ethyr

high ping

You will want to perform a trace route or MTR (recommended) to the server's IP (92.119.148.20).

For a trace route, you may open Windows Command Prompt and execute the following command:

tracert 92.119.148.20

For an MTR, I'd suggest installing a tool such as WinMTR. After opening the program, you'll want to enter the server's IP in the text field at the top (92.119.148.20) and click start. I'd suggest letting it send 100 - 200 packets. I would prefer an MTR over a trace route since MTRs include packet loss at each hop along with continuously sends requests to the destination.

The above is for Windows. If you're using another operating system, please let me know which one and I'll give you instructions for that.

I've noticed one of our direct peers (NTT) has been overloaded recently. There are users experiencing packet loss and high ping at their hops from this. If I had to guess, it's probably from the large spike in traffic recently due to the coronavirus, but I'm not entirely sure.

Once you have this information, feel free to PM me and I'll look into it further.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Foley said:

Where are you located?

WA

7 hours ago, Roy said:

You will want to perform a trace route or MTR (recommended) to the server's IP (92.119.148.20).

For a trace route, you may open Windows Command Prompt and execute the following command:

tracert 92.119.148.20

For an MTR, I'd suggest installing a tool such as WinMTR. After opening the program, you'll want to enter the server's IP in the text field at the top (92.119.148.20) and click start. I'd suggest letting it send 100 - 200 packets. I would prefer an MTR over a trace route since MTRs include packet loss at each hop along with continuously sends requests to the destination.

The above is for Windows. If you're using another operating system, please let me know which one and I'll give you instructions for that.

I've noticed one of our direct peers (NTT) has been overloaded recently. There are users experiencing packet loss and high ping at their hops from this. If I had to guess, it's probably from the large spike in traffic recently due to the coronavirus, but I'm not entirely sure.

Once you have this information, feel free to PM me and I'll look into it further.

Thank you.

got it, I'll send you the info asap