Goose2k

CSGO GFL kz server

Kz Server?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Kz server?

• Yes
    • No

Posted  Edited by Goose2k

I was thinking and through my months with GFL I've seen plenty of skilled bhoppers throughout the servers. May it be the AWP, 1v1 and of course the bhop server. So in my mind I thought opening a KZ server would be a great way for those special individuals to show that they're the best at bhopping and making difficult jumps and strafes. If you don't already know what KZ is, let me explain. Kz is short for "Kreedz Climbing" It's a course that requires skills of no ordinary player. It requires you to strafe and perfectly time your hops to make each jump. It is very difficult (Depending on the map but most are). Each jump gets increasingly harder and harder. It's essentially parkour. Let me know what you guys think! :)  

I would also like to add KZ is an extremely popular gamemode.

Edited by Goose2k

ac538b3458b5f12b7adb056f24b25c3e.jpg

Might not be a bad idea.  Hard to say because it would exclude people who are new to the game, but my guess is the game isn't growing very much anymore and the best route might be to entertain old school players a bit longer.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Bae

Yes, lets bring it back. I missed the GFL KZ but sadly it was hard ot update due to the csgo update so it broke the server.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Goose2k
5 minutes ago, Bae said:

Yes, lets bring it back. I missed the GFL KZ but sadly it was hard ot update due to the csgo update so it broke the server.

@Bae

If you guys get someone who knows their way around kz and can constantly keep it updated right? There are plenty of options out there. And kz is so popular this will bring a ton more attention to GFL

Edited by Goose2k

ac538b3458b5f12b7adb056f24b25c3e.jpg

18 minutes ago, Goose2k said:

@Bae

If you guys get someone who knows their way around kz and can constantly keep it updated right? There are plenty of options out there. And kz is so popular this will bring a ton more attention to GFL

I was the manager. But it wasn't our problem. It was more like an update from CSGO back then that broke it. And our division leader tried multiple times to fix it. It just didn't work. That update broke the server because the gamemode wasn't compatible with the new update at that time. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements