De-throne

Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): De_throne

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:82982533

Admin that banned you: Harakoni

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permaban

Why should you be unbanned?

the reason i was benned was because i asked him a question and when he avoided it i asked again. he never told me to stop asking or any thing else, he just tried to steer the conversation away from it. eventually he just banned me from the discord with no warning at all. after a few hours he just perma banned me from the whole of gfl.

I was never given a warning before the ban and banned just because i asked him a few questions. half of the stuff i was accused of never happened (Repeated Toxicity, Harassment of Staff, harassment of Players, Rule Pushing). I was never reported or warned for any of these things before and he just tacked them on because "he slightly annoyed me" isn't a valid reason for a ban.

I made a admin abuse report because of this and in his response to it you can see that he is blaming me for other people actions just because Im in their discord.

In my previous ban appeal that he closed after making up bs and calling me a liar when everything i had said was true he says,  "pushing people on who are pissing off me and other staff in your private Blueberry Discord circlejerks" this quote is about how he believes that certain members of the discord were telling nblock to harass the server, but in reality nobody told him to do anything. as you can tell he has still been harassing gfl long after blueberry died which shows he has been doing it of his on volition. 

also, nblock has been impersonating me on the server and getting banned while making admins think it is me.

in conclusion, i was banned without warning and many of the reasons Harakoni himself admitted he banned me for were actions other people took without my knowledge. after he banned me out of the blue he couldnt come up with an actuall reason to ban me so he just blamed me for other people's actions, which weren't even against the rules themselves.

if you want pictures showing nblock impersonating me or to verify anything else please ask.

also, i ask that you dont close this before i can even respond to any more accusations like the previous ban appeal.

Can't speak for what Harakoni experience but just looking at the ban reasons:

-yes, you were quite toxic. Don't pretend you weren't. You played by the rules when you wanted to but as the ban states, you also pushed them every chance you could get.

-I don't want to bring up things that took place outside of GFL but when it comes to the Blueberry server and the screenshots I've been shown in the past, harassment of staff and harassment of players was abundant, particularly of one player who will have to review this appeal.

All this being said, I do think you're a toxic ass but I also believe in 2nd chances. Not 3rd chances or 4th chances. Just 2nd chances. One slip up and you're gone. But it's not up to me.

i wasn't anymore toxic as the other people on the server and never in the past has anyone called me out or warned me for being toxic. If i was being toxic i would have appreciated if someone would have told me as I don't  want to be.

I still have no idea as to why everyone is bringing up Blueberry in my ban appeals. Just because I'm in the discord doesn't mean I'm harassing staff like some of its members . I'd like to see any of those screenshots that involve me harassing staff as i don't think I've done that.

I do appreciate the second chance but I was never even given a first one as no admin has ever brought any of the above problems up to me. If I am not told that I'm doing something wrong or that someone does not like what I'm doing, then I will not know that I need to stop. If I was just given a simple written warning or even if someone just told me that I'm being toxic or pushing rules then I would have stopped. 

From what I can understand you were toxic and were warned when you broke the rules. However, your appeal states the complete opposite. So, you’re either lying on your appeal or there’s more to the situations.

Also, when you’re appealing a ban it’s best practice to just own up to what you did. I don’t recommend shoving your actions onto other people. Even if those people also broke the rules. 

Your involvement in the Blueberry discord is something worth noting. Although, as @SS PigeonShit mentioned, this is outside of GFL so no specifics.

All-in-all, this doesn’t appear to be an appeal for your ban. It seems more like an excuse as to why you were targeted by the staff. 

Skittlez, where or when have i ever been warned, or broken rules? As i said to Pigeon, I'd like to see any proof of that, as I've never seen it. I also never shoved my actions onto other people, in fact their actions were shoved onto me. Harakoni continuously blamed other people's actions on me, more specifically what nblock did when I was away on vacation. If I am to be blamed for the actions of SOME Blueberry members then Harakoni also must be blamed as he was also in the discord, along with about half of the HnS admins.

This is a ban appeal, which sounds like I was targeted my Harakoni because he did target me. He banned me without warning and for no valid reason. If you can show me when I was warned for any of the reasons that he stated I will apologize, but I'd appreciate if you would not insult me and call me a liar when you don't know the situation.