Guest SkydivingSquid

FUN 50 QUESTIONNAIRE FOR EVERYONE!

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

Aloha, GFL family! 

I wanted to make a poll that anyone can participate in, from our highest staff to our newest member!

Hopefully you find this to be fun and entertaining and can get to know more about people in our community!

My hope for this thread is that we learn a little more about one another while also showing just how awesome and diverse GFL is! 

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS INTO YOUR RESPONSE BELOW!  
        (I suggest keeping the spoiler format so it keeps the forums clean)

Question 1: What is your age range? 

🏆 13 - 16
🏅 17 - 20

😆 21 - 29

:S 30 - 39

😢 40 - 49
🕚 50+

*Note: Reaction is for your post. No need to react to original post unless you want to. 

Question 2: What is your favorite non-sport related hobby?

Question 3: What is your favorite sport / activity that you do?

Question 4: What is one interesting fact about you?

Question 5: What is your occupation? 

Question 6: What profession do you want to be in (if you aren't already)? 

Question 7: What was your first gaming system?

Question 8: If money wasn't a factor, what vehicle would you drive? Give us details! Color, year, etc! 

Question 9: What is your favorite band?

Question 10: Can you play an instrument?

Question 11: Math/Science or English/History?

Question 12: Who was your first crush? How old were you?

Question 13: Are you superstitious?

Question 14: Who was your first true love?

Question 15: Where are you from originally?

Question 16: What is/was your favorite TV series?

Question 17: What is your favorite exercise?

Question 18: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

Question 19: If you won $1 million dollars, but had to give it all to a COMPLETE stranger, what do you hope they'd do with that money? Also, what is the first thing you'd hope they'd spend it on?  What type of person would you give it to?

Question 20: What was the last "selfless" act you did?

Question 21: What was your first adult drink? // What do you want your first adult drink to be?

Question 22: Have you, or would you ever, consider picking up a hitch hiker?

Question 23: What is the riskiest / most dangerous thing you've ever done?

Question 24: What is something that you are proud of?

Question 25: Do you have any siblings?

Question 26: If you could tell your sibling anything, what would you tell them?

Question 27: If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be?

Question 28: What is one word that you cannot stand?

Question 29: What word, phrase, etc is overused (not the same as above)?

Question 30: Who is your hero? Why?

Question 31: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Question 33: What is one thing you'd like to change about your self?

Question 34: What is your favorite color?

Question 35: What is your favorite food?

Question 36: What is your favorite animal?

Question 37: What is something you'd tell your self in high-school?

Question 38: What is something you wish your parents knew?

Question 39: What college did you attend, do you attend, or do you want to attend?

Question 40: Did you HONESTLY notice that we skipped question 32? 

Question 41: Do you play on a PC or a Mac?

Question 42: Desktop or laptop?

Question 43: Would you ever enlist in the military? What branch? What job?

Question 44: What is the craziest thing you've done during a Truth or Dare?

Question 45: What makes GFL special?

Question 46: If you could be a GFL Director for a day, what would you change?

Question 47: What is your biggest regret?

Question 48: What is a secret about you that you've never told anyone before

Question 49: What is one fact about you that you want everyone to know?

Question 50: Choose ONE: Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or other?

🦑

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Guest SkydivingSquid

😆  - 28. 

-Does drinking count? Haha! 

-Motocross or running for sure! 

-I have over 100 skydives! 

-Navy (IT). 

-Naval Officer. If I could choose all over again, I'd pursue medicine. 

-N64. I had all the originals! So many memories! 

Question 8: If money wasn't a factor, what vehicle would you drive? Give us details! Color, year, etc! 

-McLaren for sure. However, I've always loved the Corvette even if it is the "poor man's sports car". 

-That's impossible to answer! I enjoy Eminem a lot though! 

-I played the drums for almost 10 years. 

-Math/Science for sure! 

-Jackie Bush and I was like 6 or 7 haha! 

-No, but I still throw salt over my shoulder if I knock the shaker over lol

-"Bunny". 

-North Country New York. 

-That has to be "Breaking Bad". Such a good show!

-Running! 

-I'd stay here in Hawaii, but I've always wanted to go to Russia - if I could speak the language. 

Question 19: If you won $1 million dollars, but had to give it all to a COMPLETE stranger, what do you hope they'd do with that money? Also, what is the first thing you'd hope they'd spend it on?  What type of person would you give it to?
-First, I am going to give it to a mother who is struggling. I'm talking about so poor, down on her luck. I hope she would use it to take care of herself and her children and invest enough of it for later. I hope the first thing she bought would be a nice meal for her kids.

-It's small, but I returned a shopping cart for a complete stranger today so she didn't have to. 

Question 21: What was your first adult drink? // What do you want your first adult drink to be?

-It was a Corona, though I definitely said, "Budweiser". Lol

-I have. True story, she told me she just got out of jail. It was so awkward! 

-I ran on a very narrow mountain ridge once. I can't honestly remember. 

-Getting to where I am today and knowing I've been honest the entire way. 

-One. And he's awesome. 

-Relax. 

Question 27: If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be?

-Stop being so serious. 

-"Finna"

-"Racist".

-My mom. She's been my rock.

-As a LCDR somewhere in the Navy. 

-Being able to socialize. 

-Navy Blue. 

-Lasagna. 

-Wolf.

-Relax lol. None of that high school drama stuff matters. Ask the pretty girl out. Ask her out a few times. At the end of the day, the worst thing she can say is no. Someone laughing at you is a GOOD thing. You're making someone laugh. Never be ashamed of it! Try to make someone smile everyday. You'd be amazed at how much you'll get just for asking. Ask someone to make out or to dance. Don't be afraid to dance like an idiot. People love watching other people make a fool out of themselves, because 99% of people in high school (and in life) are more focused on themselves to noticed you. They love the distraction! 

-How lucky I am to have had them as my parents. 

Question 39: What college did you attend, do you attend, or do you want to attend?

-Geneseo University before the Navy. 
-Auburn University during the Navy (upcoming). 

-I made this questionnaire and I actually missed it! LOL

-Mac right now, but will likely need a PC for college. 

-I prefer a laptop. 

-I enlisted in the Navy to be a Navy SEAL. Fractured my femur and became an IT. Best job in the Navy outside of being a SEAL lol. Promoted to E6 in less than 4 years. About to be a Navy Officer. 

-I took my underwear off in front of a group of friends. I managed to do this WITHOUT taking off my jeans ;)

Question 45: What makes GFL special?

-The community here is awesome! 

Question 46: If you could be a GFL Director for a day, what would you change?

-This question isn't fair for me to answer ;)
I'd promote SkydivingSquid to director lol. ❤️ 🦑 

-Taking life too seriously. 
OH! And not inviting a homeless guy in for a meal one morning. That's really bothered me... 

Question 48: What is a secret about you that you've never told anyone before?
-I don't really have many of those. I think my wife knows everything about me, honestly. I have Tourettes though?

