Miguel The Mammoth King

SCPS 801-900

It is now time for SCPS 801-900! This was relatively easy to do this time around, I knew what I was going to choose for enemy SCP and SCP Item, but without further ado let's begin!

Playable Enemy SCP:

SCP-811:

Health:1,000-1,500

Attack:45%+decaying damage (acts like bleeding but has differences)

Speed:Fast (almost the speed of a human or faster)

Description:

SCP-811 is a swamp woman that has this green mucus that, when organic matter makes contact, will rapidly decay and SCP-811 can absorb the decayed matter for nutrients. SCP-811 will do 45% damage, and whenever it hits someone, it will start doing decaying damage (it will be a little bit faster than bleeding damage) that can only be stopped by SCP-500. If someone dies to the decaying damage SCP-811 will heal 60-100% health. It was a pretty easy SCP to make an idea for, and I don't think I can improve it any more other than the healing mechanic.

image.png.8d0770fb8c9e3652d767b9a6b0725424.png

(This is uh.. the best image I could find that wasn't riske at all. I was trying to find a photo that looked good and wasn't riske at all and this is what I found, let me know if the main interpretation of SCP-811 is good enough to be an image for this post and I will change it)

Playable Friendly/Army SCP:
SCP-846:

Health:125-175

Attack:Has multiple weapons: a Flamethrower (Fire damage), pistol (around 12-20%), Rocket Launcher (50-75%), Acid (acts like bleeding damage), (I can't think of a good way to use the bug spray), Ray gun (acts like TAU-5 guns) and Atomic gernade (could act like saturnalia device or will do more damage than a high explosive gernade, it can be used more than once)

Speed:Fast (Human Speed)

Description:

SCP-846 is "robo dude" that has multiple weapons to help others out.  He will either be in the researcher or TRO class rarely spawning in light containment zone or with TRO in entrance zone. It will have multiple weapons at his disposal but he can't pick up items, his weapons also act like a level 3 keycard like scrubs use their guns like a level 4 keycard. It has a flamethrower,pistol,rocket launcher,acid,ray gun,and an atomic gernade (go to the attack stats for more details). It will be neutral to D class personnel but enemies to SCPS.

image.png.6744e253bc4aae4d3a1ebad4a522dced.png

SCP Item:

SCP-871:

Description:

SCP-871 is a cake that duplicates after being eaten by a human after a while, if anything other than a human eats it it almost immedietly reappears. SCP-871 will spawn in the cafeteria like the pizza (let me know if it's an SCP), and the gift from dad SCP. If it's eaten by D class personnel,TRO,scrubs,researchers,etc. After 30 seconds to a minute. It will reappear in the cafeteria like the pizza, it will heal people to 100% health but can be eaten even if you're at full health. If it's eaten by an SCP, in 3-15 seconds it will respawn, so basically, cake party for SCPS 😆

image.png.7607e416683d3360e04f4fb952c84f77.png

Joke SCP:

SCP-805:

Health:1,250-1,750

Attack:34-50% (potentially poison damage too)

Speed:Very Fast (Faster than humans, probably as fast as able and john cena)

Description:

SCP-805 is a Poison Wood Foul that, whenever in contact with humans, will cause them to slowly turn into wood like SCP-805. SCP-805, since it's a horse, will naturally be faster than normal humans, when it hits someone, it could cause poison damage, and when they die to it's attacks or the poison, the corpse will turn into a wood human, like how the SCP-2845 turns the corpses to metallic hydrogen. The poison can be healed by either a med-kit or SCP-500.

image.png.6eae9a08f53cfec59674dcd0fd0f40b5.png

And that is all of them! This was very easy to do this time around, especially for the item and enemy SCP. I hope you like these suggestions! Stay tuned for tomorrow where it will be the finale of Part 1 of new suggestions: SCPS 901-1,000 and give myself a break/some time to determine which ideas i should focus more on and which ones I should drop/get ready for Part 2.

• 2 weeks later...

for 805, what if when you die to it, your body becomes an animate barrier that scps can pass through but humans can't? it would have ~250 health and can be easily killed, and decays and dies after a couple minutes. This would bring a brand new mechanic to the scp team. Either the player dies out of the way, or will try to look for a healing item.

The whole point of the mechanic would be to tank bullets or trap humans in some way.