bruh.zunn

bruh.zunn's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): PurVEibz, Zunn

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068904875/

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

This was actually awhile ago, and i think this is my third ban. I was banned for having a duplicate account, which i still don't understand, but whatever. I'm hoping by this point you guys fixed your auto-ban-console-thing and i can play on your servers again. 

Posted  Edited by Dini

It's nothing that needs to be fixed. It's quite simple, don't connect to GFL server whilst on a VPN as majority of VPNs are already banned from other players getting banned etc. Would recommend to not use VPN when connecting to any of our servers and the issue won't happen.

@FrenZy

Edited by Dini

Posted  Edited by Dini
6 minutes ago, bruh.zunn said:

i dont have a vpn, but i am using geforce now. could that be the reason?

No, geforce would have nothing to do with it. It seems the ip you previously connected on has been banned on 24 accounts in total

ZundBdt.png

I'm just trying to let you know the above happens if you use vpn (though you said you have not) just letting you know.

Edited by Dini

1 hour ago, bruh.zunn said:

So a bunch of people have gotten themselves banned on geforce now and because its the same ip on all streamable rigs everyone using one gets banned.

It has nothing to do with GeForce. GeForce is a brand of graphics processing units designed by Nvidia. You're using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to change your IP to an IP thats already gotten 24 other accounts banned before as well as that specific IP was used on VPN's as well. GeForce is not a VPN program, its a brand of graphic processors. 

You were previously banned on the same IP as youve been banned on again.  But by the looks of things, its lifted? unless im looking at things wrong. If it was, try not and get banned a 3rd time :)
image.thumb.png.eb18b20c31c8f1af1006a39804d87525.png

bear.gif.7d03a878b291f0b1a286f0c5d55c41a6.gif

The ban does most likely have something to do with GeForce, actually. There's a service that acts as a VPN which I'm assuming most of the 24 bans also used. There have been other cases of it and some have been unbanned since. Your IP does seem to come back to Nvidia. When someone who can actually do something wakes up, you'll get a verdict. You'll have to go without using VPN-like software from now on.

d3ni3d.JPG

ripreaper.thumb.JPG.fc4822e9019e5adf1d9b7525ce37b72c.JPG

Unbanned. If you'd be so kind, shoot @AshAkirior myself a PM, we're both a bit interested to find out more about this.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)