bomb-barded

favorite Gmod TTT Memory

• 1 month later...

It was 1am, there was only 7 or 8 people on and @myPHART wanted to play Simon Says. Myself and a couple others did not want to play so we did our own thing. Well in the middle of them playing Simon Says, I decided to throw an incend at them just for shits and giggles. Proceeded to get banned for attempted mass RDM. That ban was later reduced after I was told I shouldn't have thrown the grenade and myPHART shouldn't have been doing Simon Says if everyone didn't agree to it. Good times, good times.

Honorable mention: the time I hit someone that was running near tester with a harpoon thrown from the top of the lighthouse to get the game winning kill. Or the time the last T had his teleporter marked in the water behind the lighthouse and I jumped out of the lighthouse into the water to ID a body just as the T teleported. I goomba stomped him and won the round for innos.

• 5 months later...

I killed an inno so I decided to jump off of tower to basically say "my bad", as I fell down the tower I yelled "The FitnessGramPacer test is a multi-" as I landed I heard a scream and I looked down, To my horror I goomba stomped someone and had 1 HP left, they were the last traitor and I won the round...... 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chads ♥