aaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaa's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): aaaaaaaaaaaa

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:6094935

Admin that banned you: beary

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute and gag for 1 week

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for "harassing smoove" when I havent spoken to the guy in over 2 weeks, I hop on the server and hes talking about german nationalism and school loans so I brought up the fact that he said it was ok by german law to have sex with 14 year olds and he called beary who came in and muted me for one week. Smoove is a well known LITERAL nazi and a person who has admitted and defended multiple times his idea that having sex with 14 year olds is ok. I don't know how I harass a guy who I havent seen or spoken to in over 2 weeks btw, beary also claimed she had a clip that she made herself of me calling him a pedophile but I did not call him a pedophile with her in the server. Clearly a week mute and gag is not appropriate for this situation.

Posted  Edited by beary

Afternoon aaaaaaaaaaaa,

I gagged as well as muted you due to you harassing one of our players, smoove. You came onto the server from server 1, and decided to streaightly attack one smoove. He had said nothing of any pedophilic in the server with me in it and yet you accuse him of such actions. This clearly left smoove feeling harassed as smoove even said that he does not like being called it when its said to be false accusations. With being called a pedo in the server, it is classed as harassment as its an unfounded accusation. GFL does not support this kind of behaviour at all! and we wish to advise you that if you want to stay on the server you drop these silly harassful jokes on our players and/or staff and change your ways after your mute and gag are done. 

~~~

Another reason why you were muted for the trolling part is because you've been going around for weeks now saying the same thing over and over "if you continue youre going to get a strike and 3 strikes is when i mute you" etc. That to any admin or player makes it out that you are impersonating staff and we do not allow that on our servers. I had warned you time and time again and you failed to comply with my requests, so this ended up resulting you with a weeks ban for staff impersonation. 

This image is you calling him a nazi (harassment) and that im protecting him: http://prntscr.com/r121ri

This clip was handed in to us as well for more proof of you harassing smoove. 

Edited by beary

bear.gif.7d03a878b291f0b1a286f0c5d55c41a6.gif

http://prntscr.com/r121ri

in this screenshot there is also people agreeing that he did say he would have sex with 14 year olds and smoove is a self-admitted "german nationalist" who denies the holocaust and openly admits that his girlfriend would not marry him until he proved through genetic testing he was "aryan" along with this he stated that his girlfriend is "more into it than i am" (referring to nazism). Not to mention the time he called different races "sub-species" of humans. If you can't see how people are going to have an emotional reaction to these types of racist and egregious statements on the server I don't know what to tell you beary. This is the first convo I've had with smoove in weeks and I call him a pedophile once (because he has openly admitted to saying fucking 14 year olds was okay and multiple people have heard him say that) and you come in and mute me for a week with no warning. 

You are clearly defending someone with racist and abhorrent viewpoints.

Also for the other "three strikes and you're muted" joke that I've been saying I never once say I am an admin nor do I say I will server wide mute people, I'm simply telling people who are being annoying that they will be muted by me personally if they continue to be annoying. 

Posted  Edited by iDini
4 minutes ago, aaaaaaaaaaaa said:

http://prntscr.com/r121ri

in this screenshot there is also people agreeing that he did say he would have sex with 14 year olds and smoove is a self-admitted "german nationalist" who denies the holocaust and openly admits that his girlfriend would not marry him until he proved through genetic testing he was "aryan" along with this he stated that his girlfriend is "more into it than i am" (referring to nazism). Not to mention the time he called different races "sub-species" of humans. If you can't see how people are going to have an emotional reaction to these types of racist and egregious statements on the server I don't know what to tell you beary. This is the first convo I've had with smoove in weeks and I call him a pedophile once (because he has openly admitted to saying fucking 14 year olds was okay and multiple people have heard him say that) and you come in and mute me for a week with no warning. 

You are clearly defending someone with racist and abhorrent viewpoints.

The only times I've heard him mention age is when he states it's fine in SOME countries as the age of consent isn't the same everywhere. I also do not agree with it being okay at all even if it is different in another country. Also, I have never heard him personally say that he himself does. Calling someone a pedophile in GFL Servers is a serious accusation. 

Not to mention looking at the video it had nothing to do with the conversation besides stir up drama and cause chaos on the servers with your accusation. 

Edited by iDini

Just now, iDini said:

The only times I've heard him mention age is when he states it's fine in SOME countries as the age of consent isn't the same everywhere. I also do not agree with it being okay at all even if it is different in another country. Also, I have never heard him personally say that he himself does. Calling someone a pedophile in GFL Servers is a serious accusation. 

He quotes his own country Germany (which he claims he believes has the best race and people and is the best country) as being the country which allows you to have sex with 14 year olds. He has said multiple times he does not find it wrong, he may be doing it intentionally at this point as every time he has brought it up literally everyone using their mic will begin to call him a pedophile over it so he understands the reaction it has had on people on the server. That's also not even counting his completely racist and horrible viewpoints which you seemed to gloss over. 

He's literally spreading nazi propaganda on the server every time he joins, he has a literal iron cross nazi symbol as his avatar and has said in the past (this is a real quote) "the term nazi is a smear word invented by the jews"

2 hours ago, beary said:

Afternoon aaaaaaaaaaaa,

I gagged as well as muted you due to you harassing one of our players, smoove. You came onto the server from server 1, and decided to streaightly attack one smoove. He had said nothing of any pedophilic in the server with me in it and yet you accuse him of such actions. This clearly left smoove feeling harassed as smoove even said that he does not like being called it when its said to be false accusations. With being called a pedo in the server, it is classed as harassment as its an unfounded accusation. GFL does not support this kind of behaviour at all! and we wish to advise you that if you want to stay on the server you drop these silly harassful jokes on our players and/or staff and change your ways after your mute and gag are done. 

~~~

Another reason why you were muted for the trolling part is because you've been going around for weeks now saying the same thing over and over "if you continue youre going to get a strike and 3 strikes is when i mute you" etc. That to any admin or player makes it out that you are impersonating staff and we do not allow that on our servers. I had warned you time and time again and you failed to comply with my requests, so this ended up resulting you with a weeks ban for staff impersonation. 

This image is you calling him a nazi (harassment) and that im protecting him: http://prntscr.com/r121ri

This clip was handed in to us as well for more proof of you harassing smoove. 

Wait hold on am I muted for a week for “staff impersonation” (something I never did) or for “harassing smoove” you’re changing the story now Beary because you told me I was muted for a week for calling smoove a pedophile and then gagged for a week for arguing with you on the server about it. 

can you clarify the reason for my mute and gag? 

Both. 

Im not changing any story, it has been mentioned time and time again for you to stop the impersonation, as well as admins have spoken about it before to you to stop. You refused to stop. This one time i caught  you and was just a build up for a weeks mute.

You got finally muted for calling a member of our community a pedo when that infact is only an assumption and is clearly not true without proof of action. We do not allow this kind of bullying on the servers as well as coming from someone who 'respects the servers so much' and sucks up to me as a troll. 

Your mute reason is a combination not an extended story aaaaaaa. Clean up your act while youre unable to communicate. Thank you for appealing.

The mute will stay in action :)

bear.gif.7d03a878b291f0b1a286f0c5d55c41a6.gif