De-throne

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by De-throne

Steam Name(s): De_throne

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:82982533

Admin that banned you: LawlMyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permaban

Why should you be unbanned?

I don't know for sure, but I'm being told that Gary got on the server and lagged it. I was banned because the profile had mine linked in it's bio.

Edited by De-throne

Okay, here is the ban details:

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A82982533&Submit=Search

We don't ... well we're not supposed to ban people for ddosing unless there's proof of it, and usually that's handle by the higher ups. There's no way for us to tell if you did actually ddos just because you came on at the same time the server is disconnecting other players or causing lags. Even if you do admit that you were ddosing, that's still no way for us to ban you. But either way, we shall wait for the admin that banned you to respond.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 minute ago, Bae said:

Okay, here is the ban details:

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A82982533&Submit=Search

We don't ... well we're not supposed to ban people for ddosing unless there's proof of it, and usually that's handle by the higher ups. There's no way for us to tell if you did actually ddos just because you came on at the same time the server is disconnecting other players or causing lags. Even if you do admit that you were ddosing, that's still no way for us to ban you. But either way, we shall wait for the admin that banned you to respond.

This wasn't a DDOS; the admin falsely labeled it as such. This is most likely related to the ULX friends exploit.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Thanks for the clarifications about that, but my account wasn't even on during that time. We made new steam accounts for CSGO so we could rank up and linked each other's main accounts on the new ones, so his alt, which he was on during the time of the DDOS had my account linked in its bio.

Posted  Edited by Bae
4 minutes ago, Xy said:

This wasn't a DDOS; the admin falsely labeled it as such. This is most likely related to the ULX friends exploit.

According to the two senior admins on TTT MC, they were informed that Liloz told them to ban this person. That's why I claimed it as ddosing is true.

Okay, it was for exploiting. gotcha.

3 minutes ago, De-throne said:

Thanks for the clarifications about that, but my account wasn't even on during that time. We made new steam accounts for CSGO so we could rank up and linked each other's main accounts on the new ones, so his alt, which he was on during the time of the DDOS had my account linked in its bio.

Do you share your account with anyone else? Because if you do, then that's your own fault. If someone else uses or even shares account with you, you are responsible for your activity. So lets say you do share it with someone and that someone starts using hacks on your account, its not the hackers fault. It'll be your fault.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Bae said:

Do you share your account with anyone else? Because if you do, then that's your own fault. If someone else uses or even shares account with you, you are responsible for your activity. So lets say you do share it with someone and that someone starts using hacks on your account, its not the hackers fault. It'll be your fault.

We don't share the accounts, we just linked each other's main accounts on our alts as a joke.

This is my alt account which links to Gary's main. Just so you can see what I mean.  https://steamcommunity.com/id/antismurfaccount/