 100% against this as this tends to ruin the flow of gameplay, as well as being a blatantly pay to win feature(or play to grind to win feature) due to VIP
and additional ranks getting faster Pointshop points. 

Add SCP-1000(Myfu):

While suggestion was worded as 'ADD BIG FOOT BABY', I'll assume he meant SCP-1000, Bigfoot. This is an example of a bad suggestion, especially when it comes to requesting
additional scps, as it doesnt give any general idea as to what SCP-1000 should do, or even properly state which SCP it is. I would not be against SCP-1000 if someone has a good suggestion forit,
however SCP-1000 does have a small problem of being rather devoid of any actual powers.

SCP-040 Evolution's Child(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Again, has terrible grammar and formatting making it difficult to actually read. Ignoring that, it doesnt state what the "pets" should do, just that she has them. SCP-040 is a bit of a weird
case of scp to add, as it works by simply looking at someone and instantly transforming them into a monster. While this opens a lot of possiblities for potential monsters/pets for her to spawn,
it also means its difficult to adapt her while still being enough SCP-040. Making it a click instead of looking at people just makes her SCP-049 with differnt zombies. Might be added if a spawn management
system for scps is finished.

Add back SCP-1799 with laugh removed(Greyh):

No. SCP-1799 was notably a terrible SCP, in both that it didnt have anything related to the actual SCP or article outside of the Laugh(which was done in an akward way),
and that it was also really boring to play, being just a dude with high health and a revolver. SCP-1799 might come back with a redesign at some point, but not in the near future.

Re-add SCP-323(Toaster Sam Howell)

SCp-323 had severe gameplay issues regarding the skull blocking important doors for the entire duration of the round. if SCP-323 would be re-added, it would need a mechanic
to destroy the skull. Additionally, outside of the Skull Gimmick SCP-323 didnt od anything interesting, and infact could be frustrating to play as health tended to rapidly drain.

Event that chooses the top 5-10 suggestions of the past month from here and the forums and add them(Carthing):

No, because this would require adding some suggestions that are either not possible or unhealthy for the server as a whole.
Additionally, it is vague as to what would count as a 'top 10' when including forum posts. I am willing to make this thread a monthly thing in the future, though.

Lower SCP-079 Health(Myfu):

I believe his health is so high as to give a chance for other SCPs to come to his aid, as well as his traps in his room, even if they are on the weak side currently
due to the control room being a safe spot. I don't feel like reducing his HP currently without other changes would be a good idea, and this would just be a direct nerf to SCP-079.

Fix SCP-939's Friendly Tag(Exhaustive):

Sure, as soon as I am able to. I've been trying to work on how to solve this for a while, but it gave me a bit of a headache. While i would also love to redo 939 at some point, as it currently
is way too different from what SCP-939 is supposed to be, this is a bug fix that would greatly help.

Bounty Feature(Various):

Im a bit against this as this dramatically alters the focus and flow of the gameplay if such a feature is implimented, as well as not making much sense
in the context of the gamemode. However, I do know Duc is onboard with this idea, or was at some point. Regardless, this feature also requires quite a bit of
work to get functioning.

Fix SCP-378(Various):

Will be done once the cause of his issue is discovered. 

Buff SCP-1471(Various):

Scp-1471 is one of the SCps i would most want to remove. Has nothing in common with the actual SCp or article outside of its model and 'only certain people see it',
mechanic, and has bee notably one of the worst SCPs on the entire server, as well as leading to several cheap deaths via being in an elevator when it randomly targets you for a teleport.
I am currently holding off on Buffs for SCP-1471 for this reason.

SCP-3108 Nerf gun(Various):

A very popular item scp suggestion, mostly involving the idea that it disables SCP abilities or reduces health. My main issues with this suggestion is both balance
related problems, and the fact that it has barely anything to do with the actual SCP.(Original one transforms you into something the viewer sees as worse, not just make you weaker).

Fix SCP-173(Various):

Scp-173's problems are core to both the gamemode, how he was coded, and issues with netcode and Blink interactions. SCP-173 is actually high on a list of SCPS
to be be potentially replaced, and nearly was until his replacement ran into issues.

Custom TFO Models for Pointshop(Various):

Up to Duc, but I remember hearing that custom models for TFO tend to work weirdly due to how equipped armor already changes the model, and TRO/MTF spawning with armor on.

SCP-622(Exhaustive):

Actually a bit of a neat idea. While the original SCP-622 is exclusively a spray and possibly lasts nearly forever(and a long period of time), i could see some rational behind one exploding
due to some kind of home-made fuse and only lasting a few seconds. A DOT grenade that causes the radius to slow is also cool. I might end up doing something with this.

Special Round where SCPs access intercom(StarAura):

No. Just intended as a Grief round and would also be a bit of a pain to ensure it didnt cause bugs that carried over to other rounds for little to no benefit.

610 root infection show popup(MiraiHurricane):

Despite having 1 more downvote than upvote, I am onboard with this idea, as deaths via infection from SCP-610 roots feels incredibly cheap and random, ontop of the random
chance to get infected by the root and ability to be infected by a root you didn't see through a door or wall.

SCP-1832(StarAura):

Doesnt make the most sense for SCP-1832 to be researcher-sided due to the nature of ability and personality, but he is a cool potential SCP to add at some point for a D-class spawn(or even SCP spawn).

Bring back point notifications in chat(Myfu):

If it is doable, sure. I believe the notifiations were removed to prevent chat spam, however, as it lead to difficulty in reading chat messages at times. I'll look into it.

