Cassie

I'm leaving (100% real you'll never see me again)

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Aha, I fooled you. No, I'm not leaving forever. I'm just resigning from TTT Rotation.

And I know, a lot of people have resigned recently, often for all that shit with Mitch. Fuck that. I'm just leaving because I'm inactive and I can't get myself to play the server, as much as I enjoy it. I'll try to play when I can, but there are a lot of things I need/want to do. Thanks to everyone who made the server what it was, especially all the admins who got on because I really didn't. Special thanks to whoever I killed when I tried to zoom in with the Double Barrel. I would tag people but I dunno who all to tag.

I'll hopefully still see the staff/players around in the staff chat, and who knows? Maybe one day I'll come back. For now, peace.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

It saddens me to hear that you are resigning from Rotation, but I am very thankful that we had someone as experienced and committed as yourself to help Rotation from the start. I am sure the staff learned a lot from you and appreciated all the help and mentorship you were able to offer along the way. You will be missed Duc. 

Now to go overboard and demote you from everything :lenny:

🦑

Edited by SkydivingSquid

THAT MOMENT WHEN DUC LEAVES VIRGIN TTT FOR CHAD [GFLClan.com]SCP Breach ★ Custom SCPs ★ Map Rotation