Miguel The Mammoth King

Breach Map TIer List

It's been a little bit since I've posted, my mouse died but I have new batteries and I can do a Breach Map Tier List, basically my least favorite to favorite map in breach so far, so let's begin!

F Tier:

Area 14 Ver. 3:

image.thumb.png.e4437c2f1ec2338d48dd88d1ddf51a46.png

I hate this map with a burning passion, and some others might disagree but let me explain the many reasons why this map is terrible.

-It has no intercom and SCP-914

-It's tesla gates look worse than site 19

-there is this whole area in heavy containment zone that isn't necessary to escape whatsoever

-it has the same type of layout as site 19 but missing a lot of the stuff site 19

-multiple areas in the game that can be exploited which is against the rules like the medical door and using 512 to go out of the map

-The elevator to the surface is outright garbage, if you are close to anyone it stops and sometimes the elevator just decides to kill you

-And the biggest issue with it is Site 07f has the same traits as area 14 ver. 3 but 1.has DM on that map 2.has many of the things that is missing on area 14 ver. 3 and has the main traits that area 14 has and 3. utilizes the extra area to where it's a necessary place to explore UNLIKE area 14 ver.3 making area 14 ver.3 outright useless...

This might be my opinion but I hate this map for all of these reasons, let's just move on to the next one.

D Tier

Area 96

image.thumb.png.6f79f24803462d66450952b79b91a377.png

This map is meh to me, it is a good map for doing the job of being an extra map just fine but this map does feel a bit bare bones, especially in heavy containment zone, it's a nightmare getting through it even more than how others feel with entrance zone in site 61 ver.2, but I don't really have much to say it's just bare bones compared to the other maps.

C Tier:

Area 02 Ver.3

image.thumb.png.6294cfaf4f5869dab15aa2d80f79e2b6.png

Now this is where we begin to talk about maps I actually like ^_^! I like the design and structure of this map it's so unique and there's snow at the surface which is a nice bonus. And it's pretty good at utilizing all of it's main areas in succession and i kinda like the elevator in light containment zone for funny purposes, the delaying can be a bit annoying though. The only huge issues I have is it's hard to get past heavy containment zone cuz all of the SCPs are there, and also this simply isn't as strong as the other maps I will be talking about

B Tier:

Site 19:

image.thumb.png.5f60ac823ed7c9193a5d348cb7d9d9b3.png

Here we are! The original map in breach and for SCP games in general. It's a very solid map being the most complete (because it's the original map duh) and has the most repeatability as well, however Site 19 has gotten a bit weary on me (not that much) and I would love to see the maps I like more than this map more often, but overall this map deserves to be at least this high in the rankings because of it's memorability and content in the map but there is 2 maps I like more.

A Tier:

Site 07f:

image.thumb.png.16bd672ae34a10d1ceb144aca4458fae.png

Now this is what Area 14 Ver.3 should've been! Having most of the stuff Area 14 Ver. 3 was missing or wasn't using while adding extra stuff like a cafeteria in d boy cell, a forest at the surface, and an actual city at the surface instead of this odd abandoned gas station looking surface that Area 14 ver. 3 has. It also has even more unique things that make it overall a unique map instead of just a copy, and it is one of the only 2 extra maps that has DM (not sure about SCP objects) and I think this map is overall the second most complete extra map in the gamemode, and I think area 14 ver.3 should be removed with a different map because this map does it's job better than that godawful map. However there is only 1 more map that topped this and that is...

S Tier:

Site 61 ver.2:

image.thumb.png.ad83adac8294b349d034c5f014a5e6dd.png

This is the most completed extra map in the game mode and by god is it beautiful looking! It has DM,SCP objects, the other stuff that other maps are missing, and it does more than just reuse the site 19 stuff, it adds to it, having completed unique and, honestly, better looking doors that prevent door cheese in heavy and entrance, DOOR CHEESE! You know the thing that people do to close doors on SCPS, the new doors at the very least make door cheese very hard to do, and I love those doors for doing that. Besides that the doors, zones, and even the surface looks better than all the other maps. It also adds stuff that even site 19 doesn't have like shotguns! And I barely have any issues with this map either except for a couple things: I have a couple nitpicks and one issue I have with this map. 1.SCP-012 actually can't be accessed for some reason XD, that doesn't really matter but I would like to point it out. 2.MTF can easily rush D class in light containment but it isn't exactly that bad because D class can quickly get into heavy before MTF arrive but to be fair SCPS mostly rush MTF as well so that's a way to stop that from happening. And 3.People easily get lost in the map because it's so huge, and it's especially confusing in entrance zone, and I can agree that in the beginning I had no idea where I was going whatsoever but I actually got used to it and now I know where I'm going, so I can get where you guys are coming from but... just pick the map more often and get used to the map! It's definitely better than picking the god awful map that is area 14 ver.3

And that is the Map Tier List! I hope you get where I'm coming from with my like (and hate) with these maps! See you later with either an SCP tier list or Breach Special Round TIer List :D.