SCP-187(StarAura):

SCP-187's ability is incredibly difficult to actually impliment, and seeing objects through walls is not a particularly good way of doing so. Likely not going to be added
due to akward ability.

Ability to Gas D-BLock(Various):
Various suggestions of this sort have bene made since Secret Lab added the feature. I dont think this is a good idea to add to breach,as the main driving motiviation for this change is people upset
at afk d-class and occasionally an afk scp. This would cause more problems than it solves.

SCP-1022(StarAura):

Practical use of item is basically null as SCP-020 is the only bacteria related SCP in the game, and it doesnt even make sense for SCP-1022 to affect it(020 is invisible, not microscopic).

SCP-1021(StarAura):

No. Would only be implimented if a map is ever added that features a Cinema for some reason.

Special Round: Out of the Bag(StarAura):

Basically just spawns cat scps only. Might be fun i guess, but very limited in scope and likely get old fast.

SCP-187 older(StarAura):

This is much better in regards to functionality, however it doesnt make much sense she would know Dr.Maynard or 939 due to 'lack of severe differences'. Still likely wont be added.

Reduce Medkit Heal time(Welsh Wildlife Lover):
Maybe. Im not sure if it would be a good idea due to the intended purpose of the medkit changes, but i'll consider experimenting with it at some point.

SCP-183(StarAura):

Invisible Spider(Or person I guess) that lays invisible spider web that deal damage. Neat idea. People might not like the feeling of getting randomly killed by invisible objects, so the web might
end up disappearing after 3 minutes for balance reasons/anti-frustration features(Im willing to speed up several hours to 3 minutes for gameplay). Worth looking into at some point in the future.

Buff SCP-457(Various):

Been on my plate a while, is not currently a priority, but is something i plan to look into.

Add Back exploding Melon(StarAura):

No. Caused too much griefing and was a popular choice of SCP-939 related abuse. Plus its not a real SCP in the first place,
and the number used for it has been taken.

SCP-1097(StarAura):

Cloning mechanic as suggested is not particularly good or accurate to the original article, however it does offer potential as a hostile SCP with a weird gimmick
at some point down the line. 

SCP-049 Special Rounds(StarAura):

Wait, those were removed?

SCP-230(StarAura):

Not particularly accurate to SCP-230's abilities. SCP-230 is a weird SCP due to his abilities, and difficulty in ensuring people don't 'cheese' his aura effect.

SCP-262(Various):

Difficult to add as an intentional power-up due to 'multiple arms'. Might actually serve better as a hostile SCP due to its behavior when it obtains or is placed on a dead corpse.

SCP-990(Various):

while I'm all for a fun spectator role that impacts the round indirectly, SCP-990 is a bit of a weird one to use for this purpose due to his nature of only appearing to people
in their dreams.

SCP-170(StarAura):

Difficult to impliment and not particularly interesting for gameplay, plus numberous potential issues and bugs.

SCP-3881(StarAura):

Not accurate to the behavior of SCP-3881. SCp-3881's behavior means it will be incredibly unlikely to be added to the game unless a map with the area in question was added.

SCP-182(StarAura):

Main issue with this suggestion is that SCP-182 is Blind and Deaf. However, SCP-182 might be an interesting hostile SCP of sorts due to the incident log when he was sedated.

SCP-991(StarAura):

Main issue is that SCP-991 is known to cause brain damage in those who use it to 'donate' memories, and 50 damage doesnt seem a very good way of showcasing that. Additionally, potential teaming issues and gameplay issues caused by this item existance is huge. There is already a lot of problems with SCP-049 and SCP-500 in this regard.

SCP-181(StarAura):

If enough 'RANDOM' events with a mix of postitive and negative results end up being added, then SCP-181 could be a fun addition. As it is currently however, there is not enough
mechanics that SCP-181 interacts with.

SCP-2288(StarAura):

While a fun idea, SCP-2288 doesnt actually ragdoll in their article, just generates a dead corpse of themselves. Might consider it regardless.

SCP-2396(StarAura):

SCP-2396 is already an idea i had in mind to experiment with, but most certainly not as a Chaos Insurgency allied Researcher. 

SCP-2586(StarAura):

Is not a glove but a GAW Little Mister. Might be fun as a scp if spawn management is introduced.

SCP-999 Healing Nerf(Star Aura):

I do feel SCP-999 needs a major nerf or removal but past responses to such behavior resulted in mass Out-rage. Additionally, SCP-999's main issue
is not its heal, but its ability to essentially turn any SCP it wants into a sitting duck to get mowed down en-mass.

SCP-912(Various):

I dont know why literally everyone has a desire to turn this into an item or a MTF guard. It is a sapient floating set of Police Armor
armed with a Baton that does not understand any kind of context behind actions and is known for massive amounts of police brutality. If anything, 912 would
be a hostile SCP, as it reacts to people holding guns as a crime, and attempting to even touch the cracks in its armor has caused it to assault multiple people.

• Cpt.Haxray locked and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Suggestion review for the month of February:

SCP-3199(Kaitseed):
In fear of seeming biased, I am a big fan of this suggestion. SCP-3199 is a scp I had always considered suggesting or wanting to add to the server for a while now, but it was always held back by a lack of a proper model that correctly resembled the article's memorable image. Having a possible model available, even if it would require being ported to Gmod, is a fantastic improvement, and greatly increases the chances of adding SCP-3199 some day. As for the suggestion itself, I am greatly interested in the A option, but nothing is set in stone at this point.