-I hate excuses. We are all capable of so much. If you take ownership of something and commit yourself to a result, a goal, or a change, nothing will stop you from achieving that. #NoExcuses. 

Question 50: Choose ONE: Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or other?
-Facebook. 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

• Guest featured this topic

Question 1: 🏅 My age range is 17-20, and I am 20 years old.

Question 2: What is your favorite non-sport related hobby? I usually enjoy playing video games with others online mostly.

Question 3: What is your favorite sport / activity that you do? Back in the day I really enjoyed playing football, baseball and I used to wrestle, but up until now I like to throw the frisbee around at times.

Question 4: What is one interesting fact about you? I'm nothing "interesting" but I'm going into the IT career currently.

Question 5: What is your occupation? I'm currently unemployed, but in November I got fired from a liquor store that I was at for a year (i got fired because new management/ownership)

Question 6: What profession do you want to be in (if you aren't already)? My dream profession would be a professional wrestler.

Question 7: What was your first gaming system? First system that comes to mind that is the Sega Genesis, even though it wasn't mine (my dad's) but my first ever owned console/system would be the Gameboy.

Question 8: If money wasn't a factor, what vehicle would you drive? Give us details! Color, year, etc! I am not good with cars haha, but the car I currently have is not bad sooo a Dodge caliber 2011? 

Question 9: What is your favorite band? I listen to different genres of music, rock/metal being one of em, my favorite band would be Metallica and black Sabbath.

Question 10: Can you play an instrument? I cannot.

Question 11: Math/Science or English/History? Math/science, although I am decent with all of those subjects, I feel math and science are more interesting to me.

Question 12: Who was your first crush? How old were you? Yikes, my first crush was named Shannon and I was in kindergarten, sooo like 5-6 I was? 😂

Question 13: Are you superstitious? Eh not really.

Question 14: Who was your first true love? Honestly, I don't think I've ever had a true love.

Question 15: Where are you from originally? I am originally from Ohio, about 5 years ago I moved to Massachusetts.

Question 16: What is/was your favorite TV series? My favorite series right now is House MD.

Question 17: What is your favorite exercise? When I do decide to exercise I like to lift weights.

Question 18: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Las Vegas (going there for my 21st in April 😛)

Question 19: If you won $1 million dollars, but had to give it all to a COMPLETE stranger, what do you hope they'd do with that money? Also, what is the first thing you'd hope they'd spend it on?  What type of person would you give it to? I would give it to homeless person and hoping they will use that money for a way to get life back on track with a full reset (and hopefully not drugs or anything silly)

Question 20: What was the last "selfless" act you did? I believe buy Gumball supporter in TTT mc 24/7.

Question 21: What was your first adult drink? // What do you want your first adult drink to be? My first adult drink was a Smirnoff ice, and I want my first drink to be (when I can buy one) Arnold Palmer spiked ice tea.

Question 22: Have you, or would you ever, consider picking up a hitch hiker? I would not, I've seen to many horror movies about them being weirdos.

Question 23: What is the riskiest / most dangerous thing you've ever done? Nothing really comes to mind considering I use common sense in dangerous types of situations.

Question 24: What is something that you are proud of? Getting back into college when I was kicked out the first time.

Question 25: Do you have any siblings? I have a younger sister who is 16.

Question 26: If you could tell your sibling anything, what would you tell them? Honestly I would not know, we don't talk to each other as often.

Question 27: If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be? This is gonna be silly but to get rid of this Corona Virus plague.

Question 28: What is one word that you cannot stand? Moist. It's just disgusting to hear 😂

Question 29: What word, phrase, etc is overused (not the same as above)? Cringe, idk why it's just annoying and overrated.

Question 30: Who is your hero? Why? My parents are my heroes, they pushed me to be successful in life and support me when I have been at my worse.

Question 31: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself with a girlfriend (or wifey 😛) with our own place and a doggo 

Question 33: What is one thing you'd like to change about your self? My height. Idk why but I'm 5'7 and I wish to be at least 6ft.

Question 34: What is your favorite color? Baby blue.

Question 35: What is your favorite food? Unoriginal but pizza.

Question 36: What is your favorite animal? I think tigers are pretty cool.

Question 37: What is something you'd tell your self in high-school? I was very anti social in the early highschool days, so I would tell myself to get out more then I did senior year.

Question 38: What is something you wish your parents knew? I'm pretty open with my parents about anything and don't really hide anything from them.

Question 39: What college did you attend, do you attend, or do you want to attend? I attended at Westfield State for a year then I got kicked out due to grades, I am currently in a community college called QCC.

Question 40: Did you HONESTLY notice that we skipped question 32? You got me there 👀

Question 41: Do you play on a PC or a Mac? Pc

Question 42: Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Question 43: Would you ever enlist in the military? What branch? What job? I would not enlist, because I am a wimp and would not hang with the boys 😂

Question 44: What is the craziest thing you've done during a Truth or Dare? Only thing that comes to mind is licking dog pee 😂😂

Question 45: What makes GFL special? The community makes it special to me, everyone is open to make friends with each other.

Question 46: If you could be a GFL Director for a day, what would you change? Oof I don't even know I have never thought of making any necessary changes.

Question 47: What is your biggest regret? Being anti social my entire school life.

Question 48: What is a secret about you that you've never told anyone before. I don't really have any secrets that come to mind, I guess my mom and I smoked pot together once? 😂

Question 49: What is one fact about you that you want everyone to know? I'm a really chill dude, I like to meme around at times I'm an open book to people who like to dish out any drama and be there for them when they need someone. (Basically an emotional support buddy)

Question 50: Choose ONE: Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or other? Instagram.

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid - Edit Reason: i forgot question 50 :P

Question 1: What is your age range? 
🏆 13-16
Gaming (PC, Console, Switch, and very rarely mobile)
Soccer is my current sport, though i dont do much of it
i am ketr
none atm, but will hopefully have my first one soon
Mechanical Engineer/Game designer
PS3
a Silver and black Koenigsegg One  1 and/or a Orange and Carbon Black Mclaren P1
Disturbed
i can play trumpet but i don't like to
Math/Science
never had one

depends, sometimes i can be, others times im just too over it to care

Myself 😄
Kansas US
The original Ben 10 Ultimate Alien series (not the current one
absolutely hate every one of them
Smithsonian Museum
Question 19: If you won $1 million dollars, but had to give it all to a COMPLETE stranger, what do you hope they'd do with that money? Also, what is the first thing you'd hope they'd spend it on?  What type of person would you give it to?

