zunja

zunja's 1v1 Arena Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): zuzy/depressed garfield

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:78184363

Sourcebans ban link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A78184363&Submit=Search

Admin that banned you: console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

last time i did this they told me to come back and make another report 6 months later.

i am banned because last year i joined the server with a ranked changer on a alt account and got banned instantly. i then tried to log on with this account and got banned for duplicate account. (i dont remember what the alt account is called) i completely take full responsibility for what i did and im sorry. thanks for your time.

I see that your "alt" account was banned for what you say. But I dont think that a simple rank changer can get you vac banned? Your vac ban is around same time you got banned at our server which makes me suspect you had more than a rank changer? I want you to be truthful.

Your first banned account is here

Achievements

my bad i wasnt trying to be dishonest, its just been a little

i was vacced on that account for injecting a hvh cheat during a mm game. that account was non prime and i most likely had more then just a rank changer on.  the hvh cheat was detected at the time and thats how i got vacced. the rank changer was how i got banned off your server.

Do you at this moment have any cheats or hacks on your PC? If yes, do you still use them?

If no to both I'll let you know that I'll look into it with my superiors, and do my best to see the right result as outcome. 

Until then, hang tight, We will let you know on this post if you'll be unbanned or not.

Edited by Mamoru

Achievements

Ill give you a second chance. Unbanned 

• Like 1