Sign in to follow this  
vaxtro

hypurnoveh's CS:S Bhop Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): hypurnoveh

steamID: STEAM_0:0:80687716

Admin that banned you: nebula

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for admitting to using a strafe optimizer on bhop_good_freedompuppies and bhop_avantasia's bonus.

I was wondering if I could get unbanned as I have learned from my mistakes and I believe it's been around a month.

If I'm unbanned I promise to not use the strafe optimizer anymore as I mainly originally did it out of spite.

I apologize for my actions.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

pic.png

Edited by vaxtro

It sure has probably been a month. On your main account. The time its been on your main doesnt mean anything when you have continuously used alts to ban evade (I believe 6 different accounts). This is after it was made clear that maybe an appeal would be accepted if you didnt use alts to evade, troll other admins and opti times. If the decision is solely mine; You’re staying banned

7 hours ago, therealnebula said:

It sure has probably been a month. On your main account. The time its been on your main doesnt mean anything when you have continuously used alts to ban evade (I believe 6 different accounts). This is after it was made clear that maybe an appeal would be accepted if you didnt use alts to evade, troll other admins and opti times. If the decision is solely mine; You’re staying banned

Yeah, I tried ban evading I believe 3 times the hour I got banned and popped up on 2 other alts that weren't banned during the month about 2-3 times but for short periods of time. (Even though I shouldn't have)

We've decided to tack on another 2 months to your ban because of your evasions. You'll be be unbanned on 4/18/20. I know that you understand your mistakes, but every action has a consequence. Just do your time and I hope to see you on the server again.

Sign in to follow this