i would give it to someone who owes me money so that they could pay me back in full, and charge interest depending on how long they have owed me for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh helped a friend with a project?
i accidently drank and entire bottle of alcoholic root bear after the waiter served it to me :P
Stranger Danger OwO
balanced on a thn log that went over a 10ft drop into a river below
my skill in any FPS game i play
2 unfortunately
Sister: stop being a dramatic bitch Brother: Stop being an edgy bitch
stupid people
f---ot
unfortunately, the n-word
Myself, because i am a sexy beast that can conquer anything but i dont want to
idk im blind
Question 33: What is one thing you'd like to change about yourself?
my inability to be a decent student
Electric Blue
Sushi
Kets
pay attention dumbass
they know too much already

UC Berkeley or UC Santa Cruz
no
#MacGang
Desktop
nein
dared a friend to watch hardcore porn in full volume next to his parents room

my friends
nothing, i have no intention of getting that high
i dont know, im not the type to regret much
well if its a secret ive never told anyone why would i tell you?

that i am ketr

or

Edited by SkydivingSquid
i forgot question 50 :P

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

😆 I am the 24 years old guy

Welp easily gaming

Rugby

I can crack my knuckles over 100 times in a minute

I work on Ferries going back and forth islands all day or night

I wanna work as a Flight Attendant

PS1, got it when I was 2 and a half

Oooohhhh I gotta go with the Tesla Model S, Black, ez cruise mode, low maintenance, etc.

Skillet, listen to Hero

I dabble at Piano. Not any good, but I dabble.

Math/Science ez

Vanessa Hudgens, I was 11 when her first nudes were leaked and it was the A W A K E N I N G

Nah, no reason for me to be

What is love? baby don't hurt me

I am native Maori from New Zealand, with a bit of Welsh I think

Was? Charmed, the witches were neat. Is? Avatar The Last Airbender. Best show ever.

Well I enjoy my job so heavy lifting.

Machu Pichu, a lot of history there.

Question 19: If you won $1 million dollars, but had to give it all to a COMPLETE stranger, what do you hope they'd do with that money? Also, what is the first thing you'd hope they'd spend it on? What type of person would you give it to?

Whatever they wanted to do with it, but I'd hope they'd help their family first.

Uuuhhh I gave up my night of gaming to watch animated movies with my roommates kids? I guess that's selfless haha

First adult drink was Heineken at 12, good drink. Now I get them for cheap, even better drink.

I have never but I would as there was a part of my life where I hitchhiked.

Played chicken with cars with my mate, he got hit and broke his arm, he wasn't a chicken

I worked at Disney World in Florida, proud of that.

I haz 2 sisters and 1 brother

HI!

Make the rich pay more tax and culpable for their crimes.

I can stand all the words, they're just words.

TOXIC!

I don't have one, learned from early on you can rely on yourself.

Hopefully a senior flight attendant. Or dead. Probably dead/.

Question 32: Was this question here before?

Idk was it?

Take care of myself more, I don't really do that well.

Green, it is life

Roast lamb with Mint Sauce with a side of Roasted Vegetables. Yum.

LIGER
image.png.77659e327e95eb2a17387000bdef49b6.png

THEY ARE CHONK

Focus less on the work and more on social life.

Eh they know everything I want to know

We don't have college in NZ, we have high school and uni. So Rotorua Boys High School and Mangakino Area School.

Jokes on you I did a tricky

PC

DESKTOP

Yeah, Navy, Technical Specialist.

Uuuhhhh i may have sucked my own dick i was young and flexible don't judge me

The peeps, we're all cunts and I love it.

Well, I'd try optimize Rot a bit more than it is right now. As it still gets laggy a tad.

Not focusing on social life.

I've told all my secrets lmao, well except for the truth or dare one, refer to question 44 for that.

I am not as toxic as I seem in general chat. Pls don't judge me based off my interactions with toxic cunts who are here to argue.

Twitter, I do prefer it over others.

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Achievements

17-20
Probably diving/snorkeling. Big fan of the ocean in general though, so anything to do with that would be #1.

Swimming I guess.

Nothing that I can really think of? I guess being nearly half deaf.

Student

Marine biology.

PC, but besides that the DS. Played UT2004 on PC a ton when I was 3-8 and played Pokemon on my DS like crazy.

Don't really know anything about cars, so honestly if I could choose any vehicle, a submarine.

Sabaton. A band that makes songs about events in history such as WW1, WW2, 30 years war, the reformation etc. As someone who is really into history I enjoy it a lot.

Nope.

Math/Science. Despite loving history, I despise english.

No clue, can't really think of any.

Nope.

Can't think of anyone.

California, right by san fran.

Myth Busters, River Monsters, or Breaking Bad. Not sure which is my all time favorite but I like all of them.

Swimming.

Australia, to dive at the Great Barrier Reef.

I'd give it to someone who was recently down on their luck. Someone who just went through something tough, such as losing multiple family members at once, and has no where to live. I'd hope they'd spend it on a place to live, and basic necessities, then hopefully put the rest of that money towards good use furthering themself or humanity as a whole.

Last "selfless" act I did was probably doing humanitarian work in Jamaica, helping out at a shelter for the mentally and/or physically disabled, bringing donations/repairing shelters.

Wine, not a fan.

I would consider it, as I tend to feel excessively bad for people.

Most dangerous thing I've ever done is probably either rock climbing up a cliff with no gear on a fairly high mountain, or swimming in very rough seas with no gear. Neither are absurdly dangerous, but both terrified me.

I'm not dead yet.

Younger brother.

Dude, you are a genius, just don't be so dang lazy.

I have no clue. I'd probably want people to focus more on global issues, such as overpopulation and global warming.

Can't think of any.

The phrase "I could care less" it doesn't make any sense. It's said in a way that means you couldn't care less, but it says you could. It's absurd.

Steve Irwin, pretty obvious why.

Question 31: Where do you see yourself in 10 years

Hopefully not dead yet!

Ideally working on doing research about marine life, and if not that on the effects of us on the ocean, and how to lessen negative effects.

I'd like to be more motivated about doing anything. At the moment I just have a general apathy towards many things I really shouldn't.

Blue

Any type of blue.

Schnitzel probably. It's so good.

Probably octopus. So smart yet confined to such a short life span, it's rather unfortunate.

"Just stay till next period, or the next, or the next" 
I get sick a lot. Like an absurd amount. This means that going to school has always been tough, so I would leave partially through the day when sick. Eventually I started trying to force myself to stay for juuuust one more period, then one more, eventually making it through the day.

Bein sick sucks dude.

Planning on goin to florida polytech or millersville. Nothing fancy, but both have good programs in stuff I'm interested in.

I did and was very confused, thought I messed up copying/pasting

PC

Desktop

Yes, Navy, some sort of engineer.

Never played much truth or dare, so the craziest is probably just asking someone out.

Not sure. The type of regulars it seems to attract are pretty cool though.

Not sure really. I'd probably host a few polls asking the community what differences they'd like to see, and try to impliment those.

My biggest regret is not going to the doctor earlier for something. (If you think something's wrong, it's better to get it checked out sooner rather than later!)

