Cambr

Cambrs Moderation Application

What is your TeamSpeak username and Discord ID? 𝕮𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖗#7547

Which platforms are you applying for?

Forums
All GFL Official Discords

How would you describe your activity there?

I am decently active in the main GFL discord, CS:GO discord. I am kinda

Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator?

I would like to be staff for a few reasons, firstly I would like to bring my staff and assistance to other places aside from the servers. I notice that the discord team is a decent size but there is a lot of GFL servers and having another hand would help a lot. I have experience in staff including in GFL servers, as well as I was a manager for a discord off around 500 members, and an Admin for a server that had around 9000 members. I am able to learn quickly the commands and the punishment guideline I will have to follow. As well as bring a chill and fun person to the staff team.

How would you typically go about handling a conflict between two users?

Firstly I would give a verbal warning to the two members depending on what was happening, if it was something severe I would not issue a verbal warning I would jump straight to the punishments and give them following the guidelines of course.

Have you ever been warned or muted? If so, explain what happened.

No, I have never been warned or muted before.

Moderators, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

Edited by Cambr
  • Like 4

hello i am mod TL man, I like the app but i want my mods to do their mod duties and comment on this app before anything else happens

• Thanks 1

+1 

I talk to you alot in discord and you are very nice and you talk in the channels and ping me when needed, you never argue or what not, you can fit right in :)

Forums

Neutral 
As i said you are very nice you just got 50 post I see you make some post but I want just alittle more helping :) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

+1 

I talk to you alot in discord and you are very nice and you talk in the channels and ping me when needed, you never argue or what not, you can fit right in :)

Forums

Neutral 
As i said you are very nice you just got 50 post I see you make some post but I want just alittle more helping :) 

Thanks, it means a lot! I am trying to get my forum count up right now, and I have some post I want to make to start some guide discussions.

I'll go neutral on the discord side and -1 on the forums side.

On discord I see you enjoy talking with people and I also see you help out by sending links or directing people elsewhere if needed. However, as a discord moderator, you'll be expected to look over every official GFL discord (main, gmod, csgo, rust, tf2, etc). I'm hoping you at least join these discords and keep an eye on what's going on, helping out when you can.

For the forums, your post count leaves a lot to be desired. Personally I haven't seen many reported posts from you on the forums either. Reporting posts helps us out a bunch because it shows us that you've got a grasp for the forum rules as well as an understanding of what is or isn't meant to be on the forums. Improving your activity on the forums and reporting things that need to be moved/closed/hidden would be great if you're looking to join the forum mod team.

Thank you for applying, and best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, flyingjoe32 said:

On discord I see you enjoy talking with people and I also see you help out by sending links or directing people elsewhere if needed. However, as a discord moderator, you'll be expected to look over every official GFL discord (main, gmod, csgo, rust, tf2, etc). I'm hoping you at least join these discords and keep an eye on what's going on, helping out when you can.

For the forums, your post count leaves a lot to be desired. Personally I haven't seen many reported posts from you on the forums either. Reporting posts helps us out a bunch because it shows us that you've got a grasp for the forum rules as well as an understanding of what is or isn't meant to be on the forums. Improving your activity on the forums and reporting things that need to be moved/closed/hidden would be great if you're looking to join the forum mod team.

Thanks, will do! I will start to notify you Forum admins about things that need to be dealt with. Thanks again for the response!

Neutral for now. I simply don't know you too much to have a say. Will change my vote once I feel comfortable. 

• Thanks 1

Achievements

3 hours ago, flyingjoe32 said:

I forgot to mention I am in every GFL discord I am always looking in the Main, CS:GO, TF2, and Gmod!

• Like 1

I'll change to +1 because I don't have anything bad to say and people told me good things about you. I believe it's worth giving you a try and see from there.

• Thanks 1

Achievements

55 minutes ago, k2nod said:

I'll change to +1 because I don't have anything bad to say and people told me good things about you. I believe it's worth giving you a try and see from there.

Thank you! 

I have a question for you. Why shouldn't I make you a mod?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

I have a question for you. Why shouldn't I make you a mod?

This is a question that had me sitting for around fifteen minutes on how to answer, then I came to a conclusion finally. I took a look through discord and noticed my messages are on the lower side. If that is what the question is trying to state then I completely understand, as I have been getting that up. If not then I confused on that question, as that is a very good question I have just never been approached like a question for that before. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cambr said:

This is a question that had me sitting for around fifteen minutes

That was the goal :lenny: i hope to have an answer for you soon.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

That was the goal :lenny: i hope to have an answer for you soon.

This seems weird but thank you for asking that! It helps me improve my thinking and what to expect for things. As well as a way for me to prepare for things better.

Edited by Cambr

I'll also be changing both my votes over to +1. You've shown me that you're capable of seeing whether or not a post is breaking any rules and reporting them when the need arises. I've also seen you more across the discord servers.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

IF it came to it, why should we pick you over Bae's app?

Bae has a very strong application, and has been around longer than me as I can see. I see Bae also has some experience, the only thing I don't see is what they can bring to the table. Only thing really talked about is how much they are on forums. Still a really good application though.

Accepted for discord. I'll use that as a trial period for forum mod.

• Like 2