Miguel The Mammoth King

SCPS 901-1,000

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

Here we are.. the finale of the wave 1 of suggestions. The Joke SCP is probably the biggest and funniest out of all the Joke SCPS I've done, all the other ones are pretty good as well though! And before we begin, SCP-1,000 isn't on this post, the reason is because I don't think it's unique enough to be in breach. Without further ado, let's begin.

Playable Enemy SCP:
SCP-929:

Health:1,000-1,450

Attack:50-100%

Speed:Fast (a little slower than normal humans)
Description:

SCP-929 is a organism that will turn into a baby version of the one it decides to be it's "parent" so for example: if it decides that a human will be it's parent it will become a baby human. So SCP-929's 2 objectives will be:find a parent organism and kill the others that would threaten his parent, without a "parent" it will do 50% damage to hostiles and when it does have a parent organism, it will do 100% damage (maybe nerfed to 75%) to hostiles (it can work like the soul bind that SCP-607 has). If the creators want to, they can make it to where SCP-929 can kill it's parent too. If the parent is killed, the parent bind will have a 15-45 second cooldown.

image.png.413f80e88028e0416cfca4499f5ce0ef.png

(literally the only photo I can find, sorry about that. It was from the wiki itself so I guess it's 929 as a baby fish)

Playable Friendly/Enemy SCP:
SCP-953:

Health:200-300

Attack:can use items and weapons

Speed:Fast (as fast as a human)

Description:

SCP-953 is a nine tailed fox human that will rarely spawn in with D class personnel, it will have SCP-4514 or a stunstick along with an SMG and a level 3 keycard, if the creators want to it's special ability can change itself into a nine tailed fox that can break windows and do 33-50% damage to others, either that or cause hallucinations like SCP-1799 cause of her manipulative abilities. This was the weakest SCP in this post, it sounds quite similar to SCP-035 but with some differences but I don't think there's any other place I can give her and I tried to make it different than SCP-035 but eh this will at least give D class a better chance to win.

image.png.eee9bac34890fdb872ad15ab9410fa38.png

SCP Item:

SCP-971:

Description:

SCP-971 is a fast food delivery service that you can order to get food, however the food is made of endangered animals. SCP-971 will be menu that will spawn in the cafeteria like SCP-458 (I figured out the pizza was a SCP) and a gift from dad. When you press E on the menu and a hamburger (maybe more foods, depends on the creators, they can also make it to where you can look at the menu and order whatever you want) and you can eat it to heal yourself, potentially giving you buffs as well.

image.thumb.png.eb9dfe12aac6fb32e5c6b97f48b9bbeb.png

(Best image I could find)

And without further ado... it's time for probably the best Joke SCP of the first wave...

Joke SCP:

SCP-963:

Health:150-300

Attack:50% for melee weapon, 25-60% damage for gun+bleeding damage.

Speed:Fast (as fast as a normal human)

Description:

SCP-963 is an amulet that, whoever touches it, they will become Dr.Bright. SCP-963 aka:Dr bright will rarely spawn in as a researcher either in light containment, or heavy (not sure with the weapons he will have). His weapons I've taken from the "Things Dr.Bright is no longer allowed to do at the foundation." With his melee weapon being a Diamond Pickaxe from Minecraft (I am not kidding, he actually made a diamond pickaxe using SCP-914) doing 50% damage and acting as either a level 3 or 4 keycard. EIther a chainsaw or chainsaw cannon, firing chainsaw that can either do 25% or 60% damage plus bleed damage because... well it's a chainsaw of course you would bleed out getting hit by a chainsaw, and he also has a medi-gun from TF2 (feel free to not have that but this is from Dr.Bright trying to make the medi-gun from TF2 with SCP-914) and it will act just like in it's own game, healing both parties. Another thing they would be cool but they don't have to add is whenever Dr.bright dies, SCP-963 will drop onto the ground as an item and whoever uses it they will become SCP-963 and maybe have it to where he can't escape but desert, but that depends on the creators. Here's a second idea I originally had before seeing that he was loyal to the foundation: I was gonna have it to where he was neutral to all players, but once I saw he was loyal and trustworthy to the foundation, he will have the researcher class with the same hostile/friendly status.

image.png.af07023bc8e7b4024c3357d5fba3d159.png

And that is all of them. Later on I might rework on SCP-040, a poll just for fun, and a highlight reel of wave 1 before starting wave 2 that will give me a break for either 2 weeks or a month, depends on a certain person ^_^. But anyways I hope you enjoyed the suggestion ride and I will see you when I make another post!

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King