I don't really know, I'm super open about everything so I can't think of any secrets. Instead I'll say something that seems false but is true.

Despite how much I talk online, I'm actually absurdly shy. 

Yes, that IS my dog in my profile picture.

And also if you want to know anything about me or talk to me about anything, feel free! I'm very open about myself, and I like to consider myself a good listener, so if something's ever going on and you want to talk about it with a random stranger I'm up for it!

Don't have an account on any of the above.

Rip.

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Question 1: What is your age range? 

13-16

playing games i really can't think of anything

I don't really do sports that much but if i had a favorite one it's Biking

I have a athletic body but a lazy person

Just a student

I don't really know i guess something that doesn't take that much work

Gameboy when i was like around 5

1964 Chevrolet Impala Colored Black because i think of Eazy-E whenever i think of 64s

Beastie Boyz I'm big fan of beastie boyz

No i'm bad

English/History because it's just remembering some stuffs and i don't have to use my brain that much

I don't think i have one even

Nah i don't really give a shit about that

Literally don't have one

Philippines

Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu was my favorite TV series that i watched on netflix

I dont

Japan

Question 19: If you won $1 million dollars, but had to give it all to a COMPLETE stranger, what do you hope they'd do with that money? Also, what is the first thing you'd hope they'd spend it on?  What type of person would you give it to? I would give it to a nice homeless person that would spend (i hope) on a house and daily needs

Donating some food and money to a orphanage

I guess you can say some fine wine

No i have trust issues

Picking up a saw and almost hitting my toe

I don't really have anything to be proud of

Yes 3 of them

I'll tell them to not hate me because i wanna vibe

Changing the people's personality to avoid war and unnecessary deaths

School

Damn dude

I have no Hero

In a house shutted in

I guess give some care more about the world than not giving a shit

Purple

Carbonara

Cheetah seems cool

Avoid saying negative stuffs that is really unnecessary

I wish they knew i'm an accident

Never

Bro wtf yo shit what. i didn't

PC

Desktop

No

I never did this to avoid those situations

The Community is indeed interesting and has fun people to play/be/talk with.

Idk demote myself

Not knowing anime when i was 6

I mean it's a secret i don't really want to tell it

(Not everyone has a good PC) 

I just want to let anyone reading this to know that as much as i don't give a shit. I actually care about most of you especially the people from TTT rotational

REDDIT

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid - Edit Reason: fix

18-21

music, science.

Weight training

Idk, I dated a transexual?

Unemployed :(

Medicine

Gamecube/N64

A white train, on my own personal train tracks.

Train

Yes, piano/clarinet/recorder.

Both good in their own way. Personally, math/science.

Like i'd remember.

No.

Yet to be determined.

Australia

Star Trek

Running/Bench press

Canada

I'd hope they give it back. I'd hope they'd spend it on me. I'd give it to an old feeble woman, so i can take it back.

I'm pretty selfish, nor i believe such a thing exist.

Straight Smirnoff vodka with my best friend when we were 14.

I'd never pick up a hitch hiker that had a backpack. If it was someone i could tell was in dire need of help, then maybe.

Psychedelics.

My brother.

Yes, 2 brothers.

Nothing I don't tell them.

Free global access to all education.

!textures

Literally

Well I don't know about hero... but i guess Albert Einstein is pretty cool.

Hopefully employed with my desired job.

Not sure, quite egotistical. My education I suppose.

Neon Purple

Prosciutto

Human, we're the best.

Stop playing League of Legends retard.

Don't hide anything.

Yet to be determined.

No.

PC

Desktop

Lmao no. But if I had to., I'd do the safest job like a off-field medic or something.

Kissed a Homo Sapien  of the opposite sex.

Not sure, first big community I've ever tried to be apart of.

Force Royal to accept that 1 shot knife is the best.

Drinking heavily.

Not sure, pretty open person excluding my political opinions.

idk

Instagram.

Edited by SkydivingSquid
fix

Achievements

I am 21.

Other than the gaming it'd be wood carving/sculpting.

Motocross/Enduro

I got very twisty legs can twist em far

freelance videographer

Professional Cinematographer wanna make a da movie

brick laptop

Land Rover Discover 1998 army camo

Architects/Bring me the Horizon

semi-learning to play piano and triangle

science/history for me thank u

idk some wallow

Yes

not had one

North Yorkshire England

Doctor Who

Deadlift

Cape Town South Africa

anyone who needs is ok

Ooh I don't know I feel I try to do selfless stuff all the time I don't remember specific instances

blue wkd geezaaaaa

yes I would pick one up

I took a shortcut down Ben Nevis (tallest mountain in UK) and it was very steep, nearly fell off the mountain n died when I slipped

the short films I made during university but i probably shouldnt be lol

ya got a sis an bro

keep buggering on

everyone happy

waylon smithers

imagine

Roger Deakins, fantastic at what he does and the best

shooting a feature film

question 32: how big is ed boys ass?

5 metres chief

ooo yakno hayo

dont have

Ah man I forgot the name but I had this super spicy chicken thing from a mexican restaurant on the Thames and it was the best thing ever I went back there again

Fox

eat ass

very close with my dad so he knows the things

I went to UCA

ya

PC

Desktop

Yes, likely in the Navy with my best friend

Ah man I've never played it since being a kid or doing it for fun. Never played it while drinks were involved idk if it's an English thing or just the friends I have but we played different games. I've been dared to make out with a bunch of guys before that'd be the best I can give ya

people

big chief mask always worn

ooo eee ooo aha ting tang walawala bing bang

all of my secrets have been told to atleast my best bud

5 metre ass

insta

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Am 22 

I love video games. Besides that, probably yo-yo. 

Favorite sport is Badminton. Activity? Probably video game tournaments. I use to host weekly Super Smash Bros. Ultimate brackets for my College E-Sports Club. I also live next to the venue where my cities smash scene hosts weeklies, so I had a ton of opportunities to practice and grind tournaments during 2019. I loved it.

I am half Native Canadian, half French. 

Yes

In dream world, I use my experience and opportunities to become very skilled at launching businesses. Specifically, being in the business of helping start businesses, and growing them.

PC at age 3.

PS1 at age 5.

Probably a recent, black Dodge Charger. Probably 2019. It's not super over the top and obnoxious, but it stands out and looks cool.

Rage Against The Machine, I don't listen to bands though. Mostly rappers/EDM. I love Denzel Curry at the moment.

Nope, I wish. I can't do music, but I always wanted to play a bunch of stuff. I'd love to learn Piano.

I love math.

I think I was 5, I don't remember her name.

Very much so.

A girl named Kim.

Nova Scotia, Canada.

One Piece ❤️

I've always loved Badminton as an exercise. It's fun, and if you actually try and actively re-center after every return, you can really get your cardio going.

Honestly, the only place I want to go is back to Japan. Lol.

I want to give it to someone who is smart, who has gone through a lot, but has not given up and turned bitter. I want to give it to someone who is caring, and understanding, and that will want to use it minimally on themselves, while using the rest to help others. Maybe someone who would use the money to start some sort of business, that would end up growing it into more than a million, while helping their community. 

I'm not really sure. I don't try to keep track or anything. I guess I tried writing the Admin guide for people last night for a couple hours instead of being lazy and gaming. lol.

Screwdriver

It depends on the initial feel I get when I see the person. I have trust issues.

I've hurt myself.

I'm proud my dumbass was somehow able to work hard enough to impress the one I care about and look up to the most.

3 Older step sisters.

Why did you have to be so mean to me when I was a kid? You knew what I was going through, why make it worse. You guys had it lucky.

I wish people would use their brain more. 

Complacency

KOS Royal (lol)

Adversary. So many reasons. I've never met anyone who is more inspirational. 

Having my shit together. Being farther down on my road, working on my goals. 

Question 32: Meta?

Meta

I wish I was less impulsive.

Growing up, Red. Now? Purple

Italian pasta. All pasta is amazing.

Turtle. We're all turtles in our shell.

Don't give up. As hopeless as it may seem, it truly will get better, and you will emerge so much stronger than you can imagine. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Stay Strong. 

I don't want them to feel like I moved away because they did a bad job.

Algonquin College. Not entirely sure where I want to continue my education. 

Meta.

imagine gaming on a mac

Desktop.

If I truly felt I needed to fight to protect the ones I love, yes. Otherwise, I'm not fighting a war I don't agree with.

Oh jeez, the worst one. Um, probably pooping in the sink at school in grade 6. 

The community. The people here make this place the best community on GMOD, hands down.

I'm sure my lack of experience will be screaming here, but I would probably try to propose a rework to the way GFL gets it's income, and the way the money is spent back towards servers. I don't know the details, but I would try to brainstorm better VIP incentives for servers/other sources of income, and I would try to spend more money growing the player base by focusing on the VPS/overall performance of servers.

I would want new players to immediately feel how nice the server runs. I want the performance alone to be a pull back factor.

Smoother game play = less BS = more consistency = happier players = attractive community.

Customization is so big these days, that it funds some of the biggest games in the world, which are free to play. If we make players able to express themselves with as many options as possible, they'll want to stand out, look cool, etc. 

One of the biggest things for me in a video game, or anything online in general, is how I portray myself. I always buy skins, I always put effort into having cool looking stuff. If I was alone in this mentality, it wouldn't be the current big trend.

I always had the thought that if we had better customization, we could pull more VIP's and use the money for performance.

Not standing up for myself sooner.

I can't come up with something that I have never told anyone. I worry. I overthink, and I worry about so many things that aren't important, constantly.

I've been severely depressed since I was 15. I think I was depressed before, but it became a severe depression when I was 15 and forced to live with my mom on a Native Reservation, leaving my school and friends. I was never able to experience high school. I never had Prom, didn't go to parties, I watched all my friends move on ahead while I rotted away. I eventually moved halfway across Canada, got my high school diploma at an alternate school (while doing it lazily, and not developing a proper work ethic), and eventually started college. Things happened, and during the last half of 2019 I became more depressed than ever. This place saved me, and without GFL ROT and all the people I've met here, I really don't know what would have happened to me. I'm still very depressed. But, finally, I'm starting to feel the urge to work on myself again. I'm finally beginning to feel slightly happy with who I am. 

Even if your situation is horrible, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Things can get better, if you don't give up. Find your reason(s) to not give up, and hold onto it.

EVERYTHING CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER!!!

YouTube. Nothing comes close.

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Achievements

17-20

Cooking

A game of good ol airso- basketball

I'm not gay. (I SWEAR IT)

Jobless, single, and killing myself doing java programs.

I am already a professional time-waster.

xbox (HALO FUCK YEA)

Fuck if I know and fuck you I won't give you details!

Bad Wolves

Is mayo an instrument?

English/History

Some hispanic woman. I was like fucking 12 lol.

No just gay. No wait-

She knows who she is.

The blowing winds from Hel.

Spongebob (IT WAS MY SHIT)

Running Ig lol

Ísland cause no one ever fucking talks about it. Plus it's nice there.

Question 19: If you won $1 million dollars, but had to give it all to a COMPLETE stranger, what do you hope they'd do with that money? Also, what is the first thing you'd hope they'd spend it on?  What type of person would you give it to?

This question kinda dumb. I wouldn't know what type of person this stranger is because he/she is a stranger.

Can not literally remember anything. I guess I'm just that evil!

Fucking Idk all I remember is that I drank my dad's beer when I thought it was soda.

No just run him over and keep going.

Being born. Almost died.

Cooking for my family and doing the best I could to help.

Haha regrettably yes.

"Hey I love ya but you're a cunt."

Prevent the harry potter books from being written! I HAVE MY REASONS!

Nig-

Nig- I mean bitch

My father. Because reasons.

Killing myself cause roommate be driving me nuts.

My health.

The void.

Ramen.

Wolf

Bro you forgot to do your stupid fucking essay about gender! No wait THATS RIGHT NOW!

That I'm not gay.

You're nosey son of a bitch.

I do not care yeet.

PC

Laptop atm. Soon desktop.

Nope.

Slap a bitch ass. Jk I hugged her. Elementry school was stupid.

It's community. Really love hanging out with you all.

Fucking fix the damn shit that's wrong here.

Trying too hard.

I'm gay. This joke being overused. But really I don't know.

I'm one hel of an angry man.

Question 50: Choose ONE: Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or other? Snapchat 
Edited by SkydivingSquid

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

On 2/3/2020 at 9:31 PM, SkydivingSquid said:

17-20

Gaming ecks dee 

none 

Eh, I like food

Self employed

Cybersecurity penetration tester/software dev 

Playstation 2 

Tesla Roadster, red

None I'm afraid 

Yes, the piano

Math/Science, 100%. 

Some girl I met in texas, I was 13

Not irrationally, but I do believe in "ghosts". Other dimensions and all that

My current girlfriend ❤️ 

Alabama 

None, I don't watch TV. 

Standard push-ups. Can do them anywhere and they work so much of your upper body at the same time

The UK. I've never left the US yet.

I would hope they invest it into stocks or a business, and become even richer. I'd hope they spend the money on their family to support them. Get a bigger house, better car, etc. I'd give it to someone who a clean living person that is financially struggling. They can not only appreciate the money the most but they'll use it sparingly. It'll last them for the rest of their life. 

Not sure, is that a bad thing lol

Haven't drank, and I don't plan on it. Last thing I need to become is an alcoholic. caprisun pls :kappa:

90% of the time, no. I need to see a super desperate looking person with a good enough story that needs a ride ASAP 

My ability to play the piano.

One sister.

Don't be a 4head. 

World hunger

gucci 

"thats how mafia works"

My hero is myself in 10 years.

Married, a solid income with a peaceful life and a unique home. 

