SS PigeonShit

I'M LEAVING THIS GROUP FOREVER. . .

unless you join me in playing this new ambitious RPG,  Raid shadow legends! It's a brand new game that is taking the mobile landscape by storm and over 10 million players have already downloaded the game. The graphics are so good that it looks like it's a console game. It has strategic gameplay, massive boss fights, an auto attack feature, an amazing storyline and over 400 champions to choose from. My favorite is this fucker because the script says I have to say which one is my favorite or I won't get the money. You don't have to take my word for this, because the game has over 250 thousand reviews that definitely aren't fake. If you want to find me in the game, my username is xX_epicgamer69420_Xx and my clan, xX_Epic_JFK_Assasinaters69420_Xx. What are you waiting for, check out the link in the description to sign up and get 50000 silver (which you definitely don't get automatically) and a free epic champion (the worst epic champion) as a part of the new player program. Anyway thank you to raid for giving me a metric fuck ton of money from china in exchange for me being a shill to you.