SCP-137(Miguel the Mammoth King):
This suggestion was hard to read due to the terrible formatting, and I would like to insist that in the future you attempt to format your suggestions better in order to make it easier to read. Regardless, SCP-137 is a interesting suggestion for a SCP. I went over to read the original article, and I will admit a weird non-sapient entity that possesses toys, turns them into a 'real' version of the toy, and then behaves like how a child would expect the toy to behave is a cool idea. I'm not 100% on board with the idea of it having multiple forms it swaps between on demand, however. This would be a massive pain to code, and does not seem like a very good representation of SCP-137's abilities. One possible idea is to have it's default form spawn as the princess doll, and after perishing as the doll it comes back to life a single time as another possible 'form' from a list. Regardless, this is a very fun suggestion.

SCP-191(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Im not a fan of this suggestion due to having very little in common with the actual SCP. While she does have a claw for a hand, she also struggles to move, appears to severe mental damage, etc, all of which would result in her making little to no sense being in the breach gamemode at all.

SCP-168(Miguel the Mammoth King):
Fun Flavor item, might be considered at some point if additional 'point' scps are ever added. Doesn't really add much to the gameplay though.

SCP-105(Miguel the Mammoth King):
SCP-105 is one of those scps that would be really cool to add(especially with Alpha-5 as a potential reinforcement spawn), but is incredibly difficult to pull off due to the nature of her ability. This suggestion fails to be accurate to the article, and instead simply makes her camera deal damage for... some reason. And she can teleport... for some reason? Also not entirely sure why SCP-105 would be a 'Joke' suggestion.

SCP-250(Miguel the Mammoth King):
First off, no, we can't easily convert a model that was custom made for a SNPC into a player model. The animations do not transfer over easily, the rig has to be redone from scratch, and many times it is effectively harder to work with than a plain ragdoll. This is besides the fact that the current breach team does not have an experienced modeler(or at least, someone experienced at rigging models). Saying that we can 'EASILY' convert a SNPC model into a player model is insulting.

With that out of the way, I am not a fan of this suggestion. While it is certainly... accurate to what is just a living dinosaur fossil, it does not mean it is particularly interesting gameplay wise. Its attack is weaker than most other SCPs that have the same movement speed, and the requirements for its speed boost are insane for how unimpressive it is(it is effectively worse than 682's due to the charge-up time, is very telegraphed, and still isn't the fastest sprint in the game).

SCP-273(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Makes absolutely no sense for this SCP to a TFO or MTF Member. Additionally, the SCP itself is rather dull, being someone who burns things every 12 hours and explodes into fire on death. While the exploding on death into fire and coming back could be a potentially interesting quirk, I don't think it is enough by itself to carry the suggestion.

SCP-216(Miguel the Mammoth King):

I don't see the point of this? This doesn't seem to bring anything in terms of gameplay, and wouldn't even be a particularly fun "For points" SCP item either. Why would you want to store an item in a safe to recover later, when you're already capable of carrying basically anything you want? If the idea is 'OH YOU PUT A MEDKIT IN THERE SO YOU CAN CARRY A SECOND MEDKIT', the situations where using the first medkit, taking the time to put the safe down, open it, and take out the second medkit is more practical than just having someone else hold the medkit or walking back for the medkit are incredibly limited. 

SCP-230(Miguel the Mammoth King):
This scp has been suggested several times, and once again Im afraid im going to have to shoot it down. Outside of concerns about the original content of the article(which is very questionable and appears to be summed up as HAH ISN'T SAYING THE WORD GAY OVER AND OVER HILARIOUS!!!!), the actual SCP doesn't bring much for gameplay. he is basically an infection SCP that makes people join his team and still 'act' like normal people. Theres no good way to simulate 'slightly handicapped due to heroin overdose', and I don't think it would be a good idea to even do so if there was. Hes not interesting gameplay wise, and is just generally a lackluster suggestion.

SCP-913(StarAura):
I am 100% on board with the idea of having Mr.Hungry as a SCP. He has potential to have some fun gimmicks(Eating items to heal, possibly eating items out of people's hands). That being said, I am not using a big smoke model for him, especially considering he is described as being incredibly skinny, which quite obviously does not describe Big Smoke in any way, shape or form. Plus the model is incredibly memey. If Mr.hungry is added, he would not be added using Big Smoke's model.

SCP-082(Miguel the Mammoth King):
SCP-082 was removed for being kinda boring. IT also doesn't help its hard to find a model for him. That being said, this suggestion doesn't do much different from the original SCP-082 we had. The main difference is instead of healing from attacking people, he heals after killing people. People didn't really enjoy playing the original SCP-082, and I don't think they would enjoy playing this version either. Im down for some way to possibly add him in in an interesting way, but its difficult(More doable than something like SCP-230 though).

SCP-040(Miguel the Mammoth King):
Ignoring that GODAWFUL picture, SCP-040 has no business and makes no sense being a TFO or MTF spawn. She would only make sense as a SCP spawn. 

SCP-004(Miguel the Mammoth King):
Item has very little to do with the actual SCP-004. Additionally, a item that is just a one in 6th chance to either basically escape instantly or die instantly is incredibly boring and cheap. It also isn't very fun, even if it technically 'helps d-class escape'. This is outside of the fact getting it to interact with Site-19's doors is difficult due to the nature of how they were programmed into the map. Additionally, the fact it just teleports you outside of the gate and instead of to the escape also means theres a chance that even if you don't die to the key, you'll just die anyway to people hanging out on the surface level or reinforcement spawns.

SCP-027(Miguel the Mammoth King):

SCPs that turn other people into SCPs have caused problems in the past, from people willingly getting turned by SCP-049 or 610, or blocking the exit with 323's skull. SCP-027's on death transfer gimmick is this problem on steroids. Otherwise, the general idea of him sending vermin to attack people has been suggested in the past, and was an idea under consideration(and still is), but would require a lot of time and effort to pull off. I will admit a major problem with this idea is that SCP-027 has no direct control over the Vermin and this is a major part of the article, which does not help with potentially adding it.