My self image and self criticism 

Red

Steak

Grizzly bear

Don't be a 4head and keep learning, it gets better

Wish they learned to be more open minded about things

South AL Uni, if I decide to go to college.

Lol no, aint nobody got time to look at numbers

I used to play on a Macbook for the longest time, I built my first PC  in 2018 and loving it. 

Desktop

No, if I had a choice I would not enlist. 

Eat a square of toilet paper. 

The community is hilarious.

I'd put more effort into marketing/advertising GFL on platforms such as Youtube/Twitch/*active* social media. Grow into more games as well

Not progressing in piano faster, not working towards my goals faster. 

i'm a thicc boi :) 

Instagram

Edited by SkydivingSquid

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

21-21

Reading

Basketball

I played rock paper scissors with Drake Bell and lost

unemployed but anything in the food service industry really

I'd love to be a Community Manager but I never really put myself out there for that type of work

PS2 when I was 6

Tesla Model 3. Long-range, 19" Sport Wheels, Black and White Interior, with Full Self-Driving Capability 

Band wise either Walk the Moon or Twenty One Pilots but I've been listening to a lot of Tyler, The Creator recently

Yes, i can play the drums, piano, and program a synthesizer 

Can I do Math/History?

It was 5th grade. Her name was Shea.

Nope

This girl that we were on and off again from 2015-2018

Southern California

Live Action TV: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Animated TV: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Always liked to run

Everywhere. I'd love to just go see like every culture and get away from tourist areas and like ask the people that live there just questions about life i guess.

I'd hope they would spend it on helping others or bettering their situation. the first thing I'd hope they spend it on is a either a good home or good car. The first person that says smiles at me when I walk down the street.

I went to a party and a bunch of people got super drunk and high. i waited until they sobered up and drove home to leave the party.

Fireball whiskey 

Yes as long as they look like serial killer hitch hiker

jumped out of a car going 25 MPH. don't really know why I didn't get injured

I'm proud of the friends and people I surround myself with support me but also each other and that we all want what is best for everyone no matter what.

1 older sister and 1 younger brother. Am middle child

Sister: Thank you for being a shoulder I can cry on

Brother: You don't have to be so hard on yourself. No one can be perfect. Just say what you're thinking and no one will get mad and they finally understand you

Stop people from being selfish so that we can all help each other.

no word really ticks me off. words are nothing if you let them pass by you.

OP

My dad, he can always tell when I'm feeling down or whatnot. He is genuinely interested in what I do and what I feel about things.

Hopefully with a steady job, married, and starting a family with a wife. i would need to not be single to get all of this though.

Question 32: Why did you add this question? Did you think you feel special or some shit?

I wanted to feel special. Yes.

Just put yourself out there more. More likely than not you'll enjoy yourself, have fun, and make a lasting memory

Purple

French Fries

I don't really have one so I guess dog

Speak your feelings out more. Make something your passionate about. And be friends with everyone.

That I wanted to kill myself at 18 and that's why I never had any big life goals because I didn't think I would have a life to begin with.

Sonoma State University and a local community college

DiD yOu NoTiCe I aDdEd QuEsTiOn 32?

PC

Desktop

Yes. 

Air Force.

Special Operations Weather.

Never had friends that played Truth or Dare. But I made out with a girl at a party when I was 14

All the people that I interact with are all nice people who enjoy gaming like I do and we can make each other laugh and turn bad days into good days.

too much power. i would probably do nothing except give myself perma VIP

Not telling my English professor off my freshmen year of college. I put in so much work in that class but she judged me from the first day and never gave me a second chance.

I'm always scared of doing stuff but I do it anyways because if I didn't I would never leave my room.

I'm tone deaf but I was still in band from elementary school until college

Tweet Tweet
Edited by SkydivingSquid

17-20

Gaming

Biking

Idk

None currently, but I'm looking to get a paid position at the humane society

I want to be a politician but I'll probably end up doing the above and a side thing I want to do regardless is make a game and that's coming along decently enough

Gameboy advanced that I still have and play on

If money wasn't a factor I wouldn't get a car I'd get a good bike

According to Spotify, Nightmargin, Toby Fox, and Elton John

Piano

Math/Science

Idk what I was ten and it was for some person called kate

Sometimes

No one

Born in washington state

Clone wars

Biking

Canada or Switzerland

First person I didn't recognize because I don't want to be walking around with a million dollars

Give someone metal in tf2 for no reason if that counts

Never ever want to touch a drink but if I do it better be a good local beer

Nah I might let them use my phone to call someone to pick them up though

Literally nothing

My stories

Yeah a sister

Get a job

Poverty

Can't think of any

420/69

I don't have a hero but I have devs I highly respect which would be Toby Fox, Lucas Pope and Nightmargin 

Dead or doing a decent job

Be nicer I guess

Any shade of blue or purple that isn't neon I hate neon

Sushi

Apes in general 

That I was being annoying lol

I know what I want to do in life

If I get to choose any and it would be free UNR probably but realistically even if I go it would probably be TMCC

No but I'm tired as hell

PC

I prefer desktop but I only have a laptop so

Yeah I've considered it and it would probably have been the army and definitely not a front line combat job

You need friends to do that right

Not too big but not too small

All servers are converted to tf2 servers and donater gets more perks on them

The entire year of 2018

I guess that I change my personality whenever I go into a new community but I don't really control that so does it count

I am normal

Other

Edited by SkydivingSquid

107751_101.png

Things I've made/help make and done:

Rather excellent noteblock music
A highly amusing lil group

I am 17 years old

I enjoy playing and creating music, as well as listening to all types of songs

I enjoy Skateboarding

Nothing

I am a dropout

I would like to just create music for people to listen to

A Computer

Camaro 2SS V8, Black, it's the only car i saw and liked that wasn't over the top

I would have to say my favourite right now is 'Softheart', he makes emo sadboy songs and doesn't have much in terms of numbers but I have yet to hear a song that I dislike

I can play Guitar, Piano, Flute, Clarinet, Bass and Ukulele

Neither

It was a girl in 3rd grade who was my best friend

No I wouldn't say so

A girl named Ruth

I am from Kenora, Ontario, Canada

I do not have one

Running or Squats cuz easy

Where I am is just fine

I would give it to them hoping they'd give it back, and I would give it to my cat i think he's pretty cool

I don't keep track

It was Jack Daniel's Whiskey because I stole from my mom

Not in my new Black Camaro 2SS V8 which I just bought with the money I gave to my cat which he gave back to me

Drink Bleach

How far I've come

Yes, 1 older step brother, 1 older cousin who is basically another brother

'I hate you and your mom'

I would make it round so globes actually make sense 

Can I say it?

