Dale Gribble.

gfl podcasts

im always on gfl, and always on the gmod servers but i wanna know the players and staff more like how did they find out about this website or group or why did you became a admin or etc i think the discord channels should have 2 podcast voice channels or something. 

1 minute ago, JGuary551 said:

You could of put this in the discord, but How would this go? How would it be set up?

this would go like this: 5 or more people would come on and talk about how they found this group, why did you join this group, or something etc. then if they dont want to talk about it anymore they can leave its kinda like a interview

Posted  Edited by Reverb

Heres my opinion. Couldn't You just get a bunch of people to join general voice chat and talk about experiences. I dont personally see a need for a specific chat for that especially when I never really see general voice chat being used. 

Edited by Reverb

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

11 hours ago, Dale Gribble. said:

i dont know if this is accepted or not can i get a update

They won't accept these kinds of suggestions, you will have to talk to a director about this kinda stuff. I wouldn't go through with this though to be honest, I tried and it didn't work. Sorry bud. 

jitticus