SCP Trade System(Chan_Man1):

Good idea on paper, problem is this would also serve as a way to let people figure out which SCPs exist in the round already, and could be potentially abused to grief or cause problems. 

EPIC BREACH SPECIAL ROUND(SonicSnake):
This is obviously a troll post and I regret not getting rid of it sooner. Regardless, no.

Dr.Bright's Nightmare(Kaitseed):
I don't know if this is a reference to something on the site I don't get, but it doesn't seem like the worst thing ever. probally still won't be added as people have mostly negative responses to similar special rounds. Also very memey.

SCP-317(Miguel the Mammoth King):
A dead Sapient bipedal Dinosaur wearing glasses. Outside of the fact its dead, it has no business being a TFO or MTF spawn. It is also incredibly boring gameplay wise.

SCP-346(Miguel the Mammoth King):
Suggestion has basically nothing to do with the actual article. Not much else here to say.

SCP-354(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Unlikely to be added as its own SCP.  If anything related to SCP-354 would be added, it would be related to the SCP-354 map, and not as a spawn or reinforcement spawn.

SCP-363(Miguel the Mammoth King):
Boring suggestion, has very little to do with the article outside of appearance. AS for the actual SCP, the light gimmick is incredibly difficult to recreate ingame, and is unlikely to be added because of this.

SCP-397(Miguel the Mammoth King):
A monkey that throws spears. I vaguely recall seeing this scp suggested before, but im not sure the server would react well to it regardless of what its armed with. Its a sapient monkey. That's all it is.

SCP-1959(Chan_Man1):
I actually really like this suggestion. While the SCP article has it floating in orbit, I could see an excuse being made that it suddenly crashed down. it being invulnerable and just being a walking hazard and being able to pull people in certainly makes it an interesting 'reinforcement' spawn. Main issue I could see with it is that if it is on the SCP team people would likely try to constantly escape as it, and it feels kinda weird if it was treated like a Serpent Hand spawn and get pentalized for leaving and 'not helping other scps'. Most certainly an idea in consideration however.

SCP-247(Miguel the Mammoth King):
A small cat that is actually a tiger. The actual suggestion posted is boring, but there is potential in the SCP itself, especially with the fact people within a certain range of it refuse to harm it regardless of prior knowledge or it assaulting them. 

SCP-280(Miguel the Mammoth King):
Barely has anything to do with the article. Actual article involves a light gimmick almost identical to SCP-363. No. 

Sniper Rifle(JokerGamma, FrostLeaf):
We had a sniper rifle before. it sucks to use in close quarters cramped conditions unless it 1 shots, and if it 1 shots it becomes incredibly frustrating. A sniper rifle is unlikely to return to breach unless Alpha-5 gets added.

Replays(Welsh Wildlife Lover):
Not possible without engine access, even if it was possible would be incredibly laggy(SEE: Team Fortress 2).

Minecraft Map Special Round(Kaitseed):
Would make for a fantastic april fools joke, if it wasn't for the fact no such thing exists. This can't really be pulled off as a special round either.

SCP-939-J(FrostLeaf):
Only vaguely related to the original joke article. Im assuming this suggestion was intended for the joke SCP round, so I won't bring up the fact its a joke article. The main gimmick and joke of the original joke article is that its a dog that talks and keeps murdering people and getting away with it since people seem to believe whatever he said caused the crime, which is incredibly difficult to pull off in a gameplay sense.

Non-stop Site19 for 24 hours(FrostLeaf):
Fuck no. We added map vote for a reason, and the server is already almost always on Site-19. Map rotation basically goes "Site19, another map, Site19, another map, Site19". 

SCP-096 destroying doors(SANSSCP):
If I made one SCP capable of destroying normal doors and not just gate doors, I would rather multiple scps gain the ability. As this is not happening for a while due to various bugs and issues with the idea, this is not happening.

Fix Maunz Bot(Banjo):
This feels like a meme post. What the hell is Maunz bot?

Tactical Awareness Grenade Buff(Carthing):
Im down for this. I'll look into this and try to implement it as soon as possible. The grenade sucks currently, and I keep forgetting its existence because its that bad.

SCP-006-J infestation Special Round(FrostLeaf):
SCP-006-J is bugs. Its a joke about people being afraid of bugs. How does this turn into a special round where they infect people and turn them into bugs? Also this is literally just the old SCP-008 special round but without instant infect and with a dumb cup instant kill weapon. Likely won't happen, SCP-008 special round had bizarre issues where people randomly turned into zombies onto the next round, and it wasn't a very popular round to begin with with plenty of exploits related to keycards.

Slow Grenade(FrostLeaf):
I remember a very similar suggestion to this one, but it was a Spray Can SCP weaponized as a grenade that had a slowing cloud, and is a much cooler idea in general than this one. Still a neat idea, plan to work on it at some point.

Nerf SCP-2845's death Aura(Dio Brando):
Im not a big fan of SCP-2845 to begin with. While its ranged attack is cool for gameplay, it was horrid until weapons started slowing down movement and its close range aura was mandatory for it to not get crowbarred to death by a bunch of drunks screaming about buckets and deer cock. I would rather consider removing the SCP all together and replacing it with a more fitting SCP rather than nerfing it directly as is.

Grace Period for Siege(Obliterator):
Im down for this, i'll get this implemented at some point.