I

My mom, because I love her

Probably in 2030 or something

Nothing, I'm fine with being me

I wonder,

Anything Sea Food, I love it all

Raccoon

'smh my head'

I care more than I let on

None

Yes, I had to rewrite this because the forums glitched out and didn't save what I wrote when I got to question 44, thanks, I was not mad at all :)))))

PC

Desktop

No lol

Answer a question

My friends

Promote Adversary so I can have the fancy red name :)))

Too many

I'm gay

I care about all my friends, more than most people know, I'm always around to talk to whoever wants or needs it, I care 

None lol

Edited by SkydivingSquid

AddArtwork2.png.f1e28dd7db4707522a0617eace324fef.png

Achievements

17-20 
17 ORIGINALLY 

Question 2: What is your favorite non-sport related hobby?
Playing music

I dont do any sports, but I do love swimming 

I am occuptationless

I want to be able to perform music 

The first that i've ever owned myself is a PSP I think lol 

Question 8: If money wasn't a factor, what vehicle would you drive? Give us details! Color, year, etc! 
I'd drive a red and black jet and skeet out

I dont really listen to band songs very much but if I have to choose it'd be Queen 

I play Drums for about 1 year and a half, im self taught 
I also got taught piano for about 2 years but i've been playing for about 3-4 years

FUcKIGN noNE of THem g0Sh I haTe tHEM alL 

This blonde amazement but i was like 4 and I liked her throughout the whole of my pre-school 

Somewhat i am 

Im not cinderella i dont get the delicacy of this

Im from England/London originally, I am partly lebanese from my fathers side though 

I'd say it has to be either, Van helsing/Smallville

Walking up and down the stairs to get food/drink

I'd go to america heard its cool round there lots of chunky mcdonalds meals [btw im not fat im pretty skinny i just eat a lot]

I'd hope they considered buying shit for me 
I'd hope that they'd also spend the first 1 million on me 
I'd give it to my dad because he said he's too old to buy anything for himself so initially it would just go to me, hopefully he does buy himself stuff though 

Done the dishes for my dad

If we're talking like a full drink to myself, i think i had some rum and orange juice, i got completely fucked that night because my sister in law decided to give me some otherwordly concoctions and therefore has put me off drinking completely forever

Probably not 

Question 23: What is the riskiest / most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Ran across the road metres from a car to catch a fuckin bus 

My performances and my improvements in music 

I have 4 siblings, 3 brothers 1 sister

To fuck off lol 

My bank balance to infinity 

"piff" its english slang for good looking and fucking makes me cringe 

In my city theres a lot of slang but i'd say the most used is from my experience "bruv"
its also the go to thing for every american when they want to take the piss out of my accent those fockers

Hanz zimmer, he makes the best soundtracks for music i've ever heard 

In front of 1 million people performing for some band that will be so epic that it shakes the earth to its core 

My head, make it a bit better looking, that includes my face, hair and shit

Yellow or red i cant choose

Rice i fucking love rice

I'd say a Leopard they're pretty gamer 

Stop being such a pussy you dumb shit

Nothing I normally tell my parents everything i want them to know so 

Im in a college in my city, kingston college its great i love it 

You sneaky little shit 

PC

Desktop

HAHA N0 although they probably would love my aim 

thrown a chair at someones head or some shit i think

The community/the people, i consider them friends 

Get rid of all MC maps in rotation and add whatever maps i wanted 

No changing my course sooner,

Haha nice try you top poopiehead

I may be toxic but i love u ❤️

Probably Instagram

Edited by SkydivingSquid

cross-stitching, knitting, photoshopping...tv...manga...
None.
Uhh... I don't think I have any. 
College Student & Front Desk Receptionist at a Clinical Office. 
Accountant. 
Nintendo 64. 
I don't know anything about cars. I only care about the driving stick thingy; idk what's that called. Like I don't like those where it's all zig zag. 
I don't have any favorite bands. 
Nope. 
UHHH I like history but I don't like English.
His name was Quoc and I was 8.
Kind of, but not really.
I never dated anyone seriously to know who's my first true love.
My parents and older brother was from China, while me and my younger brother was born in America.
  • Supernatural
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Criminal Minds
  • Meteor Garden - both Japanese and Chinese
  • FlashPoint
  • NCIS

There were others but I just can't recall the name 😅

• Squat Machine
  • Deadlift
  • Leg Press
  • Shoulder Press

Donate to the poor, don't be selfish and use it to to a bad cause. If the poor isn't an option, I hope the first thing they buy is some food for themselves, eat, boi/girl. I would only give it to someone who is desperate for money, not the gamblers or scammers, you guys can shoo away.
When my mom was crying after fighting with my dad, I didn't bother comforting her because both sides were in the wrong.
I don't know what it was because my cousin's husband gave me the drink. He asked the bartender to put less vodka in it because I'm not used to drinking. I had no idea what it was, it tasted like a bitter version of pink lemonade.
God no.
I don't think I would ever do anything dangerous because I'm afraid of heights and I'm afraid of going anywhere outside of town by myself....UNLESS there's a family member or a friend that I know of that I'm visiting to.
Passing my math class after I failed it so many times.
Yes, as stated earlier.
I love them despite that I don't tell them or express it.
This is a bit difficult. I know so many but they're not a huge problem, I just don't like the concept of other countries allowing little girls to be married off.
Thot. I don't mind calling others a thot, but calling me a thot, nope. There's a difference between a thot and a girl just wanting to have friends :lenny:
n****r and n***a, one of those two are overused.
I don't have a favorite hero, but I do for a villain.
In my house, like a true bum.
How I'm not outgoing, a true wuss.
I like any colors but if you're talking about expressing the color then it'll be either black or light pastel colors.
Fried Chicken, Chicken Sandwich, Crawfish (despite I'm allergic), uhhhh....
Siberian Husky. Pretty much any wolf breed, not dogs, wolf!
I'm a dumbass.
I don't care if you want a kid but being ignorant about adoption is a big no-no. My parents are against adoption so they want my sister-in-law to have surgery since she can't give birth. But they wanted to do adoption. My parents don't like it because it's not their blood. 
I go to a community college, but I don't know if I'll be planning to transfer to a university because they gave me a plan. The plan is to transfer to a university for only one semester and I'm done after that. Makes no sense to me.
I didn't care. Post count is post count :lenny:
PC.
Desktop.
Nope.
I'm an introvert, so people don't expect me to do it. We play it like Dare or Drink, and since I don't like drinking... the dare wasn't that bad, unlike the others they made. It was more of slamming the books down angrily like you mean it. To me this was super scary and embarrassing. 
I left this community ten times but I keep coming back to it because I have friends here that I still talked to.
Change Director color to Rose Pink.
Having to meet this one guy who was introduced to me by a friend that I no longer call a friend but turns out to be a complete douche bag and caused personal things that I don't want to say and hurt my feelings.
A secret is a secret.

I don't think I have any. I mean everyone is always either super shy in real life but a douche bag online. 

The fuck is this question number. I already traveled to California, New Mexico, Arizona, & China. I would love to to go Canada, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, and Vietnam. 

