Benez

Benez's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Benez - Edit Reason: i accidentally posted before i finished the appeal

Steam Name(s): Benez

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:170635765

Admin that banned you: i think it was spacealien

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I did not know what i did was against the rules of the server, as all i did was post my discord id in chat to share something with another player like i have many times before, and i was banned for "doxing". Again i posted my discord in chat i hadn't posted any personal info, pictures, addresses or anything of the like to the server chat. Another reason i think i should be unbanned is because i was not warned that i could be banned and i personally think that is a bit unfair since again i did not know it was against the rules. if i were to be unbanned i would make sure to follow the server rules much better and not "dox" anyone again or anything of the sort as i loved to play on the sever and would not want to get banned again as it is the only popular surf server on csgo and i love to chat with people on surf and you really cant do that when every other server has like 5 players on at any given time. One more thing i would like to add is if i wouldn't get unbanned as of now maybe instead of a perm ban i could have something less serious like a couple week/month ban as i think that would be much more fair. 

-Benez 

Edited by Benez
i accidentally posted before i finished the appeal

It would be nice to have some screen shots or clips, but never the less if you did just post a discord ID there is nothing you can do with that. It would be different if you posted an IP address, since discord ID are public then there is nothing wrong with it. As long as it was a discord ID I do agree with you and you should be unbanned. 

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

well i had been muted for talking some shit so idk if that had anything to do with me getting the ban because i ran into space a couple weeks ago on sneaks surf server and he said at first he was only gunna give me a mute so idk man maybe he though i had posted someone else's discord?

also i did leave and go on the other gfl server when i got muted so like could that have been something that got me a ban as well? also i wanna point out that i actually didn't know why i got banned for like 2 weeks after and the only reason i know i was banned for doxing is because i had asked an admin i'm friends with on steam if there was any way i could possibly get unbanned from glf's servers and that's when sent me this 

161661806.98000002_benez.PNG

hi, i'm just now seeing this so sorry for the delay. Benez, you didn't get banned for "posting your discord id" you got banned because you were threatening to share pictures of @beary. After repeated warnings as well as a mute I contacted @FrenZy to ask him how to handle the situation. That was why you got perm banned. You know you didn't get banned for posting a discord ID