079's door to a level 4 instead of a level 5(Myfu):
While I understand some people consider 079 overpowered, this change would lead to him dying almost instantly with no chance of defending himself. While this nerf would make sense if we could rel yon SCP players to actually work together, they have a bad habit of ignoring 079's cries for help, letting him die horribly, and then complain that he died later on in the round. its bad enough that his spawn that is supposed to help him escape usually just ignores his existence and flees the map or start a mass rampage and still ignore him.

Remove SCP-610(Carthing, Exhaustive):
I suggested removing SCP-610 to mass backlash. If people genuinely want him gone this time, I'll gladly remove him as hes both boring to play and fight, and any potential rework(like the one I suggested a while before becoming server manager) would require a lot of work and might not pay off.

Allow RP rounds at Site-07 Surface(Kaitseed):
No. This is not a RP Server.

Remove TTT Round(Carthing):
Again, if people are down for it being removed this time, im all for removing it as its not a very fun round and plays like shit.

Add nukes back as statemate(Carthing):
This is a cool idea, problem is I don't think this would solve abuse of people rushing it to end the round early, as people already don't seem to care about helping their team win and would result

in a lot of griefing.

SCP-127 Regenerate Ammo(Exhaustive, Dio Brando):
I never liked this idea as SCP-127's actual article takes forever to regenerate ammo that its basically not any kind of upside. Even with being willing to speed up regeneration for gameplay purposes, it would be such a slow rate of regeneration... and also ahs the problem of not having the requirement of being in a salt water bath.

Re-Add Discombob(Carthing):
I believe it was removed both for massive exploit abuse and a lot of team kill griefing. I'll look into it.

Tau-5 Shotgun Spawn(Carthing):
Sure, but shotguns kinda suck right now so i'll need to look into it.

SCP-096 Break Windows(Carthing):
Wait, he never had the ability to break windows added to him? I'll get this added.

Doomnack Playermodel(Welsh Wildlife Lover):
Im not adding a Sylveon playermodel.

Add more Female or Pokémon Player Models(FrostLeaf😞
POkemon models is no, as they would either be walking around on all fours leading to a potential pay 2 win situation or just plain frustration, or they would be furry shit. Im all for adding more female player models though, there is a rather severe lack.

SCP-516(FrostLeaf):
The pacifist sapient tank makes no sense as a MTF spawn, or does it have any place in this gamemode as a playable class, by the definition it is a Pacifist Tank. Its a tank, and its a pacifist. ITS A TANK, AND IT IS A PACIFIST.

Update SCP-4514's model(DIo Brando):
I want to, I really do, but there has been issues with attempted replacements. I'm still looking into it.

SCP-096 Death Sound Change(DIo Brando):
I don't think people want to hear massive amount of screaming ear rape.

SCP-682 Death Sound Change(Dio Brando):
Im all for adding some kind of sound effect to SCP-682 to make his attack feel less lackluster, but im not making it a 'CRUNCHY SPLATTY NOISE'. Also im sorry but are you the Doctor because what kind of description of a sound is that. "TIMEY WIMEY STUFF". Man Doctor Who got weird.

Re-add Night Vision Filter(dio Brando):
All for it once I figure out how to do it without burning out everyone's Retinas. 

Give Sylveon Gun a Crosshair(BaronVonDark):
Do you see Iron sights on the Sylveon? Do you WANT Iron sights on the gun with infinite ammo? Exactly.

Add SCP-999-J(Banjo):
Could be considered for the joke round. Does not help to insult me when posting your suggestion, considering im one of the 2.5 people who go through them and decide if they get added or get considered for being added. Just, you know. Pointing that out.

Show who had most accepted suggestions(Carthing):
Maybe, if I can keep track of them. Could cause some cries of favorism though, so i'll likely not do it even if I had everything correctly tracked. Answer would probably genuinely be me if you count Xy's additions before I got server manager.

Guns based on Animals(Carthing):
Sylveon gun was added as a joke and as a way to kickstart the SCP-914 upgrade update, and since it felt like it would be a funny and fitting result for putting the Living GUn into 914 on very fine(goes from a Living Gun to a literal Living Gun).

SCP-035 Mask Item(Myfu22,BaronVonDark):

Theres a reason we don't have SCP-035 as a mask item. it would lead to people bumrushing it to change teams or grief. Even if it was set-up that a dead player took the place of the living person instead, it would solely exist as a griefing item. This suggestion, where th eperson becomes a SCP for 2 minutes then dies, is literally good for NOTHING except mass griefing of former teammates. Most likely D-Class. Because we need more ways for the D-class team to get wiped out within seconds by a lunatic with a fire-arm and no sense of morality or recoil control.

Buff the Volk(Exhaustive, AirBud, Dio Brando):

This is basically a "Buff Tau-5" suggestion. Im still working on it.

Remove/Archive Old Suggestions(Exhaustive):

Im assuming this is referencing to the discord, and I agree, but its kinda difficult to do it with the discord bot. If you're referring to the forums, I already did a clean up, and remaining stuff not cleaned up is because there is 27 pages of backlog in various states of 'potentially a good idea' and "I should add this if I was able to". It'll get cleaned out. Eventually.

SCP-106 Gains points(Exhaustive):
AS soon as someone sets up a way for this to happen, it will. This is one of the major issues with SCP-106.

Buff Shotgun(Carthing):
Sure. Once I find a way to do it that doesn't involve 1 shotting people that doesn't render them peashooters against SCPs.

SCP-512 Nerf(Carthing, Myfu22):
Under consideration. Slowing down air speed would likely just nerf any potential use of the item that isn't abusing exploits though.

Site-61 elevators stuck in bottom(NeveNeko):
I've never seen this happen or heard of people saying this happens. If it is happening and is super common, that would be grounds to remove the map as I don't believe this can be fixed easily.

Add map in announcements(Rollingway):
Sure, if it turns out to have a good layout and doesn't end up a map that no one plays.

Restock Medbay at MTF spawn(StarAura):
Are you implying there is not enough healing items in the entrance zone already?(Medkit spawn in MEdbay, TFO commander Medkit, SCP-500 spawn in computer room, Coffee machine, infinite pizza, soup of talking to the dead, other possible medkit and SCP-500 spawns).

Buff SCP-1471(Oblierator, Welsh Wildlife Lover):
Would rather remove SCP-1471. Its a terrible SCP on so many levels.

Blink Swep(rollingway):
Not possible with how the blinking is currently coded. Plus this would render the already weak SCP-173 completely worthless.

Better AFK System(NeveNeko):
Ill look into adjusting the timer, however I don't want to be too aggressive with the timer incase some kind of rooting ability is introduced, as I don't want people getting afk timed out by something out of their control.

Add SCP-420-J(Banjo):

GUYS ITS FUNNY ITS WEED GUYS HAHAH GET IT ITS WEEEEDDDDDD.

Readd SCP-1048-A(Carthing):
If he could be reworked to actually behave like SCP-1048-A, then sure. If not, then no.

Re-add SCP-160(Grreat Human Baby):
You guys voted for this thing to be removed 30 to one, and yet you lunatics are voting to bring back the most unfun, broken, nearly unplayable pile of shit ever added(Sorry xy)?!? WHY? 

Change Dm weapons to HL2MMOD weapons(DIo Brando):
Massively increases DL size for little to no benefit. No thank you.

Remove Black Screen Glitch(Dio Brando):
Sadly that was introduced by the map author in an update, and he refuses to go back and fix it.

SCP-1499 as a point SCP(Dio Brando):
Sure, why not, doesn't really add much so definitely not a high priority.

SCP-1048 model change(DIo Brando):
That model looks like shit.

Site61 escape zone closer(Carthing):
its really not that far...

Alpha-9 as reinforcement spawn(Miguel the Mammoth King):
Sure, once we find a way to add SCP-105 that isn't completely retarded, and locked down ideas for the other two spawn members.

Sillier MTF spawns for Special Round(Greyh):
Sure, i'll consider adding Begone Thoth or the cyborg shark punchers as a spawn on the joke SCP special round. Might be a bit convoluted and reduce chances of sillier/actual joke SCP spawns though(Especially since Begone Thoth, while silly, isn't a joke SCP).

Remove Plague on Infect(GunnerWizz):
Sure, once I figure out how to get it to happen. Was a fucking annoying bug.

Healing Timer on 999(StarAura):
I can't believe im saying this, but 999's infinite healing is far from the main issue with that little orange shit.

Re-add Omega-7's 076(Welsh Wildlife Lover):
I'll rather remove Omega-7 due to balancing issues with having 076-2 as a TFO spawn instead of a SCP, and the bizarre situation of 076-2 fighting 076-2.

• 4 weeks later...

Suggestion review for the month of March:

SCP-469(Miguel the Mammoth King):

First off, your formatting is still incredibly difficult to read. Is there any better way you could format it to make it
easier to read? Im still seeing a lot of grammar issues and spelling issues, and the pictures do not help your formatting
one bit. If your grammar and spelling and formatting issues are not fixed, I am going to stop bothering to read these threads.

Onto the actual suggestion: Passive ability related to voice chat is likely not going to happen and would be buggy
as all hell. Has nothing to do with '2521' ability in the past', as that only applied to chat messages. Actual SCP is basically
just SCP-334 or SCP-457 with an infinite burn duration that slows. 

SCP-441(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Considering SCP-441 is an ancient man who basically has reverse memory(can only remember the future), this suggestion makes
no sense from a thematic standpoint, regardless if SCP-441 also ages in reverse or not.

SCP-427(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Already something that is under development. Would almost certainly not give someone 450 hp. 

SCP-426(Miguel the Mammoth King):

We do not need additional ways of providing health to people, we already got more than enough. Regardless, if there is
ever an update to add additional 'loot' scps, SCP-426 is high on the list.

SCP-247(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Crosshair thing is likely to be incredibly buggy. Similar stuff i've noticed in the past that used this gimmick would
sometimes stop functioning even though the crosshair is still on a player, or it will trigger through walls. Pounce is 
a bit more sensical here, but it still just feels like a 682 sprint on a delay.

SCP-594(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Desperately needs a model of some sort. SCP is possibly pending a rewrite so I would likely hold off on adding
said scp for this reason.

SCP-590(Miguel the Mammoth King):

There is various reasons im against adding SCP-590, from how crappy of an article it is, to the fact it makes no fucking
sense as a playable SCP in any way, shape, or sort. 

SCP-596(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Artifact leads whoever touchs it to endlessly scream in agony unable to do anything. Suggestion has it as a magical healing item.
No.

SCP-553(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Model is difficult to pull off. Would genuinely be a fun idea if it wasn't for the model problem.

SCP-650(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Literally just another flavor of SCP-173. Pass.

SCP-665(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Makes no sense as a friendly SCP.(Image is terrible btw). In practice would essentially be the mr.hungry suggestion but gains
the use of the last item it picked up. Might be a fun idea to experiment with at some point.

