Miguel The Mammoth King

SCP suggestions 200-300

Alright today is gonna be SCPS 200-300 and boy let me tell you that there is some good ones in this category, there will be 4 I will be talking about, the first one is the most likely, at least a super admin said it and the last one isn't, can't blame him though but it's still viable. Anyways lets begin:

SCP-230 aka gayest man alive:HP:1,000-1,500 ATK:20% (when ability activates) SPD:fast or very fast, abilities:anyone that gets too close to him will be affected by a gas, if they go too far away from SCP-230 after being affected, they will start taking rapid damage, 20% at a time, so this is a good SCP for meme quality and you have the choice to befriend 230 and be gay with him XD, or you can go and try to kill him.

SCP-247:HP:750-1,250 ATK:33% SPD:very fast, abilities:It's a small cat like 607 that has orange and black stripes, but it's actually a fully grown tiger, so naturally it's faster than humans and can bite really freaking hard.

SCP-250:HP:1,000-1,500 ATK:34% SPD:fast, abilities:It's an allosaurus fossil that's alive and hostile, not as fast as 247 but has more health and attack, if the team can't find an allosaurus fossil playermodel they can always use the vj base allosaurus from dinosaur snpcs mod.

SCP-280:HP:1,550-1,750 ATK:50% SPD:very fast, abilities:can teleport to other players within 100 seconds, but unlike mal0 it will stay at 100 seconds instead of going to 40 seconds, it can attack any player it desires too, but whenever a flashlight is presented to it, it will be paralyzed and can't move, this can be good for sneak attacks and flanking with other scps, but it's definitely the most unlikely out of all of these cuz everyone can just use a flashlight, but like i said it'll be good for flanks and sneak attacks.

And that is all of them! I'm going to my dad's this weekend so I won't be posting any more suggestions till at least sunday evening so I hope you can be patient until I come back 😄 have a good weekend everybody!

I appreciate that you are making suggestions for new scps, but most of the scps do not add much or seem annoying for both playing as or fighting against. 

230- Im going to assume 230 is scp sided in which case befriending him would result in teaming and awkward situations. 230 does not sound fun to play as since you are relying on your teammates to kill people.

247- Does not really add much, just a fast scp with no real abilities to make it stand out. 

250-Literally the same as 247 only slightly different stats 

280-Really the only suggestion I like. Teleporters in breach are pretty shit due to the fact that they are slow and easy to see coming. 689 has its moments but 1471 is bad and is likely to be removed anyways. I like this scp since it is an actual fast teleporter while still having some drawbacks. I like the unique use for the flashlight besides just being a light source. 280 would have to be stunned for 1 second in order to not kill someone immediately tho. The flashlight should only stun 280 temporarily for like half as long as 999's stun and there should be an amount of time that 280 can not be stunned. Overall unique idea but leaves a lot of questions on terms of balance. You didn't give a model but I would suggest the wallrider from outlast coloured black(similar to that of the old 334 with a fire texture). 

Lastly, provide models and use some more periods instead of extending sentences with commas. Also try to be more specific and clear (ex: not providing how long 280 should be stunned for). 

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

On 2/14/2020 at 12:42 PM, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

I appreciate that you are making suggestions for new scps, but most of the scps do not add much or seem annoying for both playing as or fighting against. 

230- Im going to assume 230 is scp sided in which case befriending him would result in teaming and awkward situations. 230 does not sound fun to play as since you are relying on your teammates to kill people.

247- Does not really add much, just a fast scp with no real abilities to make it stand out. 

250-Literally the same as 247 only slightly different stats 

280-Really the only suggestion I like. Teleporters in breach are pretty shit due to the fact that they are slow and easy to see coming. 689 has its moments but 1471 is bad and is likely to be removed anyways. I like this scp since it is an actual fast teleporter while still having some drawbacks. I like the unique use for the flashlight besides just being a light source. 280 would have to be stunned for 1 second in order to not kill someone immediately tho. The flashlight should only stun 280 temporarily for like half as long as 999's stun and there should be an amount of time that 280 can not be stunned. Overall unique idea but leaves a lot of questions on terms of balance. You didn't give a model but I would suggest the wallrider from outlast coloured black(similar to that of the old 334 with a fire texture). 

Lastly, provide models and use some more periods instead of extending sentences with commas. Also try to be more specific and clear (ex: not providing how long 280 should be stunned for). 

OK for the 280 response, this is the kind of response I was wanting, a way to improve the idea, having the stun be half as long as 999 is a great idea to make it balanced, I was thinking on doing it till the flashlight was off but this was a huge improvement on my original idea. 230 I get your concern, this was probably the weakest of all of them, tho like i said it was around the speed of a human so it can affect them with the gas and run away if he wanted to kill them i still get your concern however. And for 247 and 250, I've gotten word from people in discord that they prefer more simple and to the point scps, well at least to them so the future scps I did were more simple to understand yet have unique capabilities. These 2 were both the easiest to make an idea for and probably some of the easiest ideas to code into the game, and I mean some scps are just attacking as well, I mean 247 it's another cat I get it that could be too simple, but 250 is a freaking dinosaur, imagine being chased by a dinosaur in the game, I think that would be cool and unique in its own way, though its simple, 250 could be a fun scp to play as just being a fast dinosaur that goes on a rampage, that's what I see in 250, that one is unique in it's own way, doesn't need that unique of an ability (maybe bullet resistance or maybe a charge or even a grab attack with its mouth) just being a dinosaur would be cool. The abilities i said above for 250 could be good for it though. Thanks for this feedback this is just the kind of feedback I've been looking for, though the commas n stuff I can't really help but do it it's just kinda how I roll sorry about my commas pls just ignore them ;P, let me know what you think about what I said about your feedback and give me better ideas and better feedback.

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

4 minutes ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

OK for the 280 response, this is the kind of response I was wanting, a way to improve the idea, having the stun be half as long as 999 is a great idea to make it balanced, I was thinking on doing it till the flashlight was off but this was a huge improvement on my original idea. 230 I get your concern, this was probably the weakest of all of them, tho like i said it was around the speed of a human so it can affect them with the gas and run away if he wanted to kill them i still get your concern however. And for 247 and 250, I've gotten word from people in discord that they prefer more simple and to the point scps, well at least to them so the future scps I did were more simple to understand yet have unique capabilities. These 2 were both the easiest to make an idea for and probably some of the easiest ideas to code into the game, and I mean some scps are just attacking as well, I mean 247 it's another cat I get it that could be too simple, but 250 is a freaking dinosaur, imagine being chased by a dinosaur in the game, I think that would be cool and unique in its own way, though its simple, 250 could be a fun scp to play as just being a fast dinosaur that goes on a rampage, that's what I see in 250, that one is unique in it's own way, doesn't need that unique of an ability (maybe bullet resistance or maybe a charge or even a grab attack with its mouth) just being a dinosaur would be cool. The abilities i said above for 250 could be good for it though. Thanks for this feedback this is just the kind of feedback I've been looking for, though the commas n stuff I can't really help but do it it's just kinda how I roll sorry about my commas pls just ignore them ;P, let me know what you think about what I said about your feedback and give me better ideas and better feedback.

Sounds good. I like your 280 suggestion on paper, it just needs some improvement to be balanced. I kind of see what you mean with 247 and 250 but they kinda take up space on maps that other more interesting scps like 280 could fill. I still advise making sure that your suggestion has a model before you suggest it, since it could result in the suggestion not working or the model not fitting the scp. 

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King
58 minutes ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

Sounds good. I like your 280 suggestion on paper, it just needs some improvement to be balanced. I kind of see what you mean with 247 and 250 but they kinda take up space on maps that other more interesting scps like 280 could fill. I still advise making sure that your suggestion has a model before you suggest it, since it could result in the suggestion not working or the model not fitting the scp. 

that could be true, especially with scp-247, but at least an allosaurus would be interesting to add, plus it does have an npc model from a vj base mod called dinosaur snpcs, so even if it isn't a fossil model we still have an allosaurus model in general like how 682 has a model from an npc, the goal isn't rly to look for models while doing these (though if I know it has a model i WILL point it out) it's more to present the idea and see if anyone likes it, and if they do the admins can take that idea further maybe even discuss it with me, I get that it needs a model and stuff but the thing is gmod has BILLIONS of mods, It'll take too much of my time to look for a model too. i get your point on 247 however, but I think 250 and 280 would be great additions to the game, simply a dinosaur that can potentially grab people in its mouth and damage them due to it can be quite unique and interesting, so after discussing the idea with you I think 250 and 280 are the most likely to join the game, don't you agree?

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

7 minutes ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

that could be true, especially with scp-247, but at least an allosaurus would be interesting to add, plus it does have an npc model from a vj base mod called dinosaur snpcs, so even if it isn't a fossil model we still have an allosaurus model in general like how 682 has a model from an npc, the goal isn't rly to look for models while doing these (though if I know it has a model i WILL point it out) it's more to present the idea and see if anyone likes it, and if they do the admins can take that idea further maybe even discuss it with me, I get that it needs a model and stuff but the thing is gmod has BILLIONS of mods, It'll take too much of my time to look for a model too. i get your point on 247 however, but I think 250 and 280 would be great additions to the game, simply a dinosaur that can potentially grab people in its mouth and damage them due to it can be quite unique and interesting, so after discussing the idea with you I think 250 and 280 are the most likely to join the game, don't you agree?

Well its up to the admins and considering that scps are getting flashlights in the future, I am wondering if it might make 280 complicated. There could be a solution perhaps, we will have to wait and see.