Finnick

General Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Finnick

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Finnick#0591

Why were you banned?: I guess insensitivity?

Why should you be unbanned?

It's been idk how long I don't even know who banned me originally.

I think I was banned for being toxic? The only thing I can recall is me saying random things in the chat, when a member of Tango had passed and I didn't know (cause I didn't read it when people were talking about it.)

I do remember who threatened to ban me tho , (I think Revival or whatever his name was) said he could ban me, all I said was ok and bam I was banned. I guess I'm "leaving out some stuff", but I literally have no idea, it's been like 5 months.

That's all I remember. I don't have screenshots or anything else. So I don't even know what else you want from me since I 85% of the time posted my art.

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Hello, you were banned middle of June last year. I've seen you post more art and interact with others on forums and I believe you when you say that you want to post your art. That being said, please remember to be aware of what others are saying and listen to mods/other higher ups when they ask you to stop doing something. I have removed your ban from discord, just be careful, I don't want to have to do this again with you for any reason. 

• Guest locked this topic