I'm always on Instagram, so Instagram it is.

Edited by SkydivingSquid

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by KeiraJJ

Question 1: What is your age range? 13 - 16

Question 2: What is your favorite non-sport related hobby? Drawing

Question 3: What is your favorite sport / activity that you do? Basketball

Question 5: What is your occupation? N/A

Question 6: What profession do you want to be in (if you aren't already)?artist 

Question 7: What was your first gaming system? I don't remember, Nintendo? 

Question 8: If money wasn't a factor, what vehicle would you drive? Give us details! Color, year, etc! Just a safe car.

Question 9: What is your favorite band? I don't have one

Question 10: Can you play an instrument? No.

Question 11: Math/Science or English/History? English/History I guess, I don't like math, and history is interesting

Question 13: Are you superstitious? Yes.

Question 14: Who was your first true love? Nobody

Question 16: What is/was your favorite TV series? My favorite is Lucifer, my second favorite is The Flash.

Question 17: What is your favorite exercise? Jogging, I guess.

Question 22: Have you, or would you ever, consider picking up a hitch hiker? No.

Question 24: What is something that you are proud of? Becoming an Admin here.

Question 25: Do you have any siblings? Yes, 4 brothers, 1 sister and one half sister.

Question 27: If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be? lots but one thing is how much people liter, It's terrible.

Question 28: What is one word that you cannot stand? "yeet" 

Question 29: What word, phrase, etc is overused (not the same as above)?  "No u"

Question 30: Who is your hero? Why? I don't have a hero.

Question 34: What is your favorite color? I like them all.

Question 35: What is your favorite food? Watermelon

Question 36: What is your favorite animal? Dolphin or Duck.

Question 39: What college did you attend, do you attend, or do you want to attend? an art college.

Question 40: Did you HONESTLY notice that we skipped question 32?  Nope.

Question 41: Do you play on a PC or a Mac? PC

Question 42: Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Question 43: Would you ever enlist in the military? What branch? What job? No.

Question 44: What is the craziest thing you've done during a Truth or Dare? N/A

Question 45: What makes GFL special? It's the biggest community I've ever been in and I love it, most people here are funny and fun to play with.

Question 46: If you could be a GFL Director for a day, what would you change? Idk, I've never been a director so idk what It's like and what I could even change.

Question 47: What is your biggest regret? N/A

Question 48: What is a secret about you that you've never told anyone before? Idk.

Question 50: Choose ONE: Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or other? NETFLIX.

Edited by KeiraJJ

Achievements

Linux in general, especially web servers. 

American Football, Baseball, and Basketball. 

I'm deaf. 

System Administrator

Nintendo 64

'67 Mustang, red

N/A

If Djembe counts, yes. 

History

Can't remember their name, but I was 12 year old around that time. 

Somewhat

I don't think I have ever had one due to lack of dating experience.

South Carolina

How I Met Your Mother

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Futurama

That '70s Show

Walking

Northern Alaska around Autumn

That they don't spend all money at once - instead to invest. Spend for their needs such as house and cars. For people who needs cash the most. 

Yesterday to help around the house even more - several people in the household are currently sick due to the flu season. 

Can't remember the type of a beer, but I had one while I was playing a game. It took over two hours to finish a bottle. 

Absolutely not. They can find someone else to hitch. 

Question 23: What is the riskiest / most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Running across the road without looking if the car was nearby. Almost got ran over. 

Installing a software without needing any exact support and to debug what went wrong. (Linux Servers)

Yes. 

Set up hammocks in the front yard and relax for an hour. 

Start paying attention on what is happening and what we are doing to cause the climate change right now. 

Honestly, I don't think I have any issues on any words. 

Slurs in general. 

Many people in my life and online have inspired me. I don't think I have any heros. Just people that motivates to keep going. 

I'd turn 35 in June 2030. 

Start waking up early such as 6:00 AM. Make the day last longer. 

Orange.

Steak.

Tigers.

Don't spend a lot on a item that you want. Save and spend on your needs. 

N/A

N/A

Yes.

Both. Web browsing and Linux stuff for Mac, gaming and things in general for PC. 

Both! 

Yes, U.S. Navy. I like exploring around the seas and to see a stars at night.

Asking someone out on dare. Lasted 5 months

Community in general. Unique things, people, etc. 

N/A (I am a Director, so I'll skip this question).

Question 47: What is your biggest regret?

Putting iPod Touch in my pocket while playing basketball at home. Don't do that, folks. 

I shower naked.

I barely talk IRL. As I'm deaf I am generally quiet, and due to lack of deaf folks in my area, I rely on my interpreter or my electronics for communication. 

Twitter.

Edited by SkydivingSquid

76561198043643390.png

I put mine in spoiler to make it easier for people to get to the bottom of the page.

Gaming
Gaming
Interesting is subjective. I do really good in school, but a lot of people don't give a shit about that so idk.
Gaming
Either some form of medical doctor (maybe a surgeon) or the owner of some large businesses
The PS1
Probably still the car I currently drive, a red 2007 Toyota Highlander. I just don't car enough about cars.
Not a band, but John Powell
Yes, the piano. I've played it for 11 years now.
Science, but all are interesting.
A girl in preschool, 4 or 5 I guess.
No. And fuck people that are.
Error: does not compute.
Where I live currently.
Top Gear UK
Playing the piano I guess? I don't do physical exercise
The Appalachian mountains. I would put a more exotic/foreign/far away place, but I think they're more appealing.
Hopefully invest; stocks; someone who would invest it
Holding the door? Does that count? I try to do small things like that
Probably a beer. I have a relative that could probably get me something good, but I'd likely just get any random shit and hate it
I probably wouldn't
Driven a car. I try to be a safe driver, but you're still more likely to die in a car accident than a lot of other things.
Doing well in school
Yes
"You should've gone for a better degree"
Make a nurturing AI be the leader of the world
Choosing a phrase: "Cum chalice"
oof. Though I'm also guilty of overusing it.
I don't know. Everyone has skeletons in their closet... but probably Bernie Sanders because he doesn't have any yet
Maybe in college for a doctorate
If it had to be just one thing it would probably be my voice. But there's a lot of other things.
Green. So why did I choose blue for these questions? I don't know.
Orange chicken
Cat
Stop jerking off
I wish they knew more about technology, they don't seem as amazed as I am about the science behind the things we use everyday
In state, UF. Out of state, an ivy league school.
No. Who reads the numbers?
PC
Desktop
No.
I have never played it. Not because I was invited, but because I think it's one of those things where movies act like it's something people do and no one does it.
Breach makes it quite "special". I'm so happy GFL supports the breach playerbase. You don't always see people with mental illnesses getting help.
I wouldn't know what to change.
I think I have too many of them to call one my biggest. One of them is probably lying to my parents a lot more than I should.
I hate myself

I like legos

Discord

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements