Miguel The Mammoth King

SCP Suggestions Highlight Reel Wave 1

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

Hello everyone I'm finally back! It has been a while since my last post and it's because I've been waiting for Haxray to give me feedback on my suggestions. So now that he has given me feedback I want to give my own feedback to him on the SCPS he overall likes (at least I think, except for 1 SCP but I want to do it because I have a new idea on it). Also I am very sorry for the terrible formatting, I will try to make it easier to read with this post and future posts. Anyways let's start from SCP-001 to SCP-1,000 see which ones were the best. I will give feedback to haxray, potentially change the idea entirely, and every single SCP I will be talking about in this post I WILL be searching for a model for it. Now lets begin!

SCP-040:

I think your idea on having it be an enemy SCP is good, so I will go back to my original idea for SCP-040 and improve on that.

Playable Enemy SCP:

SCP-040:

Health:1,000-1,250

Attack:100% (50% when she has a maximum amount of pets)

Speed:Fast (a little slower than a normal human)

Origin:

SCP-040 is a safe class SCP that is a girl that can manipulate the cells of living (and dead) beings and make them into new animals, her nickname on the wiki is "Evolution's Child"

Abilities:
SCP-040 In game will be able to turn up to 3 people into SCP-040-1,SCP-040-2,and SCP-040-3, She only can have 3 pets, however whenever one or more pets die she can make someone else a pet until she reaches her limit again. It's like 049 but there's 2 different things that make her different, 1.Once she has hit her limit on how many pets she can have she can actually attack and kills others, that might not seem like much but I actually have this idea on her that whenever she kills someone she can reform the dead body to become an animal that self destructs whenever someone gets to close to it (kinda like a living mine), this is a passive ability too, automatically activating when someone gets killed by SCP-040. 2.Now let's talk about the pets she can have. 

SCP-040-1:
Health:500-750
 Attack:4% (it's rapid damage though)
Speed:Fast (Same speed as humans)
Origin:
SCP-040-1 Is a type of symbiotic organism made by SCP-040, it can act as a coat for SCP-040, and feeds off the nutrients SCP-040 gets in exchange for keeping her healthy (I think). 
Abilities:
 SCP-040-1 in game can be able to heal SCP-040 whenever it is near her (2-10% every 2-5 seconds) however if it is near an enemy it will do rapid damage to them instead of heal them (4% damage every 0.25 seconds, killing an enemy in around 6+ seconds)

SCP-040-2:
Health:750-1,000
Attack:25% or can use weapons
Speed:Moderate (Around the speed of SCP-2845)
Origin:
SCP-040-2 is a floating orb with multiple hands... I can't really say anything else.
Abilities:
SCP-040-2 in the game will be this floating orb that can pick up items and weapons with it's hands and shoot others with it, either that or do 25% damage with every click, basically a drone soldier.

SCP-040-3:
Health:1,250-1,750
Attack:50%-75%
Speed:Very Fast (as fast as able and john cena)
Origin:
SCP-040-3 Is a wolf-like creature that is very very agile, being able to jump on walls and other impressive things.
Abilities:
SCP-040-3 in game will be able to do this bounce ability that makes it be able to jump on walls, ceilings, or just pounce in general, it will have a 2-3 second cooldown. Every click will do 50-75% damage.

Models:
I wasn't able to find a model for SCP-040 herself but I did find a model for a purple haired girl in general since she has purple hair so this is the best model I could find for her:
As for the pets
SCP-040-1:I could not find a playermodel for SCP-040-1 but I think the closest you can get to SCP-040-1 would be using the skeleton playermodel.
SCP-040-2:I could not find a playermodel for SCP-040-2, but I think it would be easy to make an object that is an orb with hands, or at the very least an orb. I have no idea if you could make it a playermodel though.
SCP-040-3:I found a playermodel for SCP-040-3, just a wolf playermodel in general:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1148695125&searchtext=Wolf

SCP-137
I think you're idea of having the default being a princess doll and one life having a form on a list is a very good idea, in fact better than my original idea so I'm going to change the idea!

Playable Enemy SCP:
SCP-137:
Health:300-500
Attack:can use weapons (default form)
Speed:Fast (as fast as a human)
Origin:
SCP-137 is a entity that possess toys and makes them real, from jetplanes to gorillas to soldiers, they can become real whenever this entity possesses a toy. It's current form is a princess doll being a real princess.
Abilities:
SCP-137 in game will first spawn in as a princess AKA it's default form, this form can use weapons but doesn't have any other form of attacking, well maybe u can add punching like john cena but I don't think that's exactly good. However whenever she dies she will respawn once as another toy from a list that she can spawn in as. For those toys I think I'm going to have the same 4 toys I chose in the original post but u guys can change that if you so desired, it was just a way to implement extra toys, if any of you want to check out what other toys I added for SCP-137 check out SCPS-101-200, but basically I had a soldier,bear,pokemon,and FNAF toy, but like I said Haxray and the others can pick whatever they want as a list of toys SCP-137 can use.

Model:
I found a wedding princess peach playermodel for SCP-137 but they can find a different Princess playermodel I bet, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1276621898&searchtext=Princess+Playermodel as for the other forms that's all on them, though I do have to say there is a LOT of pills for FNAF, quite a few pokemon playermodels, and quite a few soldier playermodels if you want to talk about the toys I suggested.

SCP-168:
I'm Glad you thought my calculator was a great idea, I can't really change anything about it.

Model:

SCP-247:
Guess your right on that part with the crosshair being a buggy thing, So I guess the crosshair won't be added, however I thought of this new ability it can have, when it gets closer to a player trying to shoot it, it will do less damage depending on how close SCP-247 is because it will be harder to shoot it because of it's anomalous aura of calming it's prey down by being "non-threatening", also an extra note, redskull38 will not have the heart to kill this thing if it's in the game XD.
Model:
This was the best I could find other than a garfield and neko playermodels XD. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224456258&searchtext=orange+cat+playermodel

SCP-354:
Yea my original idea was it to have a map for itself, I can't really say much about it because I already said enough from my 2 posts about it, probably combine the 2 to be a map with all the enemies I listed off. BTW sorry for the terrible format on SCP-354 I know it was especially terrible.
Model:
Well there is literally a map for this SCP so I guess ill just have the map be here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=827696835&searchtext=SCP-354

SCP-469:
This is the only SCP in this highlight reel that haxray didn't really like (I think) But I wanted to talk about this once because I have a different idea for this angel with wings. 

Playable Enemy SCP:
SCP-469:
Health:1,250-1,750
Attack:25% (gets stronger with each hit) plus rapid 1% damage aura
Speed:Moderate (a little faster than SCP-2845, maybe as fast as SCP-966)
Origin:
SCP-469 is a many winged angel that attacks others with it's wings if someone gets too close. Whenever sound is around her her wings grow, when bells wing she wakes up and proceeds to (data expunged)
Abilities:
SCP-469 in game will be awakened after the ringing of bells and can walk around and escape the facility, it has this aura that will do 1% damage every 0.5 seconds and each time it hits a player they get slower and slower until SCP-469 can get close enough. Whenever she attacks a player it will do 25% damage, however when she does this a scream sound effect will play for said player, whenever that happens her attack does more damage, 2-5% to be exact, and can go up to 100% damage.

Model:
I was actually very surprised by this but there is no playermodel for an angel, however there is a weeping angel playermodel and an animated wings model, so you could find a model of a human and make it have animated wings i guess, but I'm actually very surprised by this. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=238736284&searchtext=angel+playermodel

SCP-553:
I 100% get where you're coming from, in fact that is exactly why I put it in the Joke SCP category, because of the playermodel issue. But i will try to find a playermodel for SCP-553 anyway.
Model:
Yep it went as expected, the only thing I could find is the SCP unity SNPCS. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1567738473&searchtext=SCP-553

SCP-594:
No Playermodel huh? Yea I get where you're coming from, let me check and see if I could find a Playermodel for a sheep myself, but otherwise I can't really add anything else to this SCP

Model:
I actually found a sheep playermodel! Take a look :D! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=926090979&searchtext=sheep

SCP-609:
I 100% get where you're coming from as well it would be very difficult to implement, I can't really change anything about SCP-609

Model:
I could not find a model for SCP-609, literally. But if you want you can make it just a ball in general but I don't think that will slide with you.

SCP-665:
I'm actually very surprised you liked this one, I thought this one was one of the weakest SCPS I ever suggested, I will go look for a playermodel for this SCP cause I literally don't have any better idea for this SCP other than maybe making it an enemy or D class SCP, I have no idea though.

Model:
I found quite a few robot playermodels but I think this one might be the best, but you can find more robot playermodels if you aren't satisfied with this playermodel. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119968146&searchtext=robot+playermodel

SCP-706:
Yea I get that it would be hard to implement, but let me see if I could find a ghost or genie playermodel for you to help you out a bit, I can't think of any better idea for this SCP btw.

Model:
I found one kinda, I couldn't find a ghost or genie playermodel other than shante (which is a definite no) but I did find this one playermodel of someone called "Thresh" that might be good enough I have no idea though, you decide. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272249278&searchtext=genie++playermodel

SCP-738:
I have a few ideas on where it can be placed, it could be placed in Dr.maynards room! It has a desk and chair, plus there isn't really any other use of Dr maynard's room anyway (at least what I'm aware of), you can potentially put it in the cafeteria or any other open space in entrance zone as well, but if you think that isn't good I ain't sure what to tell you.

Model:
I mean if you used dr maynard's room I think you got the table and chairs done, I ain't sure if there's 2 chairs in the office so maybe u could add extra chairs, as for a devil playermodel I think I found the perfect playermodel for this one, it has a buisness suit and everything, I think you'll like this one. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315394811&searchtext=demon+playermodel

SCP-846:
I get what you're saying maybe it can be a D class SCP instead of researcher, but idk if that would be op either since D class usually kinda die easily by TRO or SCPS but it could be OP as well, not sure however. Let me see if there's a robot playermodel.

Model:

SCP-953:
Now that I think about it yea your right, I think it would be better as an enemy SCP, here's the changes I would make, and yes it will include the class disguise thing that SCP-939 has. 

Playable Enemy SCP:
SCP-953:
Health:500-1,000
Attack:can use weapons and items
Speed:Fast (Normal Human Speeeds)
Origin:
SCP-953 is a entity that has different forms and looks, and can change her form whenever she likes, she manipulates others into killing themselves, harming others, etc.
Abilities:
SCP-953 will be able to change her form to look like a researcher, D class, MTF Gaurd, and more. If she is shot she will turn into her nine tailed fox form (like SCP-939). She can pick up weapons and items too, and manipulate others by having them think that SCP-953 is their teammate, this is more of a stragety SCP tricking others and stabbing them in the back in the worst moments. 

Model:
I saw that someone else got a model for SCP-953 and I bet the one I got is the same thing but I'm going to send the playermodel anyway just in case. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=388906716&searchtext=Nine+tailed+fox+

SCP-963:
Aw man no chainsaw cannons ;< but nah I get where you are coming from, it is a bit too crazy but I had a lot of fun making this one, Feel free to talk to me about ideas for adding SCP-963 into the game 😄 I would love to talk about that.

Model:
Most people use a chimpanzee playermodel for Dr.bright and I couldn't find a Dr.bright playermodel so I'm going to do the same and use the chimp playermodel, also I couldn't find a model for SCP-963. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549120288&searchtext=monkey+playermodel

SCP-971:
Hey thats a good idea 😄 go ahead and add SCP-971 to other maps, I wouldn't mind it one bit, plus maps like area 14 version 3 and site 61 don't really have any food SCPS in their cafeteria so I would love that! I can't really add anything to this SCP.

Model:

Conclusion:
That is all the SCPS that Haxray liked/think would be cool to add in the game (except SCP-469 but again I wanted to change that one). I hope you liked the highlight reel of the first wave of my SCPS suggestions and I really hope this is easier to read and I formatted this post better than my previous posts. I will be starting wave 2 of SCP suggestions going through SCPS 1001-2000. Until then I hope you liked this post and I will see you soon.

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King