chan_man1

SCP Trade System

I've been seeing a lot of complaints from users when they finally get scp but of course it's the one that they hate the most or one they've played a million times. I'm proposing we use some ulx class change that allows a player to trade with another during a pre-round. The trade system may need to be some separate menu depending on the design, but ultimately this should only be used for SCP's. This could also allow new players to see other SCP's they haven't played before or give others a welcome respite from the same old SCP. Basically how it should work is to enter the menu you type !trade, when a player has done so they will select themselves and open their SCP for trading. If a player wants to trade they accept the SCP and trade their own class. When this is done both will be killed and respawned as the appropriate SCP.

Seems like a good idea

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Dale Gribble. said:

would this break the game though? i mean i agree with the trade command though. but wouldnt this be abused mid round the devs should put this as a one only thing.

So while I'm not sure if you can set it to only be used during pre-round like when using the spec command, or if only an admin can allow the trade to be accepted. Just some ideas though.

• 6 months later...