NaratoHeHeXD

NaratoHeHeXD's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Message added by Liloz01

Stop shitposting on this thread. Thanks!

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

Steam Name(s): Narato

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:161798584

Admin that banned you: Almost every admin that comes to your mind, you name it probably’s right, but @Zex was the actual person who banned me

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): “No, just no” or anything you can think of I’ve done it

Why should you be unbanned?

Quarantine got me fucked up, I’ve been chill lately and Since you guys added a anti family share there’s no point for me to continue with my ego, and toxicity, I wouldn’t want to get friends account banned jsut Incase if they actually want play on the server so I find it pointless to continue my doing so I would like to stop letting my ego do the things and actually do them right this time. I actually do think I bring “funs” to the community and people “enjoy” being around me. I think I was banned for having 8 warns under 5 minutes which shows that I understand what to do and what not to do, I understand completely if you’re against me, but yes I know when to give up unlike Jake Paul 

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

I just like to mention that I didn’t tell them to do the # shit but I would like to add some extra info. @Zexired was the person who actually banned me, but I think there was a pban stacked on top of the pban that Zex given to me from @Harakoni

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

Like I said to the Admins on the Discord Server:

You're probably not going to be unbanned due to your past actions and multiple counts of Ban Evasion, however, you usually don't screw around on alts, unlike Nblock, for example.

I personally don't support you becoming unbanned, either.

[Signature]

Achievements

3 hours ago, DragoonMCL said:

Like I said to the Admins on the Discord Server:

You're probably not going to be unbanned due to your past actions and multiple counts of Ban Evasion, however, you usually don't screw around on alts, unlike Nblock, for example.

I personally don't support you becoming unbanned, either.

I respect the decision, I don't mind if this appeal didn't go through, since i was given like 3 chances or more to to make a appeal

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

Not much of an opinion. As much as I've played on HNS, our paths very rarely crossed. You were never an asshole to me, I'll give you that, however you're a legend for the headaches you gave former admins. I have no ill will towards you and if you're unbanned, I have no real problem with it. However if you remain banned, I think you still deserve that and I have no problem with that either.

59 minutes ago, SS PigeonShit said:

I'll give you that, however you're a legend for the headaches you gave former admins.

Thank you, but Here’s the thing. You guys are only taking in the staff’s perspective/opinions of me, but not the community which I think is more important personally 

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

10 hours ago, NaratoHeHeXD said:

Thank you, but Here’s the thing. You guys are only taking in the staff’s perspective/opinions of me, but not the community which I think is more important personally 

It would be if it was the community who decided if you were allowed back or not. They don't make that decision, staff does.

11 hours ago, SS PigeonShit said:

They don't make that decision, staff does.

Personally I would pick community > staff  or at least some thoughts of the community 

15 minutes ago, NaratoHeHeXD said:

Personally I would pick community > staff  or at least some thoughts of the community 

That's not how it works

qnix.png.4b4cea59155ffb8a165ce00aa720ca5b.png
20190420010737_1.jpg.d63dd580a9f25a35e1c6bbf07f89e211.jpg
20180814170309_1.jpg.d18aa44d9132ed1a95d71307b194aed3.jpg20180720003140_1.jpg.4a88b6abb1b8009435e9233f07868cce.jpg20180810195200_1.jpg.46f21405349b2517c45d1309332acd87.jpg 

b_560x95.png