Miguel The Mammoth King

SCP suggestions 300-400

I'm finally back from my weekend at dads and I'm ready to make another post! So lets begin with SCPS 300-400, let's begin:
SCP-317:HP:125-150 ATTACK:can use guns and other weapons (60% damage for special ability) SPEED:Fast (normal human speed), abilities:She is a reptilian that can spawn with tro, she has more HP and bullet armor than TRO as well, she also has a special ability that lets her charge at fast speeds and when someone gets hit by it it does 60% damage.

SCP-346:HP:750-1,250 ATTACK:25%-34% SPEED:very fast, Abilities:SCP-346 is a pterodactyl that can fly, and for those who has SCP-160 flashbacks, 1.it won't be in third person and 2.The controls probably won't be wavy like 160, so don't worry about that.

SCP-354:HP:varies ATTACK:varies SPEED:varies abilities:so there's 2 ways the staff can tackle 354 1.They can make it an SCP where u spawn in as random variations of 354 like a bear, a sphere, a normal man, or even the terminator, there's like 7-10 variations i think or 2.the same thing but they make a map where you can only play as the variations of 354 which is a pretty interesting idea

SCP-363:HP:1.000-1.500 ATTACK:30% SPEED:moderate, abilities:It's a giant centipede that is more resistant to bullets than other scps, right click to either do a charge that makes u slightly faster or make you more resistant to bullet damage. Finally we have

SCP-397:HP:1,150 ATTACK:25% (40% for spear throw) SPEED:fast, abilities:SCP-397 is kinda like able having a weapon that it can throw, but 1.It's a chimpanzee 2.It's slower than able but has more health and 3.He is actually neutral/friendly to D class personal and can convince them to team with him to kill others (due to the lore of 397 persuading others).

I hope you guys like these ideas and let me know what can be improved upon, tomorrow will be SCPS 400-500

You have some interesting ideas but some details are unclear or missing. 

317- Decent idea but how long would 317's special ability last? If its a move that barges in to people does it go into a straight line? What swep can be used? 

346- Do you have a different swep in mind other than the one 160 had? Otherwise it would be pretty hard to improve on 160's trashy flying ability. 

Playable 354- You mentioned some creatures but didnt mention what they would do. 354 is a big scp so it it probably needs its own suggestion. 

363- Bullet resistance is a pain in the ass to begin with and having a ability to be even more resistant would be aggravating. 

397- What weapon would be throwable? Also the original 035 teamed with both scps and d class. If i remember correctly, 035 was moved over to d class team because being allied with scps and d class made it tempting for the two teams to join sides. I would either not have 397 be friendly with d class or have it d class aligned.

36 minutes ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

You have some interesting ideas but some details are unclear or missing. 

317- Decent idea but how long would 317's special ability last? If its a move that barges in to people does it go into a straight line? What swep can be used? 

346- Do you have a different swep in mind other than the one 160 had? Otherwise it would be pretty hard to improve on 160's trashy flying ability. 

Playable 354- You mentioned some creatures but didnt mention what they would do. 354 is a big scp so it it probably needs its own suggestion. 

363- Bullet resistance is a pain in the ass to begin with and having a ability to be even more resistant would be aggravating. 

397- What weapon would be throwable? Also the original 035 teamed with both scps and d class. If i remember correctly, 035 was moved over to d class team because being allied with scps and d class made it tempting for the two teams to join sides. I would either not have 397 be friendly with d class or have it d class aligned.

ok so to answer your questions:

317:It would probably last around 2-3 seconds, hmm I'd say probably not a straight line you can turn if desired, as for sweps... I don't really know to much about sweps, sorry if that sounds like I'm some sort of noob or something but I just usually present an idea without knowing too much about mod capabilities which I've mentioned before, sorry if that sounds unprofessional but my goal is to set an idea not to go too much into detail at first but with discussion the idea will be further discussed like I'm doing now

346:Like I said I don't really know anything about sweps but If I can say anything probably like 512's ability or something

354:Well the bear has spikes and can attack others, the terminator will probably have a gun of some kind and be quite deadly, the normal man would just be normal, can pick up guns and everything, and maybe it does, you have a point there

363:I get your point but arthropods have exoskeletons so I applied that to 363, but if you don't like the idea it's fine

397:It'll be like able's weapon it will only have that one weapon, a spear, it would be a good idea to put 397 into d class actually, that'll give d bois a better chance of winning cuz even with their chances with 999,dr maynard,chaos,scrubs,and 035 their chances are still low so another one would be helpful, if we made it d class it would probably be 300-400 health since it can only carry 1 weapon and potentially keycards.

Let me know if there's any other issues with the ideas

15 minutes ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

ok so to answer your questions:

317:It would probably last around 2-3 seconds, hmm I'd say probably not a straight line you can turn if desired, as for sweps... I don't really know to much about sweps, sorry if that sounds like I'm some sort of noob or something but I just usually present an idea without knowing too much about mod capabilities which I've mentioned before, sorry if that sounds unprofessional but my goal is to set an idea not to go too much into detail at first but with discussion the idea will be further discussed like I'm doing now

346:Like I said I don't really know anything about sweps but If I can say anything probably like 512's ability or something

354:Well the bear has spikes and can attack others, the terminator will probably have a gun of some kind and be quite deadly, the normal man would just be normal, can pick up guns and everything, and maybe it does, you have a point there

363:I get your point but arthropods have exoskeletons so I applied that to 363, but if you don't like the idea it's fine

397:It'll be like able's weapon it will only have that one weapon, a spear, it would be a good idea to put 397 into d class actually, that'll give d bois a better chance of winning cuz even with their chances with 999,dr maynard,chaos,scrubs,and 035 their chances are still low so another one would be helpful, if we made it d class it would probably be 300-400 health since it can only carry 1 weapon and potentially keycards.

Let me know if there's any other issues with the ideas

512 would work better for 346. Does 397 have ables sword, a spear or both? 

please listen to my advice and format your suggestions better, they're cluttered and hard to read, all it requires is some spacing like the following

"SCP-317 : HP : 125/150 ATTACK : can use guns and other weapons (60% damage for special ability) SPEED : Fast (normal human speed), abilities : She is a reptilian that can spawn with tro, she has more HP and bullet armor than TRO as well, she also has a special ability that lets her charge at fast speeds and when someone gets hit by it it does 60% damage."

On 2/18/2020 at 10:59 AM, Felix whiston said:

please listen to my advice and format your suggestions better, they're cluttered and hard to read, all it requires is some spacing like the following

"SCP-317 : HP : 125/150 ATTACK : can use guns and other weapons (60% damage for special ability) SPEED : Fast (normal human speed), abilities : She is a reptilian that can spawn with tro, she has more HP and bullet armor than TRO as well, she also has a special ability that lets her charge at fast speeds and when someone gets hit by it it does 60% damage."

do you talking about gmod????