Kettermelon

:sadcat:

hello friends, i have decided to poof out of existence. Although school may be a reason(fuck chemistry), its mostly just some things that have happened during my time here in this wonderful community. A lot of my friends have moved on from here and or been pushed out, and i haven't been able to recreate those friendships with the people i play with now, and i know that might seem stupid as a friendship should be unique to every person, its just i like to be near a certain crowd of people and those people have moved on. So lately i have been thinking about how much fun i used to have on these servers and how little fun i've been having now, so i've been pretty depressed for the past week. Of course there are some people whomst i love dearly(i swear its not gay OwO) and that have been with me through thick and thin, but sadly i'm just not as motivated as i once was to play anymore. Some recent events have also been a big factor to me being sad boi, my luck is shit and so is my life.
there are some people who i have loved being around and playing with:

@TheThirdReaper omg i cannot express how amazing my experience on Prop Hunt has been because of you and the other admins, you may have not supported me in becoming an admin but you still helped me grow to be the best that i could.

@Calculord when i first joined you and Tyler where still Trials, and we quickly got along fine together (bit a weird thing happened there with Tyler but lets not talk about that) we became good friends later on and it was very fun playing with you

@mario_the_man you where willing to sponsor me when i first applied for TTT Rot Admin, and i'm so very grateful for that, my only regret is that i wont be able to make it up to you for failing to do what i should have done when i had the chance, i'm sorry for letting you down and i'm grateful for all the time we played together

@Royal. im sad that you had to leave but you where one of my bestest fwiends ever and i'm sorry that when you do decide to come back that probably wont be there to welcome you back, i love you my guy in a totally non-homo way :3

@Volk idk what happened to you nor do i care (unless its bad, if something bad happened to you i wish i could have done something to help), you where one of the first people i had made friend with on TTT Rot and i loved every single second of playing with you, i miss you bb :(

@Dralga you gave me a chance to become something more than just a player on Prop Hunt, and even though i haven't been the best at it, i still want to thank you for giving me the chance i needed to help people in the server i loved

@SirPriss me, you, and Brodin where like the Prop Hunt dream team for a bit there, and it was so fun playing with you. And even though i had a bit of a map-breaking habit(:P) you still accepted me as a friend and i thank you so much for that

@Lunar Blade although we didn't talk that much, you helped me find the things i needed to work on so that i could be less of a nuisance to people and i wanted to thank you for that

There is other people that have been there for me and have been great friends but these 6 are the most important to me (that i could think of), but for all of you on both servers thank you for the good times we have had, and if you were a butthole to me well then thank you anyway for helping me to find ways to ignore you and better myself in certain areas.

This is goodbye from the child with many names, and i hope that this community continues to grow and prosper

-Ketr/Grapes

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Well, goodbye Ketter/Grapes/Wootermelon/Watermelon/KlinkKlonk/Detective Pikachu/Pyukumuku. Been fun having you about (mostly, obviously annoying stuff happened from time to time) for the past around year and a bit. Never been good at writing responses to these, so good luck dude, hope you have some more fun soon. Also yes, the thing with Tyler was strange.  Goodbai mah friendo

595718759289716769.png

Former GMOD Prop Hunt Senior Admin

The Former Weirdo Senior Admin

Calculord

:Toot:

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Awwww I'm going to miss you 😢 You were a good admin and I'll miss having you around. Good luck with your future endeavors! ❤️

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

It's sad to see you go; you were one of the few rotation regulars who made the server just a bit better every time you joined. I had no idea you stopped having fun after your friends left, it makes me sad to know you became sad. Hope you have some fun somewhere outside GFL, and hopefully you can find a new group of friends. Good luck with life.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG