Guccifer

Guccifer's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Guccifer

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:29168023

Banned by: 

Karma too low

Ban Reason: Karma too low

Why should you be unbanned

Because my karma dropped too low when i ended up killing an inno in a shootout. I always play by the rules to my best ability and this happened, so yeah. Won't happen again.

I'm gonna ask for you to Recall this to the best of your ability because 1 Innocent kill won't drop your karma low enough for an instant ban.

Typically it takes upwards of 4-6 team kills depending on Rounds between or if you killed them all in the same round.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Sincerely, Server Manager Davoony

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Yeah, except they weren't "rdms" or intentional team-kills if thats what you're getting at, and I'll recall to the best of my ability, first kill was someone standing next to someone that ended up being a traitor, he threw a discombob standing beside the traitor who was shooting at us 3+ people in one of the small rooms in community bowling, and both of them were standing outside the door, after the guy who was shooting at us he still continued to throw the grenade in and didnt target the T, he then started shooting in my direction, which it appeared as if he was shooting directly at me, however the T was dead at this point(who came in blasting at us at the door) he still continued to shoot in my direction at this time i was out in the hallway and the others were standing behind me. 2 i remember killing an afk who was afk the entire game, literally every round, and after saying they should move him to spec multiple times i decided to kill him after there was barely anyone alive and he ended up being a T(this was my fault because i didn't wait til overtime, but i had gotten impatient because he was dragging multiple games on). 3 was a guy that got caught in crossfire whilst 2 jihads were blowing up everyone out in the lobby(where everyone was) 10+ people. My mistake for hitting him because i was sniping on the balcony trying to hit a T. 4th was the last guy that got me low karma and if I'm correct it was completely a rational decision to shoot him because he was shooting at 2 people in the hall way that had not shot at him or anyone else but he ended up being an inno and i took a shot at him hit him in the head and i was kicked. if theres more than 4 let me know. I'll try to help as much as possible.

I don't care to drag this on, but also I'm 100% positive no one left because of this. I was getting along with everyone well except Juicy and i dont even remember why. However i didn't respond to the negative comments

I like this server, and I don't like to be rdm'd so i try my best to avoid ever doing it to someone else. Just like many others, sometimes shit happens thats unintentional. Doesn't mean I'm your stereotypical rdm'ing asshole that comes on to servers and fucks with people

Posted  Edited by Duck.

Thank you for appealing.

Your ban will be extended to one week as according to logs you Mass RDMed a lot.

You will be welcomed back after the ban, this is just a measure I've had to take.

Cheers.

Edited by Duck.

Achievements