Miguel The Mammoth King

SCPS 1-100

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

Alright it's Sunday and now it's time for the first wave of suggestions with the new format, I will describe each one in the following order:Playable enemy SCP, Playable friendly/army SCP, SCP item, and joke SCP. Now let's begin:

Playable Enemy SCP:

SCP-082(rework):

HP:1,250-1,750

Attack:45-55%

SPEED:moderate (around the speed of the deer or 106)

Ablities:I have 2 different ideas for SCP-082 to be reworked and I'll use both of them:The first ability will be whenever 082 kills someone he can heal himself by 50-100hp by "eating" the corpse due to his canniballistic nature, and the second ability is the lower the health he is the faster he will get, and healing himself will make him slower.

image.png.04128b1e6919cef3eec2285d1c357be8.png

Playable Friendly/Army SCP:

SCP-040:

HP:125-150 (SCP-040-1a:100-125 SCP-040-1b:125-150 and SCP-040-1c:175-250)

Attack:can use weapons (SCP-040-1a:3-5% constantly SCP-040-1b:20% SCP-040-1c:30-34%)

SPEED:Fast (SCP-040-1a:Fast SCP-040-1b:Moderate SCP-040-1c:very fast)

Abilities:SCP-040 and 040-1s can respawn in later in the round like MTF and the other groups, SCP-040 herself will have the normal MTF weapons and is pretty much the leader of the group, SCP-040-1a is an organism that has a heal aura that slowly heals the group along with other MTF and friendly and neutral units, however against hostile units it will slowly damage them unless they leave the aura. SCP-040-1b can fly and can damage enemies by attacking them like other SCPS. And SCP-040-1c is a wolf like organism that can cling to walls and jump off them like SCP-372, and can attack others by biting like other SCPS.

image.thumb.png.a7115b1ab97afa39e316e214f4f6cd30.png

SCP Item:

SCP-004:

So this is an interesting item, it's mainly centered around helping D class escape, but other can use it too. SCP-004 is a key that can be used on any door, but what happens when you open the door is very interesting, so there is a 5/6 chance that when you use it on a door, you'll die immedietly. However there's a 1/6 chance that it will teleport you to gate A (not outside the gate) so you can immediately call the elevator and escape, and I said gate A because I want to give TRO a chance to get to Gate B and kill the D class that uses it and gets lucky or so MTF that spawns can be able to kill the D class so it isn't too overpowered and it's balanced in a way. So it's an item that will be for those who are feeling lucky or for speedrunners.

image.png.2049a201608f5f9d2a1517f421b48fef.png

Finally the Joke SCP:

SCP-027:

HP:750-1,000 (50-75 for vermin)

Attack:0% (10-20% for vermin)

SPEED:Fast (Very Fast for vermin)

Abilities:SCP-027 himself can't attack but every 15-20 seconds he can summon 1-3 vermin that he can control to attack others (vermin can include:rats,bees,crows,cockroaches,spiders.etc. The developers can choose any of these as the vermin that he will spawn, it can be just one of the vermin to be the model). Whenever he dies if he is close enough, the person that kills him will become SCP-027 instead.

image.png.ecd60b6f2b78f1fdf2a042fdc8bada35.png

I hope you enjoy these suggestions, I put a lot of thought into these and tried my best to make sure they are balanced and fair. I hope some of these can actually be in the game because these are some new and unique mechanics that I want to see be implemented into the game 😄 see you later for SCPS 100-200!

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

Interesting new format and ideas. 

082- Second idea is much better than the first for multiple reasons. 

1-Corpses are too laggy to work. Multiple attempts to incorporate it with 049 have failed. 

2-First idea is the same thing as old 082 which wasn't interesting. 

3-The SCP getting faster as it gets weaker is interesting as it works like 334 in reverse.  

040-Good idea, would not change a thing 

004-Not really a fan of this, too luck based and has too much of a chance to kill you. 

027-Decent idea but a little too weak. Joke SCP or not, having a role that you die with early on is not fun. 027 should have stronger abilities if its health is to be that low. 

ok so to answer your responses:

SCP-082

No it will not be like using the corpse to eat it, it's just whenever you kill someone you gain health, and I think healing would be a good contrast to the fast speed the lower it's health is where they would balance eachother out and you can play 082 in multiple different ways, but hey it could be the second idea only too I don't know

SCP-040:

Thank you for the approval of it I really like the idea of SCP-040 😄

SCP-004:

I get that, I didn't want it to be any luckier though because that would be kinda op, plus in the lore 10 of the keys kill you and 2 lets you live so that's why it's so low.

SCP-027:

hmmm you're right let me go change it's health real quick, probably 750-1,000

20 hours ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

what's SCP-1021? I don't know what that is, but I'm curious, tell me about it

in the wiki, they are exit signs that teleport you to a specific theater if you put one over a door and walk through it. The Foundation uses it as an emergency escape for breaches. That is why 1021 would be the best replacement

2 hours ago, StarStorm101 said:

in the wiki, they are exit signs that teleport you to a specific theater if you put one over a door and walk through it. The Foundation uses it as an emergency escape for breaches. That is why 1021 would be the best replacement

hmmm that might be a cool idea yea, I'll keep it in mind when doing 1001-1100

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by StarStorm101
On 3/3/2020 at 8:05 AM, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

hmmm that might be a cool idea yea, I'll keep it in mind when doing 1001-1100

Haxray already shot it down in his monthly suggestion review, oof. The exit sign scp, i mean

Edited by StarStorm101