Sign in to follow this  
DraculaFairy

DraculaFairy's CS:GO ZE Admin Application

While I see you around a lot, it's been a while since I've seen you on the server, only seeing you again recently. I like you but think it'd be good for you to play for a few more weeks and get to know some of the newer people. I don't know if you just came back from a hiatus, or if our times have just not matched up, but either way it never hurts to be more active.

Thanks though for taking the initiative to apply and it's nice to see you try to get more involved, ez plus 1 if I just see you around a bit longer or more

For sure, ZE just got a tiny bit stale for me in december-ish so I had to take a break from it. I usually play for a couple of months and when it gets a bit too repetitive I take a few weeks off to mix it up a bit.

Edited by DraculaFairy

+1

Never had a bad experiece with you in the server. You have always been helpful with the new players and have knowledge about the the rules of the server.

• Like 1

I've been an advocate of yours for 1.5 years now. In the past when questioned about applying for admin, your response was somewhere along the lines of "I'm still looking to just have fun as a player on the server." Now that you have taken the step to actually apply for admin, I want to give you an adjustment period to transition to that mindset. Good luck!