SCP-662(Miguel the Mammoth King):

What is even the point of the heal me option when the immortal option is just the healing option but better? Also conisdering he
can't even get an aged egg as a food stuff i doubt make me immortal is something within his reach. Additionally, this is a lot of work
for what would essentially just be a 'GIVE ME REGENERATING HEALTH' item. Also having it kill people randomly is just plain frustrating
for the person afflicted by it.

SCP-609(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Incredibly difficult to impliment, but would be sort of fun I guess.

SCP-718(Miguel the Mammoth King):

No good model for SCP-718 exists. SCP-718 permamently attatches to people affected by it and does not burst out of them.

SCP-706(Miguel the Mammoth King):

No. SCP's entire gimmmick is being unable to even move most of the time without breaking parts of her body and being incredibly fragile.
has no buisness being a playable SCP in Breach.

SCP-738(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Fun idea, but dont have a good spot to place SCP-738 in. 

SCP-702(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Difficult to get a good model for the SCP-702-1 entity. Otherwise, like you state in the suggestion, this is very similar
to SCP-1162 and would require a lot of programming to set up the 'of equal value' trades. That being said, this is an interesting one
that is certainly something i'll consider looking into further.

SCP-929(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Making the parent bond system would be complicated and leads to a lot of possible griefing. People have difficulty enough understanding
how the Scrubs work, and their restriction is solely "Only kill scps". A scp who constantly changes who it is not allowed to kill, its appearance,
and who is not allowed to kill it would be a disaster for people's understanding.

SCP-953(Miguel the Mammoth King):

I could see this working if I ever update 939 to be more accurate to what 939 is supposed to be like, as a way to keep the old
939. Otherwise, im not a fan of this suggestion as it makes no sense for 953 to be D-class sided. Also the article pissed me off
to read but thats not really the suggestion's fault.

SCP-971(Miguel the Mammoth King):

I dont think we need another source of healing right now, however i could consider this being added as an alternative
to the existing healing options for a map that is not site-19.

SCP-963(Miguel the Mammoth King):

No. Not like this, he is not getting a Diamond Pickaxe and a Chainsaw cannon and a tf2 medi-gun. He is not getting additional health.
If/When he is added, it will not be remotely like this.

SCP-204(StarAura):

Im not a big fan of SCP-204-1 being an ai controled entity. It feels like it would be more interesting to have both 204-1 and SCP-204-2 be
playable, with the idea that SCP-204-1 is the more dangerous of the two but can revive an infinite amount of times while SCP-204-2 is alive.
When SCP-204-2 is dead SCP-204-1 is no longer able to revive. The article seems to imply that it can permamently die if it does not have a host,
due to the section about "self-preservation'. also the force field grenade option doesnt really fit what the article
describes as SCP-204(A shapeshifting 'machine' entity that is always something big and strong and hostile). While im not a fan of this
suggestion by itself, I appreciate being pointed towards SCP-204 as an idea. 

SCP-811(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Difficult to find a model for. Additionally, gameplay of the SCP would be convoluted and not very fun for people to go up against. People
generally don't like 'you'll die in x seconds if you don't do x', even when compared to a "instant kill" option. Also for the love of god stop googling
images for these posts, they don't add anything.

SCP-846(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Kinda neat, a toy robot that has a bunch of stuff it can used when told to use that serve as weapons. Difficult to impliment in
a balanced manner, however. Doesnt make sense as a TFO/MTF spawn, and would be potentially incredibly overpowered as a normal researcher
spawn. Also difficulty in getting a fitting/correct model for it.

SCP-871(Miguel the Mammoth King):

Ah yes, the Keter Cakes. DOnt make any sense to include them in the gamemode, and we dont need another form of healing.

SCP-805(Miguel the Mammoth King):

You seem to be a big fan of damage over time effects that last permamently until the person uses a healing item, to the point that
several of these suggestions are essentially the same thing with a different flavor. I already stated the main issues with these ideas,
and also massive difficulty infinding a model that is a wooden horse. 

SCP-1066(StarAura):

This is cool, but i would probally not put it in the cafeteria. Im also not sure if the live to specator to live can be accomplished
successfully the current way breach is set-up. I do like this idea, and it is accurate enough to the SCP(Bonus points, the topic you learn
is the one on your mind, so it even makes sense in that context for what it does).

"Just a weapon Suggestion"(Sonicsnake):

This is basically just requesting loadsouts for MTF on spawn. While im not against the idea, I also don't feel this is
a priority of any sort to include as an addition. 

Goose model for D-class(Miguel the Mammoth king):

No. Pay 2 win super tiny model that causes massive issues with visual clarity. No.

SCP-2398(The1337Gh0st):

Certainly an interesting idea. The idea of it doing more damage based on the target's total HP is certainly possible
and fits the flavor of the original SCP. Might need a bit of tweaking when it comes to damage values however.

Add the Scar(Turtle):

I wont add a FOrtnite Scar. However, there is a Scar in the CS:GO pack. I'm seeing a bit of a mixed response to this, but i could
probally add this rather easily as a rifle spawn. Wouldn't really ADD much to the gameplay though. 

Site02 Layout changes(Turtle, Battle Heaven, Gaben):

Maybe? Im nto a fan of the elevator being slow as shit either.

Sylveon Gun Upgrade(Chanman):

No, im not adding an upgrade to a 914 upgrade.

Buster Sword as Knife Upgrade(The Gaben):

Probally not.

Buff the shotguns(The Gaben):

Planned.

Radio in 914 ends the game(Chanman):

No. Please stop posting meme suggestions.

Pistols turn automatic in 914(The Gaben):

Nah, kinda just a boring upgrade.

Entering 420 into 294 plays Mandeville soundtrack(StarAura):

I'm down for this. Im not normally a fan of adding in joke SCPS, especially the weed one, but this seems like a harmless
enough way to add it in as a sort of easteregg.

Add the Mag7(The Gaben):

Already was in previously alongside shotguns,likely to return with shotgun changes.

Bring back Boosters(Turtle):

Unlikely to happen due to various issues, and is also up to Duc.

Bring back Dr.Mario(KiteJR):

No. Model was tiny as all hell and caused hitbox issues. 

Fix C-hands on Volk(The Gaben):

yeah this annoyed me as well. Im gonna look into it, but i might just replace the Volk all together soon.

939 use Researcher Skin(Exhaustive):

This is difficult to impliment due to how the pointshop works, but it would certainly be a massive QOL.

Day Breaks Special Round(Welsh Wildlife Lover):

No. Im not doing this SCP as a special round for various reasons, mostly because its not really fun.

Sylveon Player model(Welsh Wildlife Lover):

No for the same reasons as Dr.Mario and Goose.

999 Doesn't turn into SCP-049-2 or 610 or 020(Exhaustive):

Im down for this if we can make an exception to have it just kill him instead.

Specator DM into Quake DM(Butter Toast):

Im not sure this would be fun plus im worried how the grenades could interact.

Sans player model(SANSSCP):

No. Same issues as Dr.Mario, Goose, and Sylveon.

610 Third attack(Dio Brando):

610 is likely to undergo a complete rework in the future.

Remove SCP collision(Exhaustive):

Would cause more problems than it solves.

SCP-106 buff(Frostleaf):

Maybe?

Looping Death sound(Kaitseed):

I believe this was fixed at some point?

Remake SCP-106, 334, and 049(Turtle):

Any buffs to 049 at this point would break him. Hes already able to instant kill people and generates minions that also instant kill.
334 is not confusing to play as. 

SCP-106 is a giant mess in general.

Remake Scrubs(Turtle):

I am going to look into making it so they can't spawn when theres no SCPs left alive.

"More maps"(Sprinklinglymydoughnut):

The maps suggested here are either terrible or already being worked on.

Add SCP-1507(Big Brain Vantamanta):

Not going to happen due to difficulties in ensuring mutiple SCP-1507 spawn without taking up the entire SCP spawn pool.

Medkits thrown into 914 turn into SCP-500(Carthing2):

No.

SCP-268 into SCP-512 and vice versa via 914(Gunnerwizz):

Not doing this.

Vr Support(Welsh Wildlife Lover):

No.

Add Teslas to Site61(Exhaustive):

No, people dont really like Teslas.

Let people escape site 61 checkpoints without keycard(The Gaben):

You already can.

Fix Area Portal bug(Gaben):

Can't. 

Buff Flamethrower(Various):

working on this right now.

Add SCP-1162 to area02(Frostleaf):

Maybe, im not sure if theres already a hole for SCP-1162 on the map.

Command to disable spawning as SCP(FrostLeaf):

Requires a lot of rewriting of code for this to work.

Increase chance of members becoming SCP(Carthing):

Requires alot of code rewriting and could do more harm than good for the server population.

Lower SCP-079's HP(Various):

WOrking on this right now.

Disable auto switch(Gunnerwizz):

This is a client side option, this doesnt occur to me on the server.

Increase SCP-173 HP during weeping angel round(Carthing2):

requires a bit of a rewrite and is a bit more complicated than it sounds. will look into it.

049 same speed as zombies(Carthing2):

He already should be. Will double check.

Fix SCP-076-2 damaging other scps(GUnnerwizz):

Believe its an issue with friendly fire code interacting with entities(As the sword stops becoming a weapon and becomes a entity
when thrown). will look into it.

Add SCP-2912-3(Gunnerwizz):

No.

Fix lag spike when Omega-7 spawns in(ButterToast):

I dont get this issue?

Give 096 ability to break windows when not enraged(Gunnerwizz):

Looking into it.

Buff SCP-1471(Various):

Already doing this.

Add Gm construct and Flatgrass as maps(Gunnerwizz):

No. Please stop submitting meme suggestions.

Add Sniper rifle to site-61(GunnerWizz):

Good idea. Will look into it.

Show 372 health when visible(StarAura):

Believe this bug is related to how his invisbility code works, might not be fixable.

Add more gun and keycard spawns on site02(Carthing2):

Sure, but htis wont fix the map's major issues.

all Scps are 3331 special round(Gunnerwizz):

was planning on making a round of "all the same scp" for each scp this is possible for without serious bugs. 

Fix 294 on Site61(ButterToast):

Will get on it asap.

Round ending when 076-2 still has lives(Exhaustive):

Bug that has been occuring for  awhile. Difficult to fix.

Rename Sylveon gun to Doomnack gun(KiteJR):

No. Not only is that person banned from the server for hacks, this is a dumb suggestion.

Remove bright in the screen special round(Carthing):

Sure.

Buff 173 blind(Sir Buttertoast):

Was considering it at one point. Might end up breaking him though due to his mechanics, and result in him feeling like even cheaper deaths.

GFL Breach Server Wiki(The Gaben):

If you like the idea so much, why not make it yourself?

SCP-953(Carthing2):

No, she doesnt shoot fireballs. That is the likely model that will end up being used if she is ever added however.

999 Neutral to Serpent Hand(Bollerio the hottie):

not possible currently.

Gungame for spec Dm(Ahira):
No.

Tower Controlpoints for Spec DM(Ahira):

No.

Change 457's model material(Dio Brando):

Considering it.

I ran out of time, didnt get to all suggestions this month. Sorry. There was too much stuff to fifter through on the discord
and duc had started answering some as well.