ur mother

unmute 2020

Your In-Game Name:  Ninja Chris

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41443504

Mute Reason and Length:  Mic spamming and screaming, permanent mute.

Admin That Muted You: Reduct (aka my beautiful girlfriend reduct)

Appeal Reason: Hi, my name is kakarot also i go by the name of THE K BROTHERHOOD FAMILY,  and i have been in the gfl community since 2015 when the server was at its prime development for growth in terms of gaming experience and performance. However reluctantly at that time, i was not to famialiar with the system and caused a ruckus  in the community in order to bring the moral and fun down. With that being said, i have been one of the most annoying and disturbing players with what other players considered me to be a threat in the community due to my negative behavior. Therefore, i got multiple mutes and gags as well as in the addition of silences by previous server managers and of course admins. As i gradually understood how the ze community worked back when i was silenced,  at one moment of that time, they have decided to give me a chance of how i have decided to change my attitude towards leading maps instead of just being toxic and salty to players during the moments they were taking the game very seriously.  With that approach in mind, i started to become a leader rather being an infuriating player. In result, it was a slight adjustment of behavior to the community, however, the majority of the players and admins found a flaw of this new shift of demeanor and  it was the way i started screaming, ranting, yelling, and talking very loud on the microphone deliberately. My perception to this was not to initiate another issue of disarangement on the server but instead entertain players in a comedic manner. Nonetheless, with the community not being too convinced with the way in the predicament i placed myself, yet again, off of youtube videos, intentionally based on entertainment, being posted on the server back in 2017, the whole admin team decided that it was time to actually permanantly mute me and leave it as it is . Some might agree and some might disagreee by the action that took place, but at the end of the day the admins and managers have the last laugh of decision-making. Since then, i have been muted for 3 years ongoing and with my return in 2020 i hope all of you have a different taste of my behavior not only in game but also in chat as well.

thank you for taking the time of considering and reading my appeal and have a good gaming day!

sincerly,

Ninja Chris

1.https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Ninja Chris&Submit=Search

The permanant mute was based on this puush screenshot: c51808c328.jpg