Posted  Edited by Kaitsedd

there is this whole area in heavy containment zone that isn't necessary to escape whatsoever

Bruh area 96’s HCZ is a fucking maze with a lot of unnecessary area and you put it above area 14

what

Edited by Kaitsedd

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

1 hour ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

and using 512 to go out of the map

*cough* Site 07 pizza place 

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

1 hour ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

S Tier:

Site 61 ver.2:

image.thumb.png.ad83adac8294b349d034c5f014a5e6dd.png

This is the most completed extra map in the game mode and by god is it beautiful looking! It has DM,SCP objects, the other stuff that other maps are missing, and it does more than just reuse the site 19 stuff, it adds to it, having completed unique and, honestly, better looking doors that prevent door cheese in heavy and entrance, DOOR CHEESE! You know the thing that people do to close doors on SCPS, the new doors at the very least make door cheese very hard to do, and I love those doors for doing that. Besides that the doors, zones, and even the surface looks better than all the other maps. It also adds stuff that even site 19 doesn't have like shotguns! And I barely have any issues with this map either except for a couple things: I have a couple nitpicks and one issue I have with this map. 1.SCP-012 actually can't be accessed for some reason XD, that doesn't really matter but I would like to point it out. 2.MTF can easily rush D class in light containment but it isn't exactly that bad because D class can quickly get into heavy before MTF arrive but to be fair SCPS mostly rush MTF as well so that's a way to stop that from happening. And 3.People easily get lost in the map because it's so huge, and it's especially confusing in entrance zone, and I can agree that in the beginning I had no idea where I was going whatsoever but I actually got used to it and now I know where I'm going, so I can get where you guys are coming from but... just pick the map more often and get used to the map! It's definitely better than picking the god awful map that is area 14 ver.3

And that is the Map Tier List! I hope you get where I'm coming from with my like (and hate) with these maps! See you later with either an SCP tier list or Breach Special Round TIer List :D.

amen brother

NUMERO UNO
😎😎

F TIER:

Site 19

Area 14

Site 61

Area 96

Area 02

Site 07f

D TIER:

C TIER:

B TIER:

A TIER:

S TIER:

Doomnacktown

8 hours ago, Kaitsedd said:

Bruh area 96’s HCZ is a fucking maze with a lot of unnecessary area and you put it above area 14

what

1.I know it's a maze thats why it's the second worst, but, in MY opinion, I hate area 14 ver.3 more, I just hate that map a lot for all the reasons I've said before, also yea I know that and can still be a bit of an issue but at least it doesn't exploit of the medical bay and I know people love the pizza place so it can be a good thing to others that site07f still has the pizza place while having the other stuff area 14 ver 3. is missing, but still it's my opinion and I hate area 14 ver.3.

6 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Nice list but Area 14 as F Tier?

Also an F to pay respects for my favorite map.

Eh it's my opinion and to me I hate this map, feel free to like it but I see a lot of things that is bad about the map, including things that are missing that site07f fixes, things that are bad or is unused in the map that site07f fixes, just overall site07f does things better than area 14 ver.3 and I think that's a major problem. But it's still my own opinion so yea sorry but I hate the map a lot.

9 hours ago, Xy said:

You put 96 above 14. I cannot take this seriously.

Hey, it's my own opinion and I think area 14 ver. 3 added way too much bad stuff, missing way too much, and has a whole other map (site07f) that does it's job better, and if a map does what another map doesn't in almost all categories, then I think it's a useless map. But still it's my own opinion and I personally think that area 14 ver.3 is terrible and I know other's liked it and I made my point clear in the post that some might disagree

17 hours ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

also F to pay respects. I get it -v-

Dunno if you think Area 14 is my favorite map but it isn't, i'm pressing F for Site-13.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

2 hours ago, Miguel The Mammoth King said:

wait site 13 whats that?

That's the sad part, it's gone. Used to be a map in rotation but got removed.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

oh then site 13 its Site 1730... yeah i just play one time on that map = ( im still play it on sandbox to know the way(if someday they put back in.)

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )