Guest SkydivingSquid

SkydivingSquid

Guest SkydivingSquid

Aloha, everyone. 

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I must say..... I'll be gone for a couple months 😂 I am shipping out to Rhode Island for Naval officer school and won't be able to get until sometime late April early May once I move from Hawaii to Alabama, where I will living for the next 3 years. To be honest, after living in Hawaii for 6 years, it's going to be hard to live anywhere else. Being able to go to the beach every day, wake up to warm sunshine and a breeze that kept everything cool, or just living a simple quiet life where the air is clean and the people are happy. But here I am rambling. I just wanted to make sure the TTT MC 24/7 and TTT Rotation communities (and staff) knew where I've disappeared to. I wish you all the very best and can't wait to see you all again in a couple months. 🦑 

Posted  Edited by Proditor

Thank you for your service to this community and our Country! 🦑

Edited by Proditor

You know when you walk into a room and forget why you went in there?

That’s God playing Sims... he just canceled your action.

I wish you the best of luck.  I nearly enlisted and frequently look back wondering about the what ifs.  Interestingly enough I believe the work I eventually came to until now crossed paths; I'm just switching careers now to taste the commercial side as opposed to aerospace & defense.  I'm not sure if people go to officer school knowing exactly what they'll be working on (when I was looking at the NF they wouldn't let me choose which is what ultimately steered me to a different path)?  It sounds like you already have degree.  Will it be related?  Sounds fun.

Tread carefully with the beach: You might get tired and bored of it, and the tourism will become frustrating too.  I've never been to Hawaii myself although I've been around beaches most of my life and live in or near big named cities; I also worked on the beach for a couple of years.  My girlfriend has family out there and so I do expect to be visiting soon...  I plan to reach out to say hi if it's ever at all possible.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Toxic

Yo, you trynna link up? :lenny:

jk... unless

Nah, I'm just kidding. I live on that same island, though. It'll seem weird to be within miles away of you at some points though, lol. Good luck to you, nonetheless!

Edited by Toxic

Achievements