Leks

A small break

Hi,

Just wanted to inform I will be taking a little break off gfl (around 2 weeks up to a month).

That is all.

Thanks

Edit: I am not resigning and not planning to, I got loads of stuff planned
Edit2: This is just so I don't get burnt out
Edit3: I will still respond to discord and urgent matters like servers down or need an update

yeah.gif

I'll try not to think about any of you. Thanks

56 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I better see you on RuneScape.

A new OSRS Update came out, The Nightmare. Did a few kills, looks alright as a group boss. GWD-Like drop table so yeaah

yeah.gif

1 minute ago, Leks said:

I'll try not to think about any of you. Thanks

A new OSRS Update came out, The Nightmare. Did a few kills, looks alright as a group boss. GWD-Like drop table so yeaah

I've only heard rumours about my upcoming job.  I've heard they work people to death.  So this next three weeks might be the best time catch you on :) definitely before Fall when I start school again.  New OSRS sounds a bit ironic.  Makes it sound like they're working it towards RS3.  What kind of limitations do they keep on their updates to continue calling it OS?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

4 minutes ago, Joshy said:

What kind of limitations do they keep on their updates to continue calling it OS?

So, firstly as mentioned before, their updates are always polled and have the communities input in it.
Old School pretty much refers to the "style" of the game, as in no NXT Graphics and no Evolution of Combat (which is when RuneScape 3 was "coined").
We have a lot of awesome updates that the community asks for, such as new regions, new quests, a lot of new stuff but still keeping the 2007-like graphics and gameplay

yeah.gif